Reach Cambridge - Online Pre-University Courses / Private Tutoring for ages 13 to 23:
Economics is a social science which focuses on how economies work, and the behaviour and interactions of economic agents. It is concerned with the production, distribution, and consumption of goods and services, and studies how people, households, businesses, governments, societies, countries and economic blocks make choices on how to allocate their resources.Email: Contact us below
• Therefore, economics is everywhere around us playing an enormous role in our everyday lives, and helps us to think strategically and make decisions to optimise an outcome in our favour. An economics degree, in turn, prepares students for careers in a broad range of fields and industries that require numerical, analytical thinking and problem solving skills, for example in business, management, planning, marketing, and research. Economics helps you to think strategically and make decisions to optimise the outcome.
• Based since 2005 in the historic city of Cambridge in England, Reach Cambridge has provided thousands of young people from around the world with the opportunity to prepare for their futures in a university environment in one of the top educational facilities in the world.
• Our Online Pre-University / College Prep Programs are already popular in countries such as Australia, Canada, Greece, Hong Kong / China, Italy, India, Japan, Malaysia, Saudi Arabia, South Korea, Spain, Taiwan, Turkey, the UK, UAE, USA
Short & Intensive Economics Courses Online:
- Taught in bundles of 10, 20 or 40 hours (10 Hours - Introduction to a Subject, 20 Hours - In-depth Study, 40 Hours - Advanced Learning).
- For UK & international students of ages 13 to 24 years old based anywhere around the world.
• Study economics with Reach Cambridge, and follow in the footsteps of Cambridge University greats such as Keynes, Malthus, Sen and Stiglitz. Originating from the theories of these and other mammoth thinkers, this subject introduces economics students to a range of perspectives, allowing them to see economics as a rich, pluralist academic discipline.
• Equally designed to expose you to contemporary economic problems, policies, and schools of thought, this leading curriculum also encourages you to think outside the box, and make these theories your own. How would you tackle the world's economy to make it a better or more thriving place? Talk to your course adviser if you would like to also combine this with some aspects of Business Management.
Contact us today
about starting one of our short, intensive economics courses, and to discuss a flexible study schedule around your time zone and plans for college or university.
Note that you can also study more than one subject with Reach Cambridge online school, and many of our students do. Your personal adviser will be happy to discuss and organise a customised package to suit your needs.