EU Business School - Online Degree Courses for Students Worldwide:
Further your career and study online from around the world with EU Business School (EU) Switzerland to earn an accredited MBA, BBA bachelor's degree or a master's degree in Management, Marketing, Innovation & Entrepreneurship, and Fashion & Luxury Industry Business. Established in 1973, EU Business School is part of the EU network of business schools with campuses in Geneva and Montreux (Switzerland), Munich, (Germany) and Barcelona (Spain) which are recognized worldwide for the excellence of the students and faculty. We provide small, dynamic classes in the English language for our student body of 100+ nationalities. We welcome you to contact us today about your interest in our online degree programs or enrollment into our campus-based courses.
• EU Business School truly is an international institution:
Our diverse student body is made up of more than 100 nationalities, with students coming from, for example, Albania, Algeria, Austria, Azerbaijan, Belgium, Bulgaria, Brazil, Cameroon, Canada, Croatia, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Egypt, Ethiopia, Gambia, Germany, Ghana, India, Italy, Lebanon, Lithuania, Malaysia, Mexico, Morocco, Norway, Russia, Saudi Arabia, Somalia, South Africa, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, UAE, UK, USA, and more.
• EU Business School's Online MBA has been ranked #1 for class experience, and as part of the prestigious QS Online MBA Rankings 2020, has been ranked 11th in the world.
• As part of the QS 2018 rankings, EU was placed 9th in the world for diversity. This is recognition of our international student base with over 100 different nationalities, as well as a culturally diverse faculty and large number of female students.
• Placed 6th as best business school for female students by Capital magazine.
• EU is accredited for the quality of our degree programs by IACBE (International Assembly for Collegiate Business Education) and by ACBSP (Accreditation Council for Business Schools and Programs). Both are recognized as accrediting bodies by CHEA (Council for Higher Education Accreditation).
• EU is one of the schools, institutions and academies in Switzerland to be certified by eduQua, the first Swiss quality label geared toward adult further education.
• Internationally renowned, our MBA program has been recognized for its outstanding excellence in the prestigious QS Global MBA Rankings. QS, the leading provider of world university rankings, has also ranked our MBA 15th in the world in the QS Distance/Online MBA Ranking 2019. Out of the 40 educational institutions participating this year, EU’s Online MBA was ranked 1st for class experience, with a maximum 100/100 score.
• EU Business School has been ranked #1 for the Online MBA, and Tier One in Europe for the MBA, and Premiere for the DBA program. EU's Online MBA has ranked top in CEO Magazine’s Online Global Rankings for five years running (CEO Magazine brings together leading institutions in the academic world, and aims to cut through the noise and provide potential students with a performance benchmark for schools under review).
• EU Business School has been awarded a Four-Star rating in overall business school excellence in the world renowned QS Stars ratings. We have also been awarded the maximum Five-Star rating in the categories of employability, internationalization & diversity and innovation & entrepreneurship.
• High Quality Teaching
EU offers high quality teaching, a competitive learning environment and a network of campuses in different countries. This broad network allows students to participate in inter-campus exchanges in: Spain, Switzerland, Germany, UK, USA, Russia, Kazakhstan, Malaysia & Taiwan.
EU Business School programs offer ECTS credit points (The European Credit Transfer System / ECTS is a tool of the European Higher Education Area for making studies and courses more transparent, and is a method of measuring your course as academic currency). Each ECTS credit point represents the amount of workload you have accomplished over the period of time of your studies.
• Experienced International Faculty
Taught by international faculty who are experts in their fields, our practical and hands-on educational programs include management theory and case studies.
• Combination of American & European Education
The goal of EU is to bring the American education model to Europe and worldwide by relating classroom theory to professional skills. We combine the American university model with top European management practices to provide our students with the necessary tools to be successful in the international business world.
• Courses Taught in English
Courses are taught in the English language using the case study method.
• A Tailor-made Curriculum adapted to current market needs and interests.
• Flexible & Personal Study Options
With start dates in October, January and March, EU offers education that is pragmatic, student-oriented, flexible and personal. EU faculty works with students on an individual basis to create a cooperative and caring learning environment where human values flourish.
EU's impressive ranking is a testament to our consistent dedication to excellence and innovation, offering tomorrow's leaders a cutting-edge educational experience both online and on campus.
• International Networking
Join a growing network of 27,000+ alumni for meet-ups and regular careers events.
• Online BBA - Bachelor of Business Administration:
The online Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA) program at EU Business School prepares students for a full range of positions and fields within business. With three start dates each year, the online BBA program is a six-semester, 3-year course (210 ECTS-credit points), you will study through a flexible distance learning program you can access at anytime from anywhere around the world.
On the successful completion of the BBA program, you graduate with a private internationally accredited bachelor’s degree from EU Business School Switzerland.
• Online EBBA Course:
The Executive Bachelor of Business Administration (EBBA) is a one-year, two-semester intensive program designed for working professionals in middle or senior management positions and with at least five years of work experience.
• Online MBA Degree Programs:
Spanning 12 months, our online MBA gives students the flexibility to attend lectures online at their own convenience. It focuses on real life experience in addition to business theory.
- Blockchain Management
- Communication & Public Relations
- Digital Business
- Global Banking & Finance
- Human Resources Management
- International Business
- International Marketing
The online MBA offers the opportunity for exams, conferences, tutorials, and industrial visits as well as the chance to spend one week at the EU campus of your choice each term.
• Online Masters Programs:
Through flexible schedules and multimedia tools, students can obtain a fully accredited degree without having to change their work schedule. Online Masters study options include:
- Masters in Management
- Masters in Marketing
- Masters in Innovation & Entrepreneurship
- Masters in the Fashion & Luxury Industry Business
- Courses / Programs
|Search schools here by state/city for Alabama, Arizona-Phoenix, Arkansas, California-LA County/Bay Area, Colorado-Denver, Florida-Miami-Dade, Georgia-Atlanta, Illinois-Chicago/Cook County, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Kentucky, Louisiana, Maryland, Mass-Boston, Michigan, Minnesota-Minneapolis, Mississippi, Missouri-St Louis, Nevada, New Jersey, New York, North Carolina, Ohio-Cleveland, Oklahoma, Oregon-Portland, South Carolina, South Dakota, Pennsylvania-Philadelphia, Tennessee, Texas-Houston/Dallas, Utah, Virginia, Washington-Seattle, Wisconsin-Milwaukee & more...
Search career colleges in Canada by province/city in Abbotsford, Burnaby, Kelowna, Surrey, Victoria, Vancouver, BC, Hamilton, Kitchener, London, Ottawa, Toronto, Ontario, Calgary, Edmonton, Alberta, Winnipeg, Manitoba & more...
© 2003-2021 Learn4Good Ltd: Site listing Education Programs, Career Training & Jobs worldwide.