English speaking universities in Spain for international students, Americans: Study abroad university programs in Barcelona, Madrid. Semester programs taught in English, one year abroad programs, masters programs taught in English, MBA programs in Barcelona, Madrid. Spain masters degree courses online, universidades de España..
Located on the famous Av. Diagonal, EU Business School (EU) Barcelona is a triple-accredited, leading international business school that provides accredited undergraduate and graduate business administration, management and finance degree courses entirely in English to students from all over the world.
Courses are taught at Business Foundation, Bachelor's Degree (BBA/BA/BS), Masters & MBA levels, as well as online-based courses.
With small, dynamic classes, EU Barcelona students get the best of both European and American academic traditions in an international environment.
Dual Qualification study options include:
• BA (Hons) in International Business awarded by University of Derby, UK
• MBA from the University of Roehampton, London (UK)
• MSc in International Management from the University of Roehampton, London (UK)
• Masters Programs in Business
Student Testimonial: "I was looking for a business school that combined a high-quality modern curriculum and teaching faculty with an international study environment.
I recognized that the EU campus transfer program is a vital component to enhance understanding of international business, and I took full advantage of this one-of-a-kind opportunity." - Betrand, Switzerland
Barcelona is a booming business center as well as a cultural capital. It's unique location, between the beach and the mountains, endows the city with an impressive charm. Enjoy the Mediterranean climate on the coast of Spain, and the international lifestyle!
Masters Programs in: • Management, Tourism & Hospitality Management, Marketing, Finance, Innovation & Entrepreneurship, Digital Business, Fashion & Luxury Industry Business
Business & Management Bachelor Degrees: • Communication & PR
• Digital Media
• Banking & Finance
• HR Management
• International Business
• International Marketing
• Tourism, & more
Online Programs: • MBA
• Executive BBA
International Summer School: • International Business (3-week course)
• Founded in 1995, Marbella Design Academy is a leading international design school in Spain, state-recognised by the Ministry of Education.
• Our students can choose between 3-year academic studies, a 3-month foundation course, and short intensive summer courses in a range of creative arts and design subjects, taught entirely in English.
• We offer 3-year Bachelor of Arts - BA (Hons) degree programmes in Interior Architecture, Graphic Design & Fashion Design, awarded by the University of Bedfordshire, UK (These BA degree titles are state-recognised in the UK).
• Students can avail of Free Spanish classes during the academic year.
• Our school is located in a stunning purpose-built facility in Monda, only 15km from Marbella on the Costa del Sol in the South of Spain.
• The building has been approved by the Ministry of Education as living up to all the facilities required for a modern design school.
• Graduates have a near 100% employment rate. Many companies contact our college with job offers for our students.
Student Review: "Three years of hard work at Marbella Design Academy payed off - I got a 1st Class BA Hons Degree. Professional and experienced teachers who passed on not only theoretical elements, but knowledge of the industry from the very inside of it."
- Kate, Russia (Fashion Design Student)
• Schellhammer Business School (SBS) is a private, English-speaking university in Estepona, located on a private golf resort 20 minutes south-west of Marbella in the province of Malaga in Southern Spain.
• Serving international students from around the globe, we offer a 3-year Bachelor degree program in Business Administration as well as a 1-year MBA degree and Executive / Foundation Diploma programs in Business.
• All of our programs are in line with the Treaty of Bologna’s educational requirements and curriculum standards. The curriculum meets the highest educational standards, and fits the needs and desires of Spain’s up-and-coming professionals.
• At Schellhammer Business School, we take a primary focus on providing students with the foundation to become strong personalities in order to master the many challenges that they will face in their future workplace and in life.
• We provide a strong practical approach through case studies where students can train their practical skills in order to best understand the application of theories.
• To study in Estepona is to absorb a truly international environment, free from pollution where it is safe and secure.
• Equally important - there is easy and cheap access to the culturally rich cities of Granada, Seville and Cadiz.
• Students can enjoy quality 4-star accommodation on-site, in 2 bedroom apartments shared exclusively with other SBS students, available throughout the academic year, from October to June.
Located in Segovia, a 20 minute train journey from Madrid, IE University provides a wide range of undergraduate and graduate degrees taught in English for international students from throughout Europe and worldwide.
Through the IE Business School, IE School of International Relations, IE Law School, IE School of Human Sciences and Technology, and IE School of Architecture and Design, we offer bachelor degrees, masters programs and doctoral studies in popular career fields such as business administration (BBA & MBA), international relations, law, and finance among many others.
Established in 1973, IE prides ourselves on the teaching methods we use in our classrooms and the manner in which we develop new programs for the next generation of students.
IE is one of the only institutions globally to include humanities core education as a mandatory part of all our degree programs.
It is our aim, that all our students, regardless of their chosen field of study, get the opportunity of acquiring a solid foundation of general knowledge. And the daily application of this knowledge to the challenges they face in their own environment will help them to understand that life involves constant change, and will give them sufficient flexibility to adapt accordingly.
Undergraduate & Graduate Degree Programs - taught in English
- Business Administration (BBA)
- International Relations
- International MBA
- Executive MBA
- Global Executive MBA
- Advanced Finance
- International Relations
- Visual and Digital Media
- LLM in International Business Law & more..
- Doctorate in Business Administration (DBA)
5.Universidad Catolica San Antonio de Murcia (UCAM)
Courses / Programs
Strategically located in Murcia, close to the Costa Blanca in south-east Spain, Universidad Catolica San Antonio de Murcia (UCAM) is a private university that offers Bachelor and Masters Degree programs in English to students from around the globe.
With a campus of more than 16,000 students and around 1,000 professors, we promote a human and high-quality university education, with a representative presence in all continents.
