Focus Education Centre of Canada:
• Jumpstart your data analytics or data science career training today by inquiring about a preparation course at Focus Education Centre of Canada (FECC) in Mississauga to prepare for the exciting certification path offered by Logical Operations. Situated in the heart of Mississauga in Ontario (just 20 minutes from Downtown Toronto), FECC provides a range of short-term and weekend IT, data analytics and business intelligence-based training courses for local students seeking professional development or international students planning to study or work in Ontario, Canada or the U.S. Email: Contact us below ( or request a callback ).
• Short-term and weekend certificate preparation courses at FECC include training to become a Data Analyst or Data Scientist. The demand today for data analysts and data scientists to make sense of the variety, velocity, and volume of global data is truly skyrocketing, and in fact, the U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics reported that 11.5 million new data-related job openings will be available by 2026.
• The Logical Operations certification path prepares students with the essential skills required for these in-demand jobs. Each course and certification builds upon the previous qualification, and offers the student the opportunity to move beyond data analyst level and into the role of data scientist.
• These data analytics / data science courses are certificate-level preparation programs (for external exams to be independently taken by the student) with a Certificate of Completion awarded by FECC on successfully completing your training course.
Data Analyst Certification Preparation Course:
• Microsoft Office Excel 2016: Part 1
• Microsoft Office Excel 2016: Part 2
• Microsoft Office Excel 2016: Part 3 (*Training optional. You can test out of these courses by passing the Microsoft Office Specialist / MOS certification exam).
to prepare for the Microsoft Office Specialist (MOS) certification exam
• Tableau® Desktop: Part 1
• Tableau® Desktop: Part 2
to prepare for the Tableau Desktop Qualified Associate certification exam
• Microsoft Power BI: Data Analysis Professional course
to prepare for the Analyzing and Visualizing Data with Power BI certification exam
Roles of Data Analysts:
• A Data Analyst typically helps to prepare data for the Data Scientists by running queries against new data to find important trends for the organization. As well as being knowledgeable of the key metrics the organization's uses for measuring performance, data analysts are typically highly skilled at SQL, and can write scripts and produce intuitive presentations.
• Data Analysts are typically hired by all types of companies seeking to solve business issues, which means that data analysts find work in some of the best institutions of the world in fields as diverse as sales, market research, healthcare, social sciences, technology, banking, finance, e-commerce, logistics, transportation, telecommunications, immigration, and many other areas that use analytics firms.