EU Business School, Barcelona:
EU Business School (EU) is one of Europe's top business schools recognized for the excellence of its students and faculty. Located on Av. Diagonal, EU Barcelona is a triple-accredited, international business school providing business administration, management and finance degree courses at undergraduate and graduate levels, including online MBA and EBBA programs. The language of instruction is English.
• For over 40 years, EU has provided a quality education to students from all over the world. Established in 1973, EU has developed a network of several campuses which encourages students to participate in inter-campus exchanges in the following countries: Spain, Switzerland, Germany, UK, Kazakhstan, Malaysia, China & Taiwan.
• Our 100+ nationality average gives students a globally diverse environment with excellent networking opportunities.
• All EU classes are taught in English as all the students who study here are proficient English speakers.
• Transfer opportunities: The broad network of EU campuses and the agreements of cooperation with some of the leading business schools in the world allow EU students to easily transfer between countries and continents.
• Outstanding Faculty: In addition to excellent academic credentials, our professors possess experience as entrepreneurs, consultants and business leaders, which brings business practice closer to the classroom.
• Small class sizes of 20 to 25 students encourage interactive discussions and ensure quick feedback between students and faculty.
• Regular student evaluation and assessment: Mid-term and final exams as well as weekly assignments in terms of individual and team projects, papers and presentations allow professors to closely supervise each student, and advise them on their progress.
• Internationally renowned, our on-campus MBA program has been recognized for its outstanding excellence in the prestigious QS Global MBA Rankings 2018. We have been ranked in the world’s top 200 and in the top 65 of European MBAs.
• EU’s Online MBA ranked number one in CEO Magazine’s 2016 global online rankings (the leading global reference tool for MBA candidates). EU Business School is proud to be ranked #1 for the Online MBA and Tier One in Europe for the MBA in 2016.
• Excellent employment record as most students have been employed, placed in an internship or accepted into a further study program within six months of graduation.
• EU Business School has been awarded a four-star rating in overall business school excellence in the world renowned QS Stars ratings. We have also been awarded the maximum five-star rating in the categories of employability, internationalization & diversity and innovation & entrepreneurship.
• EU Business School has been placed in the Superior Research & Employability Quadrant in the QS Global 250 Business Schools Report, which is based upon the findings of two global surveys – a survey of 12,125 international employers who hire MBA graduates and a survey of 76,798 academics with expertise in the fields of business and management.
• As part of the QS 2018 rankings, EU was placed 9th in the world for diversity. This is recognition of our international student base with over 100 different nationalities, as well as a culturally diverse faculty and large number of female students.
• The EU Group is accredited for the quality of its programs by ACBSP (Accreditation Council for Business Schools and Programs) and by IACBE (International Assembly for Collegiate Business Education), both CHEA (Council for Higher Education Accreditation) recognized accrediting bodies.
• EU Business School has also been recognized by eduQua, the first Swiss quality label geared toward adult further education. EU is one of the schools, institutions and academies in Switzerland to be certified by eduQua.
• Our Barcelona campus is also accredited by the International Quality Accreditation (IQA).
• The 11 MBA programs available at our Barcelona campus are accredited by Universidad Católica de Murcia (UCAM).
Business Foundation / Bridging Program:
This is a two-semester course (60 ECTS) that acts as a bridge to the first year of EU’s Bachelor’s degree programs.
Bachelor Degree Programs:
• Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA)
• Executive Bachelor of Business Administration (EBBA)
• Bachelor of Arts (BA) in Communication & Public Relations
• Bachelor of Arts (BA) in Leisure & Tourism Management
• Bachelor of Arts (BA) in International Relations
• Bachelor of Arts (BA) in Sports Management
• Bachelor of Arts (BA) in Business & Design Management
• Bachelor of Arts (BA) in Business & Sustainability Management
• Bachelor of Arts (BA) in Family Business Management
• Bachelor of Science (BS) in Digital Media Management
• Bachelor of Arts (Hons) in Business Management
• Bachelor of Arts (Hons) in Business Management & International Business
• Bachelor of Arts (Hons) in Business Management & Enterprise
• Bachelor of Arts (Hons) in Business Management & Finance
• Bachelor of Arts (Hons) in Business Management & HRM
• Bachelor of Arts (Hons) in Business Management & Marketing
MBA Degree Programs - Accredited by UCAM:
• International Business
• International Marketing
• Human Resources Management
• Global Banking & Finance
• Communication & Public Relations
• Leisure & Tourism Management
• Sports Management
• Design Management
Dual Degree Study Option:
Earning two internationally-recognized qualifications, from two prestigious academic institutions, will give you a competitive edge in an increasingly globalized world! When studying an undergraduate degree at EU Business School in Barcelona, you also have the opportunity to earn
• BA (Hons) in International Business - Top up (University of Derby).
