American Graduate School in Paris:
Located in the heart of Paris, The American Graduate School in Paris (AGS) provides U.S.-accredited graduate programs taught entirely in English to students from around the world. We offer a 2-year Master of Arts (MA) degree and a Ph.D program in International Relations & Diplomacy. In addition, we provide dual degree programs, study abroad programs, and a 1-year International MBA program.
Our graduate programs (with the exception of the Ph.D.) are accredited by the Middle States Commission of Higher Education through our partnership with Arcadia University, a private university based in Pennsylvania and founded in 1853.
Why Study with AGS?
- Top-quality International Education:
AGS offers its student a very international experience with programs incorporating US educational methods with the rich resources of France and Europe. The faculty and student body are drawn from all over the globe reflecting the school's location in one of the world capitals.
- Individual Attention:
AGS 's small classes foster individual attention and close interaction with professors.
- Learn French while you study
Students have the option to take French language courses and receive a diploma in French language studies (DELF) recognized in Europe.
- Ideal Location to Study International Relations
Just a few hours from other European capitals, Paris is an ideal setting for the study of business and international relations. It is host to many national and multinational corporations, international organizations, NGOs and embassies.
Taking full advantage of its ideal location, AGS provides students with networking opportunities and privileged exposure to the resources and opportunities that Paris offers, with guest speakers, site visits, and internship options.
- Federal Aid / Financial Aid
AGS qualifies for US Federal Aid and offers financial aid. We also offer scholarships based on merit and need.
- 2-year US-accredited M.A. in International Relations and Diplomacy
- 2-year dual program in International Relations and Diplomacy / Diplomacy and Strategic Negotiation, whereby students earn two degrees: a US-accredited M.A. and a Europe-accredited Master's degree
- 3-year dual program in International Relations and Diplomacy / French & EU Law and Business Ethics, whereby students earn two degrees: a US-accredited M.A. and a Europe-accredited LL.M. (Master of Laws)
- 3-year dual program in International Relations and Diplomacy / International Peace and Conflict Resolution, whereby students spend 3 semesters in France and 3 semesters in the US and earn two US-accredited Master's degrees
- Ph.D. in International Relations and Diplomacy
For Undergraduate Students:
- Semester abroad & academic year abroad programs. Courses are offered in "International Relations, Politics, and Business" of France and the EU.
- 6-week summer abroad program: "Intensive French and Politics: Economics, Diplomacy and the European Union".
For Graduate Students:
- Semester abroad & full year abroad programs: Courses are offered in International Relations and Diplomacy.
All International Relations courses are taught in English. All study abroad programs include French language courses at the Alliance Française.
Additional Courses / MBA:
- Graduate Certificates: any combination of two courses from the graduate course catalog will award a Graduate Certificate of International Relations in the subjects of the courses. Courses are accredited in the U.S.
- 1-year US-accredited International MBA Degree Program
AGS is situated in a lively area in the center of Paris, close to the famous Luxembourg gardens, and just a few minutes walk to the Latin Quarter, the historic student area of the city.
"As citizens of the world community, AGSers share a deep will to improve international state of affairs. This drive for change translates into prescriptive discussion between students and teachers, not simply criticism. I most admire this quality about AGS and know that because we have the will to improve the system, we are the way for change."
- Laura-Lee, USA. M.A., School of International Relations
"My AGS experience was infinitely rewarding, from the classes to the faculty, to the student community. My time in Paris gave me many opportunities to connect and interact with people in the vibrant international community around Paris, from UNESCO to Human Rights Watch, to the countless other organisations that call Paris home."
- Tim, New Zealand. M.A.in International Relations
"The American Graduate School in Paris offered me an opportunity to learn in my native tongue and yet be surrounded by another culture and language."
- Gwenn, USA. M.A., School of International Relations
"For me, a key attraction of AGS was the opportunity to complete two Masters’ degrees in two years in two languages."
- Charlotte, Sweden. M.A., School of International Relations
- Courses / Programs
|Address: 101 Boulevard Raspail, 75006, Paris, France|
|Search schools here by state/city for Alabama, Arizona-Phoenix, Arkansas, California-LA County/Bay Area, Colorado-Denver, Florida-Miami-Dade, Georgia-Atlanta, Illinois-Chicago/Cook County, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Kentucky, Louisiana, Maryland, Mass-Boston, Michigan, Minnesota-Minneapolis, Mississippi, Missouri-St Louis, Nevada, New Jersey, New York, North Carolina, Ohio-Cleveland, Oklahoma, Oregon-Portland, South Carolina, South Dakota, Pennsylvania-Philadelphia, Tennessee, Texas-Houston/Dallas, Utah, Virginia, Washington-Seattle, Wisconsin-Milwaukee & more...
Search career colleges in Canada by province/city in Abbotsford, Burnaby, Kelowna, Surrey, Victoria, Vancouver, BC, Hamilton, Kitchener, London, Ottawa, Toronto, Ontario, Calgary, Edmonton, Alberta, Winnipeg, Manitoba & more...
© 2003-2023 Learn4Good Ltd: Site listing Education Programs, Career Training & Jobs worldwide.