International Summer School for Teens:
Our 3-week Intermediate English / IELTS summer camp is designed for international students ages 12-17 who wish to achieve greater proficiency and confidence in their spoken English, or wish to prepare to take the IELTS test. Students also have the option of taking the IELTS exam while at the summer school
. This English language course takes place on the picturesque campus of Stirling University in Scotland, just 40 minutes from Edinburgh Airport and 45 minutes from Glasgow International Airport. Students that select our residential Intermediate English / IELTS camp must also choose one sporting / creative course (Theatre, Golf, Tennis, Photography, or Creative Coding).Email: Contact us belowIntermediate English / IELTS Summer Camp
• Duration: 3 weeks. 39 hours academic tuition and 39 hours elective tuition
• Students must also choose one elective course from: Sports Leadership, Golf, Tennis, Photography, Theatre, or Creative Coding
Working in small groups, students will build confidence in all aspects of English Language, including vocabulary, grammar, pronunciation and speaking, to listening, writing, reading, and colloquial English.
They will develop their presentation skills and also work on test taking strategies for future English language examinations.
Students will also have the option of taking the IELTS exam whilst they are at the summer school.
Course topics include:
• Reading and comprehension
• Summary and synthesis of text
• Writing clearly and coherently
• Presenting information and ideas
• Communicating as a native speaker
• IELTS test taking
• Cultural excursions included
• Personalised assessment at end of course
Other Academic Summer Camp Options:
• Beginner English
• Academic English Writing
• Study Skills (PRE IB / PRE GSCE)
• Introduction to Law
• Global Entrepreneurship
• Environmental Studies and Conservation