Ducasse Education, Paris:
Situated in Argenteuil, near Paris, Ducasse Education is a leading culinary pastry and wine school run by the world-renowned chef Alain Ducasse. With 30 years of international experience, Alain Ducasse restaurants in 2014 had 21 Michelin stars in total. Taught entirely in English or in French, our intensive programs are for French students, beginners, adults, international culinary arts students, professional chefs, and career changers who seek excellence in culinary arts and other food-related services. In addition to our Argenteuil school, we also have a training center in Yssingeaux, in the Haute-Loire department in south-central France. More than 1,500 students and professionals of all nationalities are being trained in our professional training centers each year. Kick-start your cooking career with an intensive culinary arts program from Ducasse Education.
• Alain Ducasse aims to pass on his knowledge, skills and expertise, along with the cultivation of excellence in the culinary and pastry fields.
• Students are taught by top-level chef instructors, and class size is kept to a maximum of 12 students to ensure the best individual learning outcomes.
• The four fully-equipped professional kitchens offer students the opportunity to improve existing skills or to develop new cooking techniques.
• Dedicated to training, they are the dream kitchen of any cook, and the ideal tool for performing creative, quality cooking.
A Chef's Philosophy:
"I have always endeavored to pass on my vision of cooking. I share my know-how to all people willing to strengthen their culinary skills, with a single motto in mind: EXCELLENCE in PRACTICE "
- Alain Ducasse
International Culinary Programs:
Combining theory with plenty of hands-on, practical training, our cooking courses cover not only the essential functional culinary skills, but also in-depth knowledge of products, seasonal availability, nutritional value, appropriate preparation methods and techniques, applicable technologies, and health & safety aspects.
• Culinary Arts Diploma Program:
Taught in English or French, this program is adapted to people who want to master professional basic skills and integrate into a professional kitchen.
This intensive program includes 5-month courses mixing theory and practice, and 3 months of real world experience in the field.
• Superior Culinary Arts Diploma Program:
Taught in English, this program consists of 12 weeks of cooking courses & 12 weeks internship in a French restaurant.
It is designed for culinary school graduates and young culinary professionals who want to improve their culinary expertise and technical skills.
• Bachelor Degree in Culinary Arts:
Taught in English & French, with two 5-month internships, this 3-year course provides students with the key culinary know-how skills and management competencies to succeed as a top Chef and/or Manager.
• Bachelor Degree in French Pastry Arts:
3-year pastry arts & management degree program (taught in English or French). Includes two 5-month internships + final year project.
• French Pastry Arts Diploma:
5.5-month skills-building training & 2-month internship in a French restaurant (taught in English)
• Superior French Pastry Arts Diploma:
2-month skills-building training & 1-month optional internship in a French restaurant (taught in English)
• French Chocolate & Confectionery Arts Program:
2-month skills-building training & 1-month internship in a French restaurant (taught in English)
• French Bakery Arts Program:
2-month skills-building training & a 1-month optional internship (taught in English)
• French Pastry Campus (Summer & Spring Programs)
2-month skills-building training & a 1-month optional internship (taught in English). Spring Session in March-May. Summer Session in June-September
Student Reviews / Testimonials:
• "This program satisfied my needs, I learned the techniques that I'm looking for, I worked in a different way with excellent chefs and they gave me their knowledge in the best way."
Paschalis, Cyprus, Chef
• "The small class size allowed for close interaction with chef instructors. We used the best products, and made interesting recipes. I found each day to be a unique and rewarding challenge."
Christian, USA, Practicing Chef
- Courses / Programs
|Address: 41 rue de l'Abbé Ruellan / 95100 Argenteuil, Paris, France|
|Search schools here by state/city for Alabama, Arizona-Phoenix, Arkansas, California-LA County/Bay Area, Colorado-Denver, Florida-Miami-Dade, Georgia-Atlanta, Illinois-Chicago/Cook County, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Kentucky, Louisiana, Maryland, Mass-Boston, Michigan, Minnesota-Minneapolis, Mississippi, Missouri-St Louis, Nevada, New Jersey, New York, North Carolina, Ohio-Cleveland, Oklahoma, Oregon-Portland, South Carolina, South Dakota, Pennsylvania-Philadelphia, Tennessee, Texas-Houston/Dallas, Utah, Virginia, Washington-Seattle, Wisconsin-Milwaukee & more...
Search career colleges in Canada by province/city in Abbotsford, Burnaby, Kelowna, Surrey, Victoria, Vancouver, BC, Hamilton, Kitchener, London, Ottawa, Toronto, Ontario, Calgary, Edmonton, Alberta, Winnipeg, Manitoba & more...
© 2003-2018 Learn4Good Ltd: Site listing Education Programs, Career Training & Jobs worldwide.