Online universities offering accredited degree studies by distance learning in Switzerland: Online MBA programs, bachelor degree courses, university master's degrees in international business, hospitality management, hotel training online. Swiss colleges offering diploma / certification programs taught in English for home study in Europe, UK, USA, India, Africa.
1.EU Business School - Online Degree Courses for Students Worldwide
Courses / Programs
• Further your career and study online from around the world with EU Business School (EU) Switzerland to earn an accredited MBA, BBA bachelor's degree or a master's degree in Management, Marketing, Innovation & Entrepreneurship, and Fashion & Luxury Industry Business via small, dynamic classes taught in English.
• Established in 1973, EU Business School is part of the EU network of business schools in Switzerland (Geneva and Montreux), Germany (Munich), and Spain (Barcelona) recognized worldwide for the excellence of the students and faculty.
• EU Business School truly is an international institution:
Our diverse student body is made up of students of 100+ nationalities coming from, for example, Albania, Algeria, Austria, Azerbaijan, Belgium, Bulgaria, Brazil, Cameroon, Canada, Croatia, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Egypt, Ethiopia, Gambia, Germany, Ghana, India, Italy, Lebanon, Lithuania, Malaysia, Mexico, Morocco, Norway, Russia, Saudi Arabia, Somalia, South Africa, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, UAE, UK, USA, and more.
• EU Business School's Online MBA has been ranked #1 for class experience, and as part of the QS 2020 rankings, was placed 11th in the world.
• EU was also ranked 6th as best business school for female students by Capital magazine.
• EU combines the American university model with top European management practices for today's business world.
• We welcome you to contact us today about your interest in our online degree programs or enrollment into our campus-based courses.
• Online BBA - Bachelor of Business Administration degree course.
• Online EBBA - Executive Bachelor of Business Administration degree.
• Online MBA Degree Programs where specializations include:
- Blockchain Management
- Communication & Public Relations
- Digital Business
- Global Banking & Finance
- Human Resources Management
- International Business
- International Marketing
• Online Masters Programs include:
- Masters in Management
- Masters in Marketing
- Masters in Innovation & Entrepreneurship
- Masters in the Fashion & Luxury Industry Business
Based in Geneva, Switzerland, the Geneva Graduate School of Governance (GGSG) is a bilingual English and French institution of higher education offering online and on-campus graduate education programs in specialist areas including governance studies, international development and social sciences, in addition to intensive training periods. The main language of instruction is English.
International and national students are offered a choice of both online graduate certificates and master's degree programs in specialist fields, as well as intensive training periods. A certificate programme involves a year of study while a master’s degree has a two-year duration, but their course contents are very similar. Ph.Ds are also offered online in areas relating to governance, security, international relations and more. Dissertations use either English or French. Written material supplied by the Graduate School is in English.
The online graduate education provided by our institution is aimed at international careers in both the public and private sectors. Leadership development, communication skills and sound decision-making are important skills that will be developed through our programs.
Fields of specialization:
* International Governance, Trade and Development
* Risk & Disaster Management
* Labour Management & Migration
* Conflict Management and Post-Conflict Reconstruction
* Management of Energy & Natural Resources
- Online Ph.D Programs (Start in September & January each year): Specialist areas include Political Science, Sociology, Economics and more.
3.Reach Cambridge - Online Pre-University Courses / Private Tutoring for ages 13 to 23
Courses / Programs
• Online pre-university / college prep courses with Reach Cambridge via Private Tuition through Zoom - for Switzerland-based & international students of ages 13 to 24 years old.
• Study your favourite academic subject through one of our intensive, one-to-one courses and prepare for college or university from the comfort of your own home in Zurich, Geneva, Basel, Lausanne, Bern, Winterthur, Lucerne, St. Gallen, Lugano, Biel, Thun, throughout Switzerland, Europe & around the world.
• Based since 2005 in the historic city of Cambridge in the UK, Reach Cambridge has provided thousands of young people from all over the world with the opportunity to prepare for their futures in a university environment in one of the top educational facilities in the world.
• The purpose of our intensive pre-university courses with highly-personalised lessons from an expert tutor in that field is to provide a taste of the academic standard likely to be at the college or university that best matches your interest, and to enable you to learn the basics in your preferred subject, and lay the foundation for your future degree studies.
