Find an online school in Switzerland offering distance learning courses at degree, diploma & certificate level. Business management, hospitality, IT, healthcare & fashion programs taught in English for Swiss students & international students, short courses online for students in Zurich, Geneva, Basel, France, Germany, Europe..
ABMS Education Group Switzerland: ABMS Education Group is a Zurich-based education provider, and one of the leading and largest education groups in Switzerland. We provide a wide range of online / distance learning Degree, Diploma, and Certificate courses to students from around the world. Our course catalog features up to 240 different study programs. Course topics include Business & Marketing, Hospitality, Healthcare, IT, Languages (English, French, German, Italian), Fashion & Design, and more.
Located in the heart of the beautiful city of Luzern in north-central Switzerland, Business & Hotel Management School (BHMS) is an accredited hospitality management school. We provide high-quality diploma and degree courses in the fields of culinary management and hospitality management to Swiss students and international students. The language of instruction for all of our programs is English.
Through hands-on training and classroom learning, BHMS Culinary Management programs develop students' contemporary skills in food preparation and presentation, a la carte cuisine, pastry and desserts and kitchen management. You will acquire all the fundamental skills necessary to work in the world's fine dining establishments in one of the fastest growing industries. Our programs include paid industry internships so you gain practical work experience.
Luzern (Lucerne) is conveniently located less than a 1 hour drive from Zurich and approximately 2.5 hours drive from Geneva. Luzern is situated on the most important route between north and south, and connected with the Swiss train network in six directions.
Culinary Management Programs
- Diploma in Culinary Management (6-12 months)
- Advanced Diploma in Culinary Management (6-12 months)
- Associate Degree in Culinary Entrepreneurship (12 months)
Hospitality Management Programs
- Diploma in Hospitality Management (1 yr)
- Higher Diploma in Hospitality Management (2 yrs)
- Bachelor of Arts Degree in Hotel & Hospitality Management (3 yrs)
- Post Graduate Diploma in Hospitality Management (1 yr)
- MBA in Global Management & Hospitality Management (2 yrs)
IMI University Centre – International Management Institute Switzerland
Courses / Programs
Located in Luzern, north-central Switzerland, IMI University Centre – International Management Institute Switzerland is one of the global leaders in hospitality education. We provide a range of internationally-recognized undergraduate and postgraduate courses in the fields of hospitality, tourism and events management. Our programs are taught in English to students from throughout Switzerland and around the world. We offer our accredited courses at certificate, diploma, and bachelor degree level, as well as Master of Business Administration (MBA) programs.
Established in 1991, we are one of the oldest Hotel Management Schools in Switzerland. In addition, we are among the very few Hotel Schools which is 100% Swiss owned. IMI has various accreditations, memberships and validation agreements. At IMI, all our courses are validated by our British academic partner, Manchester Metropolitan University (MMU).
Our highly specialized hospitality and tourism management institution provides opportunities for talented individuals from around the world to take up professional positions in the world’s largest industry. In any one semester at IMI, there are around 35 different nationalities represented.
Student Testimonial: "At IMI I was given the opportunity to connect with students from various parts of the world and a very good faculty who guided me and gave me the support needed for my personal and career growth. Their continuous support helped me achieve the role of General Manager" - Neil
César Ritz Colleges Switzerland has two locations: One in Le Bouvret, near Geneva in West Switzerland and another in Brig-Glis, Valais in southern Switzerland. We offer hospitality business education programs at both undergraduate and postgraduate level which prepare our students for the exciting and dynamic industry in which they have chosen to make a successful career.
At César Ritz Colleges Switzerland we are inspired by the uncompromising professionalism displayed by “The Hotelier of Kings and The King of Hoteliers”, César Ritz, the founder of The Ritz and Ritz-Carlton hotels. A future hotel manager needs to learn professional skills and gain relevant practical experience in order to set high standards for all his employees.
