Marbella Design Academy:
Are you planning a career in the field of graphic design? Marbella Design Academy gives you the opportunity to study in English in sunny Spain at a lower cost than in the UK. We provide a 3-year validated programme in Graphic Design, taught in English to students from around the world. This course is approved and validated by the University of Bedfordshire, UK, and on completion, students are awarded a BA degree,
which is state-recognised in the UK.Email: Contact us below
The academy is a leading international design school in Spain, state-recognized by the Ministry of Education in Spain. It is located in Monda, only 15km from the jet-set town of Marbella, on the Costa del Sol in the South of Spain. Special needs students (individuals with a physical disability) are also welcome to apply.
3-Year Graphic Design & Media Course - Earn a BA Degree:
After graduation from Marbella Design Academy, students are awarded a BA (Hons) degree by the University of Bedfordshire, UK (state-recognised in the UK).
This course aims to teach you the skills and knowledge you need to succeed as a professional graphic designer.
Personal skills are honed to allow students to develop a signature style that will distinguish you within the professional design market.
Techniques and processes are covered to prepare you in communication with both clients and printers, as well as a profound academic approach to the theories behind the expression of ideas.
Our Graphic Design course aims to equip you with all of the professional skills you need to start an exciting career in this field, guaranteeing you the highest calibre of education in the design industry.
In this course, you will combine art and technology to communicate your ideas to users. You will learn how to design everything from packaging, book covers, advertising campaigns, merchandising, corporate logos, and lots more.
As well as developing your freehand drawing skills, you will learn how to use all the professional software and computer applications you need as a professional Graphic Designer, such as PhotoShop, Indesign, Illustrator, and Adobe Premier.
You will also cover wider aspects of the graphic design field such as marketing, web-design, and video editing. During your 3rd academic year, you will have the opportunity to gain hands-on industry experience through a work placement in a real world environment.
- Fundamentals of Design: Fundamentals of Creative Design; Fundamentals of Graphic Design; History of Graphic Design; History of Art
- Design Applications: Brand Design; Editorial Design; Freehand Drawing; Photography; Illustrator; InDesign; Photoshop
- Design Projects: Project 1; Group Project; Final Project
- Graphic Expression: Editorial Design 2; Theory of Publicity; Graphic Expression Techniques; Web & Multimedia; Audio & Video Editing; Packaging Design
- Design Communication: Illustrator 2; Photography 2; InDesign 2; Photoshop 2; Freehand Drawing 2
- Design Projects II: Project 1; Group Project; Final Project
- Graphic Design Practice: Editorial Design 3; Audio & Video Editing 2; Three Dimensional Design; Print & Design Production; Theory of Publicity II; Studio Management
- Final Major Project; Final Major Project & Portfolio; Educational & Vocational Orientation; Work Experience
5-week Summer Graphic Design / Media Arts Courses:
- Photoshop, Indesign, AutoCAD, 3D Max, Photography, 3D Printing, Screenprint, and more.
"Marbella Design Academy is an exclusive design school with international mix of students from all around the world. I am fond of Spanish culture and language and wanted to study graphics, hence it was my best choice.
Since the number of students in each class is small, there is great amount of one to one interaction between students and teachers therefore students can take more advantage."
- Diptee, Graphic Design Student