Focus Education Centre of Canada:
Conveniently situated in the heart of Mississauga ON, just 20 minutes from Downtown Toronto, Focus Education Centre of Canada (FECC) provides a range of short-term and weekend IT and computer-based training courses to students who hope to study or work in Canada or the United States. We offer office administration, financial accounting software, business analysis, and IT web development training. In addition to our IT certificate courses, we also offer medical training and English language programs.
• Central Location in Mississauga:
Our school is conveniently located 5 minutes away from Cooksville Go station, and about 10 minutes from the Square One Mall, and has a bus stop right in front of the building where our centre is located. This makes your commute easy in winter.
• Empowering Students
Our goal at FECC is to empower students with the knowledge and tools to prepare for IT careers while at the same time, enhancing their technical skills.
• Qualified & Experienced Tutors
Taught by qualified and experienced tutors, our IT courses provide training in what to study and how to study. We also provide individualized mentorship to each student.
• Business Analyst
• Quality Analyst
• SAP FICO Training
• Big Data Training
• ASP.net Full Stack Developer
• Microsoft Office Skills / Windows
• QuickBooks Training
A Certificate of Completion is received on successfully completing your course, and we assist students with diploma level program placements for further studies.
Both Canadian and international students can directly apply for these courses. The minimum educational requirement is a College diploma.
International students will have to take an English exam (Fee Charged) to assess your level of English.
• “I highly recommend to take this course in Focus Education Centre because they have very good instrucors. I’m very pleased and I advise other students to take this course.”
• "The instructors are very friendly and dedicated. They are more than happy to clear any doubts the students may have and advise on how to tackle questions and prepare properly."
• "It was a successful experience to study at Focus Education Centre, it helped me a lot to improve. Plus the teacher was so great; she taught many useful techniques to help me in my exam. In addition, the place is so organized and great."
- Courses / Programs
|Address: 250 Dundas Street West, Suite 307, Mississauga, Toronto, Ontario L5B 3Z6, Canada|
|Search schools here by state/city for Alabama, Arizona-Phoenix, Arkansas, California-LA County/Bay Area, Colorado-Denver, Florida-Miami-Dade, Georgia-Atlanta, Illinois-Chicago/Cook County, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Kentucky, Louisiana, Maryland, Mass-Boston, Michigan, Minnesota-Minneapolis, Mississippi, Missouri-St Louis, Nevada, New Jersey, New York, North Carolina, Ohio-Cleveland, Oklahoma, Oregon-Portland, South Carolina, South Dakota, Pennsylvania-Philadelphia, Tennessee, Texas-Houston/Dallas, Utah, Virginia, Washington-Seattle, Wisconsin-Milwaukee & more...
Search career colleges in Canada by province/city in Abbotsford, Burnaby, Kelowna, Surrey, Victoria, Vancouver, BC, Hamilton, Kitchener, London, Ottawa, Toronto, Ontario, Calgary, Edmonton, Alberta, Winnipeg, Manitoba & more...
© 2003-2018 Learn4Good Ltd: Site listing Education Programs, Career Training & Jobs worldwide.