EU Business School - Online Degree Courses for Students Worldwide:
Further your career and study online from around the world with EU Business School (EU) Switzerland to earn an accredited MBA, BBA bachelor's degree or a master's degree in Management, Marketing, Innovation & Entrepreneurship, and Fashion & Luxury Industry Business. Established in 1973, EU Business School is part of the EU network of business schools with campuses in Geneva and Montreux (Switzerland), Munich, (Germany) and Barcelona (Spain) which are recognized worldwide for the excellence of the students and faculty. We provide small, dynamic classes in the English language for our student body of 100+ nationalities. We welcome you to contact us today about your interest in our online degree programs or enrollment into our campus-based courses.
Accredited Online Degree Programs to Study Globally:
- Taught in English language.
- With ECTS credit points (European Credit Transfer System / ECTS is a tool of the European Higher Education Area for making studies and courses more transparent, and is a method of measuring your course as academic currency).
- Each ECTS credit point represents the amount of workload you have accomplished over the period of time of your studies.
Dual Qualifications for Graduates:
• On successful completion of the online bachelor’s, master’s and MBA programs, home study students earn an internationally-accredited degree from EU Business School Switzerland, and a state-recognized university degree accredited by the Universidad Católica San Antonio de Murcia (UCAM), Spain.
• MBA students can also earn a dual qualification, a state-accredited MSc in International Management or an MBA from the University of Roehampton (UoR) in London, UK.
BBA - Bachelor of Business Administration
- The online BBA course is a 6-semester, 3-year course.
- Start dates in October, January and March.
- Number of credit points: 210 ECTS.
• The online Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA) program prepares students for a full range of positions and fields within business.
With 3 start dates through the year (in October, February and June), you will become well-versed in business fundamentals while studying through a flexible distance learning program you can access at anytime from anywhere around the world.
• On the successful completion of the BBA program, you graduate with a private internationally accredited bachelor’s degree from EU Business School Switzerland.
• A sample of the Business Administration program courses include Leadership & Team Building, Strategic Marketing and Cross-Cultural Business Issues.
• Students completing this major typically pursue roles and careers in Finance, Marketing, Management and Entrepreneurship.
• "The entrepreneurial environment at EU is fantastic. A lot of the lecturers actually own their own businesses, so when they give you assignments, you really feel the need to do it as if it were real life."
Rochelle, Founding Partner at Bon & Petit, Bachelor of Business Administration
Online Executive BBA Course:
- 1 year (full time).
- Number of credits: 90 ECTS.
• The Executive Bachelor of Business Administration (EBBA) is a one-year, two-semester intensive program designed for working professionals in middle or senior management positions and with at least 5 years of work experience.
• After successfully completing the Executive BBA program, students earn an internationally accredited bachelor’s degree from EU Business School Switzerland which acts as a bridge to any of EU’s on-campus or online masters & MBA programs (Executive BBA graduates receive a 20% scholarship for these programs).
Online MBA Degree Program:
- 1 year (full time) or 2 years (part-time).
- Start dates in October, January and March.
- Number of credits: 60 ECTS.
• Spanning 12 months, our online MBA gives students the flexibility to attend lectures online at their own convenience. It focuses on real life experience in addition to business theory.
Specialization study options in one of 8 majors:
- Communication & Public Relations
- Digital Business
- Global Banking & Finance
- Human Resources Management
- International Business
- International Marketing
- Blockchain Management
The online MBA offers the opportunity for exams, conferences, tutorials, and industrial visits as well as the chance to spend one week at the EU campus of your choice each term.
EU Business School (EU) is proud to announce that its Online MBA Program has been recognized for its outstanding excellence in the prestigious QS Online MBA Rankings. EU Business school has scaled the rankings in 2020, moving up four places to 11th. Out of the 40 educational institutions participating this year, EU’s Online MBA was ranked 1st for class experience, with a maximum 100/100 score!
Dual Qualification: In addition to your EU MBA, you can also earn an MSc in International Management or an MBA from the University of Roehampton in London, UK. (MBA dual qualification candidates must have 2+ years of professional work experience).
Online Masters Programs:
Number of credits: 60 ECTS.
Start dates in October, January and March.
Through flexible schedules and multimedia tools, students can obtain a fully accredited degree without having to change their work schedule. Online Masters study options include:
- Masters in Management
- Masters in Marketing
- Masters in Innovation & Entrepreneurship
- Masters in the Fashion & Luxury Industry Business
|Search schools here by state/city for Alabama, Arizona-Phoenix, Arkansas, California-LA County/Bay Area, Colorado-Denver, Florida-Miami-Dade, Georgia-Atlanta, Illinois-Chicago/Cook County, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Kentucky, Louisiana, Maryland, Mass-Boston, Michigan, Minnesota-Minneapolis, Mississippi, Missouri-St Louis, Nevada, New Jersey, New York, North Carolina, Ohio-Cleveland, Oklahoma, Oregon-Portland, South Carolina, South Dakota, Pennsylvania-Philadelphia, Tennessee, Texas-Houston/Dallas, Utah, Virginia, Washington-Seattle, Wisconsin-Milwaukee & more...
Search career colleges in Canada by province/city in Abbotsford, Burnaby, Kelowna, Surrey, Victoria, Vancouver, BC, Hamilton, Kitchener, London, Ottawa, Toronto, Ontario, Calgary, Edmonton, Alberta, Winnipeg, Manitoba & more...
© 2003-2021 Learn4Good Ltd: Site listing Education Programs, Career Training & Jobs worldwide.