Focus Education Centre of Canada:
Conveniently situated in the heart of Mississauga ON, just 20 minutes from Downtown Toronto, Focus Education Centre of Canada (FECC) provides a range of short-term and weekend IT, data analytics and administration-based computer training courses for local students seeking professional development or international students planning to study or work in Ontario, Canada or the U.S. Short-term and weekend certificate preparation courses at FECC include Data Analyst, Data Scientist, SAP FICO, Microsoft Office Suite, Adobe Suite, QuickBooks training & more.
IT / Software Training Courses:
- Certificate preparation course options include Data Analyst, Data Scientist, Microsoft Office Suite from Beginner to Advanced Level, Adobe Suite and more.
- These are Certificate level programs with a Certificate of Completion awarded by FECC on successfully completing your course.
• Data Analyst Certification Preparation Course:
Jumpstart your data analytics or data science career training today by inquiring about a preparation course at FECC in Mississauga to prepare for the exciting certification path offered by Logical Operations.
The demand today for data analysts and data scientists to make sense of the variety, velocity, and volume of global data is truly skyrocketing, and in fact, the U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics reported that 11.5 million new data-related job openings will be available by 2026.
The Logical Operations certification path prepares students with the essential skills required for these in-demand jobs. Each course and certification builds upon the previous qualification, and offers the student the opportunity to move beyond data analyst level and into the role of data scientist.
Data Analyst Course Curriculum:
• Microsoft Office Excel 2016: Part 1
• Microsoft Office Excel 2016: Part 2
• Microsoft Office Excel 2016: Part 3 (*Training optional. You can test out of these courses by passing the Microsoft Office Specialist / MOS certification exam).
to prepare for the Microsoft Office Specialist (MOS) certification exam (taken by you externally should you choose to sit the exam)
• Tableau® Desktop: Part 1
• Tableau® Desktop: Part 2
to prepare for Tableau Desktop Qualified Associate certification exam (taken by you externally should you choose to sit the exam)
• Microsoft Power BI: Data Analysis Professional / Business Intelligence course
to prepare for the Analyzing and Visualizing Data with Power BI certification exam (taken by you externally should you choose to sit the exam)
Roles of Data Analysts:
A Data Analyst typically helps to prepare data for the Data Scientists by running queries against new data to find important trends for the organization. As well as being knowledgeable of the key metrics the organization's uses for measuring performance, data analysts are typically highly skilled at SQL, and can write scripts and produce intuitive presentations.
Data Analysts are typically hired by all types of companies seeking to solve business issues, which means that data analysts find work in some of the best institutions of the world in fields as diverse as sales, market research, healthcare, social sciences, technology, banking, finance, e-commerce, logistics, transportation, telecommunications, immigration, and many other areas that use analytics firms.
• Data Scientist Certification Preparation Course:
Prepare for the certification path offered by Logical Operations.
A Data Scientist is typically an expert in statistical analysis and mathematical modeling, whose role primarily involves applying scientific methods to data in order to build mathematical software models using machine learning. These software models then generate key insights or predictions for the organization that enable data-driven business decisions and new product features to be created.
Normally, data scientists are proficient in programming languages such as R or Python, and often work alongside Data Analysts to better understand and prepare data to build better models.
Data scientists today work in a wide variety of fields and industries, ranging from technology and finance, to healthcare, pharmaceuticals, government, energy, academia, sports, entertainment, social sciences, and a range of other corporate IT or business departments (Approximately 20% of data scientists work in the financial industry today, while over 35% of data scientists work in tech.)
The Logical Operations certification path prepares students with the essential skills required for these in-demand jobs.
Choose a Programming Language to study:
Python or R language.
• Python ® Programming: Introduction
• Python ® Programming: Advanced
• Applied Supervised Learning with Python
• R Programming Fundamentals
• Applied Data Visualization with R
• Applied Unsupervised Learning with R
• Data Management
• Data Science for Marketing Analytics
• Data Privacy
• Database Design
• Data Science for Marketing Analytics
• Big Data Analysis with Python
• SQL Querying
• Data Wrangling with Python
• Data Science Projects
• SAP FICO Training:
Duration: 6 Weekends (Saturday and Sunday)
SAP FI (Financial Accounting) and CO (Controlling) is an important module of ERP - Enterprise Resource Planning. FI and CO modules focus on financial transactions data.
- What is ERP
- Different Products and advantages
- Advantages of ERP
- Overview SAP
- Architecture and life cycle
- Enterprise Structure and Global Settings
- General ledger
- Accounts Receivable
- Accounts Payable
- Bank Accounting
Office Administration Programs:
• Microsoft Office Suite Skills Training:
Duration: 2 weeks (4 hour classes, 5 times a week)
Students learn how to use the following programs from Beginner to Advanced level:
- Microsoft Word
- Microsoft Excel
- Microsoft Access
- Microsoft PowerPoint
- Microsoft Outlook
- Microsoft Windows (learn how to navigate the desktop, control panel, create files and folders etc.)
• Adobe Suite Training:
Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, Adobe InDesign etc.
• QuickBooks Program:
Duration: 25 hours
We take a hands-on approach to teaching participants how to use the Quickbooks software both efficiently and effectively. At the end of this course, participants will be able to:
- Perform bank reconciliations
- Prepare invoices, sales receipts, purchases on account, sales orders and cheques
- Record cash, cheque, credit card and debit payments and purchase orders
- Open, back-up and restore files
- Set-up Quickbooks on their computers
- Set-up Company Accounts, lists and preferences (ie. memorized transactions)
• ISO Training & Certification Courses:
Duration: 1 Day Introductory training courses
- ISO 9001 - to comprehend the basic concepts of a Quality Management System (QMS).
- ISO 27001 - to become familiar with the basic concepts of an Information Security Management System (ISMS).
- ISO 45001 - to comprehend the basic concepts and principles of an Occupational Health and Safety Management System (OH&S MS).
- ISO 14001 - to comprehend the basic concepts of an Environmental Management System (EMS).
- ISO 31000 - to comprehend the basic concepts of Risk Management.
We also offer:
• General English & English language proficiency exam preparation courses for local and international students.
|Address: 250 Dundas Street West, Suite 307, Mississauga, Toronto, Ontario L5B 3Z6, Canada|
|Search schools here by state/city for Alabama, Arizona-Phoenix, Arkansas, California-LA County/Bay Area, Colorado-Denver, Florida-Miami-Dade, Georgia-Atlanta, Illinois-Chicago/Cook County, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Kentucky, Louisiana, Maryland, Mass-Boston, Michigan, Minnesota-Minneapolis, Mississippi, Missouri-St Louis, Nevada, New Jersey, New York, North Carolina, Ohio-Cleveland, Oklahoma, Oregon-Portland, South Carolina, South Dakota, Pennsylvania-Philadelphia, Tennessee, Texas-Houston/Dallas, Utah, Virginia, Washington-Seattle, Wisconsin-Milwaukee & more...
Search career colleges in Canada by province/city in Abbotsford, Burnaby, Kelowna, Surrey, Victoria, Vancouver, BC, Hamilton, Kitchener, London, Ottawa, Toronto, Ontario, Calgary, Edmonton, Alberta, Winnipeg, Manitoba & more...
© 2003-2020 Learn4Good Ltd: Site listing Education Programs, Career Training & Jobs worldwide.