Reach Cambridge - Online Pre-University Courses / Private Tutoring for ages 13 to 23 :
Architecture is the art and science of designing and engineering large structures and buildings, and brings together elements of mathematics, art and design, mechanics, physics, logistics, management, as well as urban and city planning.Email: Contact us below
• Blending art, science and technology, architecture degree programs today are a highly popular and competitive choice of studies. Architecture student admissions requirements to college and university typically consider both artistic ability and proficiency in mathematics.
• Those who study for an architecture degree have great enthusiasm for both the sciences and the arts, are naturally artistic, have the analytical drive to solve problems, and enjoy travel.
• Based since 2005 in the historic city of Cambridge in England, Reach Cambridge has provided thousands of young people from around the world with the opportunity to prepare for their futures in a university environment in one of the top educational facilities in the world.
Our Online Pre-University / College Prep Programs are already popular in countries such as Australia, Canada, Greece, Hong Kong / China, Italy, India, Japan, Malaysia, Saudi Arabia, South Korea, Spain, Taiwan, Turkey, the UK, UAE, USA
Short & Intensive Architecture Courses Online:
- Taught in bundles of 10, 20 or 40 hours (10 Hours - Introduction to a Subject, 20 Hours - In-depth Study, 40 Hours - Advanced Learning).
- For UK & international students of ages 13 to 24 years old based anywhere around the world.
• Through this wide-spanning introduction to the beautiful study of architecture, you will learn about some of the biggest architectural movements through history, discover both the theoretical and practical sides of architecture, and get to use your architectural pencils!
• Examples of architectural subjects and questions that may be covered include; whether we can build better houses, while simultaneously being more beautiful or efficient? Or, discuss what makes one architectural design ideal for a harsh Russian winter but completely illogical for a typically hot summer in central Spain. Or, whether design always be practical, or whether houses are simply psychological extensions of our bodies. To learn first who we are by studying what we build!
Online Architecture Program Features:
• A tutor dedicated to your growth and the Reach Cambridge online courses learning objectives.
• Flexible times to suit you and your tutor.
• Homework assignments can be provided upon request at no additional cost.
• A complimentary reflection session at the end of the course.
• A course report and Certificate from your course tutor.
• Optional 5-hour enrichment courses on Study skills, Exam and Interview Prep skills, Leadership skills.
• Special discounts for our 4-week residential engineering summer program in the UK (where you can also choose two subject courses to study at the same time.)
Contact us today
about starting one of our short, intensive architecture courses, and to discuss a flexible study schedule around your time zone and plans for college or university.
Note that you can also study more than one subject with Reach Cambridge online school, and many of our students do. Your personal adviser will be happy to discuss and organise a customised package to suit your needs.