Contact Page - Study in Paris in English
American Graduate School in Paris:
Study International Relations in Paris - a leading global destination for international students seeking to study in Europe! Conveniently situated in the city center, AGS provides U.S.-accredited graduate programs in international relations. Taught entirely in English, our courses include a 2-year Master of Arts (MA) degree and a Ph.D program in International Relations & Diplomacy.Email: Contact us below ( or request a callback ).
In addition, we offer dual degree programs, semester and academic year abroad programs, and a 1-year International MBA program.
Our graduate programs (with the exception of the Ph.D.) are accredited by the Middle States Commission of Higher Education through our partnership with Arcadia University, a private university based in Pennsylvania and founded in 1853
International Relations Graduate Degree Programs:
- 2-year US-accredited M.A. in International Relations and Diplomacy
- 2-year dual program in International Relations and Diplomacy / Diplomacy and Strategic Negotiation, whereby students earn two degrees: a US-accredited M.A. anda Europe-accredited Master's degree
- 3-year dual program in International Relations and Diplomacy / International Peace and Conflict Resolution, whereby students spend 3 semesters in France and 3 semesters in the US and earn two US-accredited Master's degrees
- 3-year dual program in International Relations and Diplomacy / French & EU Law and Business Ethics, whereby students earn two degrees: a US-accredited M.A. and a Europe-accredited LL.M. (Master of Laws)
- Ph.D. in International Relations and Diplomacy
Study Abroad Programs:
- Spring / fall semester abroad & academic year abroad programs for undergraduate and graduate students. International Relations courses are taught in English. All study abroad programs include French language courses at the Alliance Française.
- 6-week summer abroad program for undergraduate students: "Intensive French and Politics: Economics, Diplomacy and the European Union".
- Graduate Certificates: Students who take any combination of two courses from the graduate course catalog will be awarded a Graduate Certificate of International Relations in the subjects of the courses. Courses are accredited in the U.S.
- 1-year US-accredited International MBA Degree Program
Some interested visitors submitting program inquiries to our school up to
2020-04-21 were from:
Hazlehurst Georgia southern, USA;
The Hague, Netherlands;
Conway, SC, USA;
yobe state, Nigeria;
Piracicaba/São Paulo/Brazil, Brazil;
Olomouc, Czech Republic;