Are we the best choice for your career ambitions in the international hotel and tourism industry? Many of our present and former students say so, and year after year numerous high-profile hotel companies come to our Colleges to handpick our talent. These professionals confirm that our students are among the best. For over 25 years, “César Ritz” Colleges Switzerland has contributed to excellence in international hotel and tourism management.
Glion Institute of Higher Education, Online MBA & Hospitality Postgraduate Programs
Courses / Programs
Established in 1962, Glion Institute of Higher Education is a private university in Montreaux, Switzerland, and is a global leader in international hospitality education.
Glion has been ranked among the Top 3 Hospitality Management Schools in the world for an international career.
We provide an accredited online MBA in International Hospitality & Service Industries Management degree program taught in English that is available to students and working professionals around the world.
In addition, we provide Postgraduate Certificate & Diploma programs that are also taught entirely via the internet. We offer two start dates in 2014.
Our MBA offers a management curriculum that balances hospitality and tourism applied knowledge with a core of management and leadership theory.
It is designed to equip working professionals with the expertise to lead and motivate individuals, teams and organizations within a diverse and multicultural global business environment.
The program is intensive and relevant, yet we offer an MBA program that fits into your work and life, in an online environment which is 'asynchronous'.
There are no fixed lecture times, the classroom is always open and you don’t need to synchronize your study with anyone else.
• Established in 1973, EU Business School (EU) is an international, triple-accredited business school that provides business administration, management, and finance programs taught in English at undergraduate and graduate level.
• EU campuses in Switzerland are located in Geneva & Montreux.
• Taught by international faculty who are experts in their fields, our practical and hands-on Bachelor and Masters programs include management theory and case studies.
• We offer high quality teaching, a competitive learning environment and a network of campuses in different countries. This broad network allows students to participate in inter-campus exchanges in: Spain, Switzerland, Germany, UK, USA, Russia, Kazakhstan, Malaysia & Taiwan.
• We combine the U.S. university model with top European management practices to provide our students with the necessary tools to be successful in the international business world.
• Geneva is a truly international city making it an ideal place to study international management. The city is host to the United Nations, and many multinationals are located in the region due to the excellent logistical network and central location of Geneva at the heart of Europe, one hour by air from major European cities.
• A one hour drive from Geneva, Montreux is located on the shores of Lake Geneva crowned by the Alps.
Testimonial: "EU not only met my expectations, it even surpassed them. I feel I made the right choice and I would recommend it to anyone." - Antonella, Argentina
Bachelor’s Degree Programs: • BBA - Bachelor of Business Administration
• Business Foundation (BF)
• Business Management
• Digital Media Management
• Communication & PR
• International Relations
MBA Degree Specializations: • Design Management
• Banking & Finance
• International Business
• International Marketing
• Sports Management
Doctorate Program: • Doctor of Business Administration (DBA) Online Business Programs:
• Masters Programs
• Executive BBA
IMD Business School, located on the shores of Lake Geneva in Lausanne, Switzerland, is one of the world’s top ranked business schools offering over 20 open-enrollment executive development programs, including intensive MBA and Executive MBA programs, as well as company-specific partnership programs. We offer pioneering and collaborative solutions to your business requirements and encourage an open attitude towards learning and growth. Our expert faculty delivers cutting-edge knowledge based on relevant, innovative and rigorous research. Our unique real world, real learning approach enables executives to immediately apply new insights. By challenging boundaries, together we can redefine ambitions and realize performance breakthroughs.
Every year, we welcome thousands of business leaders from around the world to our global meeting place in Lausanne, Switzerland. IMD Business School is accredited by the Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business (AACSB).
Master of Business Administration (MBA):
- The IMD MBA program develops leaders who can move their businesses forward.
- Duration 1 year
Executive MBA (EMBA):
- Major themes are: business fundamentals, globalization, leadership, strategy and execution
- Timing is flexible, spreading 16.5 weeks out of the office, and 40+ weeks of distance learning over a minimum of 15 months
Other Programs Include:
- Family Business Programs
- Partnership Programs
- Open Enrollment Programs