We offer research oriented programs with working relationship with more than 17 professional clubs (UCAM CB, UCAM CF) in UCAM. For example, food nutrition, physiotherapy, nursing, medicine, business management, advertising, law and sport sciences.
We aim to teach higher education as a spreading vehicle of science, technology, culture and faith of the Catholic Church and as a training method for researchers and preparation of professionals who can help in the development of the individual, family, and society.
- Business Administration
- Modern Languages
- Physical Activity and Sport Sciences
- MBA - Master’s International Business Administration
- MBA Sports Management
- Innovation and Tourism Marketing
- Master´s in Hospitality Management
- European Union Studies and Human Rights
- High Performance Sport: Strength and Conditioning
- Master in Oral Surgery and Implant Dentistry
- Master in Bilingual Education
- International Business Administration Program
6.Marbella International University Centre, Southern Spain
Courses / Programs
Situated in the beautiful port city of Marbella, on the Costa del Sol in Southern Spain, Marbella International University Centre (MIUC) provides a range of Undergraduate and Graduate Degree courses in Business, Politics, IT, Psychology, and Marketing.
Our dynamic Bachelor of Arts and Master of Arts Degree programs combine interactive teaching practice with state of the art facilities and personalised student services. With undergraduate and graduate programs available, our courses are taught entirely in English.
MIUC is a global academic institution providing providing a new kind of learning experience based on advanced curriculum, cutting-edge technology and a unique living environment.
We give special prominence to developing analytical thinking and putting it into practice, and preparing students for future placements in international and multicultural industries.
A combination of advanced teaching methods and cutting-edge technology in class ensures our students come out of the university as individuals taking responsibility, confident in making their own decisions and above all, turning their dreams into reality.
All MIUC programmes are validated by Singidunum University, thus complying with the Bologna Process.
The University of Deusto is a Spanish Jesuit University with campuses in Bilbao and San Sebastian, in the Basque Country of north-central Spain. Deusto offers accredited undergraduate and graduate degree programmes, and annually hosts more than 1000 international students of at least 100 nationalities, through multiple programs of mobility, exchange or as official students.
Deutso offers you the opportunity to study the language of your choice. The following languages are available at the University of Deusto: Basque, Spanish, English, French, German, Arabic and Mandarin Chinese.
All University of Deusto's undergraduate degree programs are offered in accordance with the criteria set out by the European Higher Education Area (EHEA), and our undergraduate degree programmes have been approved by ANECA (Spanish National Agency for Quality Assurance and Accreditation).
8.United International Business Schools, Barcelona
Courses / Programs
United International Business Schools is an independent, private institution of higher education based in Barcelona and Madrid. We provide a wide range of management, business and cultural studies Degrees at Undergraduate, Graduate, and Executive level. The language of instruction for all of our courses is English.
Focusing on a broad range of specialized subject matters, students are equipped with the necessary skills and knowledge to be successful in today's global economy, and are prepared for a wide variety of professional development and career opportunities.
Our programs of study are constantly evaluated and updated as recognised by the academic council. We enjoy many co-operations with other universites and schools, thus enabling us to gain an insight of the international expectations of our students.
We form the new generation of managers who must be hands-on, action-driven, and inquisitive-minded. Development of leadership, management, language and inter-cultural communication skills are the main features of our high-quality career education.
Complutense University (Universidad Complutense Madrid - UCM) is a leading public university in Spain, and is renowned as one of the biggest and best in Europe.
With two campuses in Madrid - Moncloa and Somosaguas - UCM provides a range of undergraduate degrees, masters and PhD programs to students from throughout Spain and around the world.
We welcome Erasmus students and other exchange students from universities who have bilateral agreements with UCM, so your classmates could be from all over Europe, Asia, the USA, Oceania, and the Middle East.
Our courses are taught mostly in Spanish so we advise a B1 Level (According to the European Common Framework of Languages) for international students at undergraduate level.
For Masters and PhD programs, we highly recommend a C1 Level, because UCM cannot guarantee any courses or research in other languages.
Undergraduate & Graduate Degree Courses (Taught in Spanish) include:
- Applied Linguistics and Languages
- Classical Philology
- English Studies (course offered in English)
- General and Comparative Languages
- Modern Language and Literature
- Translation and Interpretation
- Spanish-German Studies
- Semitic and Islamic Studies
- Spanish Language and Literature
- Fine Arts
- Conservation and Restoration
- Philosophy (certain modules are offered in English)
- Art History
Study abroad in a prestigious Spanish university and experience life in the vibrant and cosmopolitan city of Barcelona, on the beautiful Mediterranean Coast!
The Universitat Autònoma de Barcelona (UAB) is a leading public university that welcomes international students at undergraduate or graduate level from throughout Europe and around the world.
We provide bachelor's degrees and masters programs taught entirely in English, as well as specific programs for international students (e.g. Erasmus students) who would like to study in Barcelona for a semester or for an academic year.
Thanks to top-quality teaching, research and international talent, the UAB occupies an outstanding position among Spanish universities in the most influential and prestigious international rankings.
In addition, the UAB also ranks as one of the best young universities by QS and Times Higher Education.
The residential hall of the UAB provides accommodation for more than 2,000 people. Located in a privileged setting, the apartments are only 25 minutes from the centre of Barcelona.
Bachelor Degree Programs Taught in English:
• Business Administration and Management
• English Studies
• Primary Education
Masters Degree Programs Taught in English:
• Executive Business Management
• Economics and Business Administration
• Management, Organization and Business Economics
• Computer Engineering
• Computer Vision
• Data Science
• Logistics and Supply Chain Management
• Political Science
• Sport Management
• Telecommunication Engineering
• Laboratory Animal Science and Welfare & more..