Contact Page - Bachelor Degree in Culinary Arts, France
Ducasse Education, Paris:
Earn an international, culinary arts bachelor degree from a top culinary and pastry school in France. Situated in Argenteuil, a north-western suburb of Paris, Ducasse Education is a leading culinary arts institute run by the world-renowned chef Alain Ducasse.Email: Contact us below
We provide a range of short and longer-term cooking programs to locally-based students, French students, and international students from around the world. In our 3-year Bachelor Degree in Culinary Arts, students acquire the ultimate skills and the best approach to international contemporary cuisine and the restaurant industry.
3-year Bachelor Degree in Culinary Arts:
- Language of instruction: English or French
- Includes two 5-month internships
With this course, students acquire the complete culinary know-how and management competencies needed to succeed as a chef and/or a manager in the international culinary arts industry.
Year 1 - 'Discover'
• 5-month internship
• Learn efficient supply and cost management
• Master the fundamental techniques of culinary and pastry arts
• Develop products and knowledge of the culinary and restaurant industry
Year 2 - 'Master'
• 5-month internship
• Focus on management and marketing fundamentals
• Immerse yourself in the Alain Ducasse philosophy and principles of innovation
• Practice advanced culinary arts techniques, learn new trends and superior pastry arts
Year 3 - 'Create'
• Develop skills in concept creation
• Participate in business-related simulations and games
• Perform in culinary design, photography and communication tools usage
• Master R&D principles, creation process and advanced management techniques
• End-of-studies project
Participants must be 18 years old or more at the end of Semester 1, hold an A-level or equivalent qualification, and succeed in the admission process.
Some interested visitors submitting program inquiries to our school up to
2021-09-23 were from:
Tenafly, New Jersey, USA;
San Pedro Garza Garcia, Mexico;
Pittsburgh, PA, USA;