EU Business School, Barcelona & Online Globally:
EU Business School (EU) is one of Europe's top business schools recognized for the excellence of its students and faculty. Located on Av. Diagonal, EU Barcelona is a triple-accredited, international business school providing business administration, management and finance degree courses at undergraduate and graduate levels, including online MBA and EBBA programs. The language of instruction is English. EU Business School (EU) and London Metropolitan University, UK (London Met) are proud to announce that they have joined forces to offer the following London Met state-recognized degrees: BSc (Hons) International Business Management (online), MSc International Business Management (Spain, Switzerland, Germany & online), and an MBA Program (Spain, Switzerland, Germany & online).
• For over 40 years, EU has provided a quality education to students from all over the world. Established in 1973, EU has developed a network of several campuses which encourages students to participate in inter-campus exchanges in the following countries: Spain, Switzerland, Germany, UK, Kazakhstan, Malaysia, China & Taiwan.
• Our 100+ nationality average gives students a globally diverse environment with excellent networking opportunities. Our diverse, international student body is made up of more than 100 nationalities; students from Albania, Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Croatia, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Egypt, Gambia, Germany, Ghana, India, Italy, Lithuania, Malaysia, Mexico, Morocco, Norway, Russia, Saudi Arabia, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Tanzania, Tunisia, UK, USA, and more.
• All EU classes are taught in English as all the students who study here are proficient English speakers.
• Transfer opportunities: The broad network of EU campuses and the agreements of cooperation with some of the leading business schools in the world allow EU students to easily transfer between countries and continents.
• Outstanding Faculty: In addition to excellent academic credentials, our professors possess experience as entrepreneurs, consultants and business leaders, which brings business practice closer to the classroom.
• Small class sizes of 20 to 25 students encourage interactive discussions and ensure quick feedback between students and faculty.
• Regular student evaluation and assessment: Mid-term and final exams as well as weekly assignments in terms of individual and team projects, papers and presentations allow professors to closely supervise each student, and advise them on their progress.
• Internationally renowned, our on-campus MBA program has been recognized for its outstanding excellence in the prestigious QS Global MBA Rankings 2022, ranked 20th in the world.
• The EU bachelor’s programs that will be accredited by UCAM (Universidad Católica San Antonio de Murcia) are the following: Bachelor of Business Administration, Bachelor of Arts in Communications & Public Relations, Bachelor of Arts in Leisure & Tourism Management, Bachelor of Arts in International Relations, Bachelor of Arts in Sports Management, Bachelor of Arts in Digital Business, Design & Innovation and Bachelor of Science in Business Finance.
• Excellent employment record as most students have been employed, placed in an internship or accepted into a further study program within six months of graduation.
• EU Business School has been awarded a four-star rating in overall business school excellence in the world renowned QS Stars ratings. We have also been awarded the maximum five-star rating in the categories of employability, internationalization & diversity and innovation & entrepreneurship.
• EU Business School has been placed in the Superior Research & Employability Quadrant in the QS Global 250 Business Schools Report, which is based upon the findings of two global surveys – a survey of 12,125 international employers who hire MBA graduates and a survey of 76,798 academics with expertise in the fields of business and management.
• Ranked #1 in Class & Faculty Diversity by QS Top MBA 2021. This is recognition of our international student base with over 100 different nationalities, as well as a culturally diverse faculty and large number of female students.
• MBA Program Ranked #3 in Spain by Forbes Magazine. EU's MBA is recognized as number 23 in the world by América Economía.
• EU’s Online MBA ranked number one in CEO Magazine’s 2022 global online rankings (the leading global reference tool for MBA candidates). EU Business School is proud to be ranked #1 for the Online MBA and Tier One in Europe for the MBA in 2021.
• The EU Group is accredited for the quality of its programs by ACBSP (Accreditation Council for Business Schools and Programs) and by IACBE (International Assembly for Collegiate Business Education), both CHEA (Council for Higher Education Accreditation) recognized accrediting bodies.
• EU Business School has also been recognized by eduQua, the first Swiss quality label geared toward adult further education. EU is one of the schools, institutions and academies in Switzerland to be certified by eduQua.
• Our Barcelona campus is also accredited by the International Quality Accreditation (IQA).
• The 11 MBA programs available at our Barcelona campus are accredited by Universidad Católica de Murcia (UCAM).
• EU Business School (EU) is proud to announce that its educational excellence has been recognized by América Economía in the 2021 edition of its global MBA rankings. EU’s MBA program ranked 32nd worldwide, scoring highly in multicultural experience where it attained ninth position, a clear reflection of EU’s diverse and international environment. The prominent Latin American business magazine revealed EU to have the highest percentage of foreign students (96.9%) with almost a quarter of them (22.4%) from countries across Latin America.
Business Foundation / Bridging Program:
This is a semester course that acts as a bridge to the first year of EU’s Bachelor’s degree programs.
English Foundation Program:
On successful completion of the English Foundation program, and together with the required academic level, you will be automatically accepted into your chosen EU bachelor’s, master’s or MBA program.
