EU Business School, Barcelona:
Are you searching for an accredited bachelor degree taught in English in Spain? Located in the beautiful and cosmopolitan city of Barcelona, EU Business School (EU) provides a range of undergraduate degree programs in the fields of business, management, and finance.Email: Contact us below
Taught entirely in English to students from around the world, our bachelor degrees are accredited by ACBSP (Accreditation Council for Business Schools and Programs), and by IACBE (International Assembly for Collegiate Business Education).
Bachelor Degree Courses - Taught in English
Course Duration: 3 years / 6 semesters. Academic semesters start in October, February, June and August.
- Bachelor of Business Administration:
The BBA program provides students with a comprehensive management education in order to cope with an increasingly complex business environment.
Students explore the principles of accounting, finance, management, marketing, economics, and consumer behavior.
- BA in International Relations:
The International Relations major is considered excellent training for careers in government and the diplomatic service, international organizations, non-governmental organizations and law.
- BA in Communication & Public Relations:
This BA program provides students with an academic and professional education that prepares them for positions in public relations, advertising, marketing, communications and management.
- BA in Leisure & Tourism Management:
This program prepares students to work in diverse sectors of the travel and tourism industry such as: hotel management, event management, tour operations, resort management and convention management.
- BA in Sustainability Management:
This program aims to teach you how to run a company while maintaining economic viability, preserving natural resources, and meeting the needs of the general populace.
- BA in Sports Management:
The program combines a knowledge of physical education with business and management courses, based upon a foundation of real-world case studies.
- BS in Digital Media Management:
This program aims to equip you with the fundamental knowledge of the logistical and financial workings of the media world, as well as the skills necessary to manage a digital media company.
- BA in Family Business Management:
This BA program explores topics critical to family-owned companies, such as ownership control, succession, and strategic relationships.
- BA in Business & Design Management:
In this program, you will explore the business side of fashion design, graphic design, industrial and product design, environmental design, interaction design, design copyright, etc
- Executive Bachelor of Business Administration (EBBA):
This is a one-year, two-semester intensive program designed for working professionals in middle or senior management positions who have at least five years of work experience.
Further Bachelor Degree Programs:
- Bachelor of Arts (Hons) in Business Management
- Bachelor of Arts (Hons) in Business (Enterprise)
- Bachelor of Arts (Hons) in Business (Finance)
- Bachelor of Arts (Hons) in Business (HRM)
- Bachelor of Arts (Hons) in Business (International Business)
- Bachelor of Arts (Hons) in Business (Marketing)
Dual Degree Program:
- BA (Hons) in International Business - Top up from the University of Derby, UK