Graduate degree dual programs include:
• MSc in International Management from the University of Roehampton, London
• MBA from the University of Roehampton, London
Dual Masters Degree Programs (On Campus)
Graduates receive a master’s degree accredited by Universidad Católica de Murcia (UCAM), and an EU Business School accredited master’s degree:
• Masters in Management
• Masters in Tourism & Hospitality Management
• Masters in Marketing
• Masters in Finance
• Masters in Digital Business
• Masters in Innovation & Entrepreneurship
• Masters in the Fashion & Luxury Industry Business
Online Programs for Working Professionals:
• Online MBA
• Online Masters in Management
• Online Masters in Marketing
• Online Masters in Innovation & Entrepreneurship
• Online Masters in the Fashion & Luxury Industry Business
• Online Executive BBA
Barcelona is an enchanting city – a booming business as well as cultural capital. It provides the perfect balance between work and pleasure and keeps its citizens and visitors busy day and night.
Its unique location, set between the beach and the mountains, endows the city with an impressive charm.
Conveniently situated close to the Bonanova area, one of the city's most attractive uptown neighborhoods, the modern EU Barcelona campus is surrounded by stylish cafés and urban parkland.
Just a 10-minute train ride from the city’s old town and easily-accessible by public transport, our campus is within walking distance of restaurants, public libraries, excellent sports facilities and parks.
• "I found faculty extremely helpful; they encouraged open discussion, teamwork and their real-world experience greatly contributes to the learning process."
Samuel, Switzerland - MBA Program
• "At EU I found intellectually stimulating discussions, classmates from various compelling backgrounds, networking opportunities and, most importantly, relevant, up-to-date, courses that bridge business theory with practice. Upon completion of the BBA program, I felt I could immediately apply the knowledge and skills I acquired at EU to my work."
Gerard, Ireland - BBA Program
• "At EU I learned how to efficiently work in a team made up of people from different cultural backgrounds, countries and professions."
Nando, Austria - BA Program
Specific Contact Pages: - MBA Programs
- Online MBA Programs
- Bachelor Degrees
- BBA Degree
- International Relations
- Business Management & Finance
- Leisure & Tourism Mgmt
- MBA - International Business
- MBA - International Marketing
- MBA - HR Management
- MBA - Entrepreneurship
- MBA - Global Banking & Finance
- Masters Programs
- Masters in Finance
- Masters in Management
- Masters in Marketing
- Masters in Digital Business
- Masters in Fashion & Luxury Business
- Masters in Innovation & Entrepreneurship
- Masters in Tourism & Hospitality Management
- Courses / Programs
|Address: Av. Diagonal 648, 08017, Barcelona, Spain|
|Search schools here by state/city for Alabama, Arizona-Phoenix, Arkansas, California-LA County/Bay Area, Colorado-Denver, Florida-Miami-Dade, Georgia-Atlanta, Illinois-Chicago/Cook County, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Kentucky, Louisiana, Maryland, Mass-Boston, Michigan, Minnesota-Minneapolis, Mississippi, Missouri-St Louis, Nevada, New Jersey, New York, North Carolina, Ohio-Cleveland, Oklahoma, Oregon-Portland, South Carolina, South Dakota, Pennsylvania-Philadelphia, Tennessee, Texas-Houston/Dallas, Utah, Virginia, Washington-Seattle, Wisconsin-Milwaukee & more...
Search career colleges in Canada by province/city in Abbotsford, Burnaby, Kelowna, Surrey, Victoria, Vancouver, BC, Hamilton, Kitchener, London, Ottawa, Toronto, Ontario, Calgary, Edmonton, Alberta, Winnipeg, Manitoba & more...
© 2003-2018 Learn4Good Ltd: Site listing Education Programs, Career Training & Jobs worldwide.