Bachelor Degree Programs:
• BBA in Business Administration
• BA in International Relations
• BA in Communication & PR
• BA in Sports Management
• BA in Leisure & Tourism Management
• BA in Digital Business, Design & Innovation
• BA (Hons) in Business Management (International Business)
• BA (Hons) in Business Management (Marketing)
• BA (Hons) in Business Management (Finance)
• BA (Hons) in Business Management (Enterprise)
• BA (Hons) in Business Management (HR Management)
• BA (Hons) in Business Management (Business Technology)
• BA (Hons) in Business Management (Supply Chain and Logistics).
MBA Degree Programs - Accredited by UCAM:
• International Business
• International Marketing
• Human Resources Management
• Global Banking & Finance
• Communication & Public Relations
• Leisure & Tourism Management
• Digital Business
• Blockchain Management
• Design Management
• Sports Management
Dual Degree Study Option:
Earning two internationally-recognized qualifications, from two prestigious academic institutions, will give you a competitive edge in an increasingly globalized world! When studying an undergraduate degree at EU Business School in Barcelona, you also have the opportunity to earn
• BA (Hons) in International Business - Top up (University of Derby).
• BA (Hons) in Business (Marketing)
• BA (Hons) in Business (Finance)
• BA (Hons) in Business (HRM)
• BA (Hons) in Business (Enterprise)
Graduate degree dual programs include:
• MSc in International Management from London Metropolitan University, UK
• MBA from London Metropolitan University, UK
Graduates receive a master’s degree accredited by Universidad Católica de Murcia (UCAM), and an EU Business School accredited master’s degree:
• Masters in Management
• Masters in Tourism & Hospitality Management
• Masters in Marketing
• Masters in Finance
• Masters in Digital Business
• Masters in Innovation & Entrepreneurship
• Masters in the Fashion & Luxury Industry Business
Online Programs for Working Professionals & International Students:
• Online MBA Programs in International Business; International Marketing; Global Banking & Finance; Communication & Public Relations; Entrepreneurship; Digital Business; Blockchain Management; HR Management.
• Online Masters in Management
• Online Masters in Marketing
• Online Masters in Innovation & Entrepreneurship
• Online Masters in the Fashion & Luxury Industry Business
• Online BBA (Bachelor of Business Administration)
• Online Executive BBA
• Online BA in International Relations
• Online BA in Sports Management
Barcelona is an enchanting city – a booming business as well as cultural capital. It provides the perfect balance between work and pleasure and keeps its citizens and visitors busy day and night.
Its unique location, set between the beach and the mountains, endows the city with an impressive charm.
Conveniently situated close to the Bonanova area, one of the city's most attractive uptown neighborhoods, the modern EU Barcelona campus is surrounded by stylish cafés and urban parkland.
Just a 10-minute train ride from the city’s old town and easily-accessible by public transport, our campus is within walking distance of restaurants, public libraries, excellent sports facilities and parks.
• "I found faculty extremely helpful; they encouraged open discussion, teamwork and their real-world experience greatly contributes to the learning process."
Samuel, Switzerland - MBA Program
• "At EU I found intellectually stimulating discussions, classmates from various compelling backgrounds, networking opportunities and, most importantly, relevant, up-to-date, courses that bridge business theory with practice. Upon completion of the BBA program, I felt I could immediately apply the knowledge and skills I acquired at EU to my work."
Gerard, Ireland - BBA Program
• "At EU I learned how to efficiently work in a team made up of people from different cultural backgrounds, countries and professions."
Nando, Austria - BA Program
• "One of the main advantages here at EU is the lecturers. They have real-life business experience and the majority of them work at multinationals at an executive level."
Jose David Camero, Colombia - MBA in Entrepreneurship.
Specific Contact Pages: - MBA Programs
- Online MBA Programs
- Bachelor Degrees
- BBA Degree
- International Relations
- Business Management & Finance
- Leisure & Tourism Mgmt
- MBA - International Business
- MBA - International Marketing
- MBA - HR Management
- MBA - Entrepreneurship
- MBA - Global Banking & Finance
- Masters Programs
- Masters in Finance
- Masters in Management
- Masters in Marketing
- Masters in Digital Business
- Masters in Fashion & Luxury Business
- Masters in Innovation & Entrepreneurship
- Masters in Tourism & Hospitality Management
- Courses / Programs
|Address: Av. Diagonal 648, 08017, Barcelona, Spain|
|Search schools here by state/city for Alabama, Arizona-Phoenix, Arkansas, California-LA County/Bay Area, Colorado-Denver, Florida-Miami-Dade, Georgia-Atlanta, Illinois-Chicago/Cook County, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Kentucky, Louisiana, Maryland, Mass-Boston, Michigan, Minnesota-Minneapolis, Mississippi, Missouri-St Louis, Nevada, New Jersey, New York, North Carolina, Ohio-Cleveland, Oklahoma, Oregon-Portland, South Carolina, South Dakota, Pennsylvania-Philadelphia, Tennessee, Texas-Houston/Dallas, Utah, Virginia, Washington-Seattle, Wisconsin-Milwaukee & more...
Search career colleges in Canada by province/city in Abbotsford, Burnaby, Kelowna, Surrey, Victoria, Vancouver, BC, Hamilton, Kitchener, London, Ottawa, Toronto, Ontario, Calgary, Edmonton, Alberta, Winnipeg, Manitoba & more...
© 2003-2023 Learn4Good Ltd: Site listing Education Programs, Career Training & Jobs worldwide.