• With over 15 years specialising in providing quality academic courses for high school students and young adults, we know that matching a student with the right tutor is essential for offering a truly transformative learning experience.
Contact us today about starting a course, and to discuss a flexible study schedule around your time zone and plans for college.
4.eBSI Export Academy - International Trade Courses Online
Courses / Programs
UK-accredited and internationally-recognised qualifications:
eBSI Export Academy is an online / distance learning school serving students in Switzerland, Europe & worldwide.
Study Certificate & Diploma programs in International Trade, Supply Chain Management, Logistics, Purchasing, Finance, Shipping, Exports, Warehousing, Manufacturing, eBusiness & Digital Marketing.
We also specialize in short online courses in career fields including Administrative Skills, Human Resources, MS Office Skills, Personal Development, Sales & Marketing, Supervisors & Management, and Workplace Essentials.
Our ITS Accreditation program is accredited by the Institute of Export, UK, the oldest and most prestigious Institute of its kind in the world.
eBSI is a proud member of the International Association of Trade Training Organisations (IATTO), The International Chamber of Commerce Banking Commission, and the International Chamber of Commerce Customs & Trade Facilitation Commission. It is also a strategic Partner of the World Trade Centres in Dublin, Ireland and Boston, USA.
Student Testimonials: "Tutors are highly experienced with excellent communication skills, and the online campus and student interaction is a major benefit. Highly recommended and very worthwhile indeed!" - Gavin, International Trade Executive, UK
"The ITS Accreditation has exceeded my expectations. I have finished the programme but I am still hooked on participation in the online activities." - Mark, Software Consultant, USA
• International Trade Specialist Accreditation (Diploma Certification)
• FREE COURSE - Intro to International Trade & eBusiness
• IFC International Trade Finance Certificate
• IoSCM Courses
-Logistics & Transport
-Supply Chain Management
• Institute of Chartered Shipbrokers (ICS) Qualifications
• Online Certificate Courses
-Export Development Foundation
-Trade for Trade Finance Practitioners
-eBusiness & Internet Marketing
-Social Media & Internet Marketing
-International Digital Marketing...
5.Glion Institute of Higher Education, Online MBA & Hospitality Postgraduate Programs
Courses / Programs
Established in 1962, Glion Institute of Higher Education, a private university in Switzerland, is a global leader in international hospitality education, and has been ranked among the Top 3 Hospitality Management Schools in the world.
We offer an accredited online MBA in International Hospitality & Service Industries Management degree program which is taught in English, and designed for working professionals from all over the globe.
In addition, we provide specialist Diploma and Certificate Postgraduate programs in International Hospitality. Students can avail of two start dates in 2014.
Students can specialize in: General Management for Service Industries; Marketing and Innovation; Asset and Revenue Management or choose the ‘Self Designed’ option which allows you to select any 3 courses from the other specializations.
The MBA program comprises 7 core courses and 3 elective courses which differ depending on your specialization. Each course is 8 weeks in length.
With no geographic restrictions and flexible lecture times, dedicated working professionals from all over the world will now have access to a level of higher education that is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
Based in Zurich and Zug, ABMS - The Open University of Switzerland is a distance education learning center that provides a range of online undergraduate and graduate certificate degree courses to students around the world. In addition, we provide foundation courses for talented and motivated students in Grade 12 through ABMS International College - Swiss High School. These online courses prepare students to apply for a degree course with ABMS.
The distance learning Pre-Baccalaureate program is designed to prepare students for our International Business Baccalaureate (IBB) and International Tourism Baccalaureate (ITB) programs. Students taking the Pre-Baccalaureate program include those who do not achieve the minimum score levels in courses such as Mathematics and English to qualify for these programs.
The IBB and ITB programs are career-related programs that are studied for one academic year (9 months) on a part-time basis. Taught at an equivalent level to the International Baccalaureate (IB), A-level and the Abiturzeugnis, on completion you can apply to study at ABMS Open University.
Some of the program inquiries submitted here up to
2021-11-24 were from viewers in:
Addis Ababa, Somali region jigjiga, Ethiopia;
Los Angeles California, Poland;
Douala Bonaberi, Cameroon;
You are here: School & College Search> Distance Learning / Online Education in Switzerland> Online university courses, MBA programs, masters degrees, bachelor degree courses in business, hospitality management, hotel training for Swiss-based and international students.