Reach Cambridge - Online Pre-University Courses / Private Tutoring for ages 13 to 24:
Studying the law is not only an incredibly stimulating intellectual activity, but can provide real insight into the rules and guidelines which shape whole societies. Studying law is also a truly empowering experience, and keen problem-solving abilities, cultivates advanced communication skills, and the capacity for independent thinking. The knowledge and skills gained from studying law facilitate the student to analyse both sides of complex arguments, situations or problems, and to devise the best solution based on strong reasoning skills plus critical thinking.Email: Contact us below
Law graduates are highly in-demand candidates in a wide range of various careers and fields such as media and law, academia, commerce and industry, social work, politics and more around the world.
Based since 2005 in the historic city of Cambridge in England, Reach Cambridge has provided thousands of young people globally with the opportunity to prepare for their futures in a university environment in one of the top educational facilities in the world. Our Online Pre-University / College Prep Programs are already popular in countries such as Australia, Canada, Greece, Hong Kong / China, Italy, India, Japan, Malaysia, Saudi Arabia, South Korea, Spain, Taiwan, Turkey, the UK, UAE, USA
Short & Intensive Law Courses Online:
- Taught in bundles of 10, 20 or 40 hours (10 Hours - Introduction to a Subject, 20 Hours - In-depth Study, 40 Hours - Advanced Learning).
- For UK & international students of ages 13 to 24 years old based anywhere around the world.
The Reach Law Course offers a vibrant introduction to the study of law, exploring the framework which governs our individual and collective behaviour through a range of modules including criminal law, constitutional law, international law, and human rights law.
This academically rigorous law course is brought to life through the study of real cases, and provides the opportunity to develop key skills in debating, public speaking, the presenting of an argument, and researching. Focusing on both UK and international law, the course encourage students to think critically about legal issues facing the world in the 21st Century.
This dynamic course will help you to understand the wide range of career possibilities, and introduce you to both the academic complexities and the vocational opportunities of the subject. Law students often work in groups and actively participate in debates or discussions, such environments nurture good self-esteem and confidence.
• "There was a perfect combination of lecture, discussion, and activities."
Benjamin from USA, student of our law course.
• "Law was the best course I've ever taken. I really learnt a lot and it helped guide me to what I want to become in life. The tutors were very good at structuring each class. It really kept me engaged and excited."
Eric from Australia, student of our law course.
• "The course, people, college and everything has been amazing. I'm so glad that I came as I've learnt so much."
Navya from Singapore, student of our law course.
• "Such an interesting and intellectually stimulating course! The teachers were amazing and I made friends for life."
Helena from Australia, student of our law course.
• "Reach Cambridge has been one of the best experiences of my life. Not only have I been able to learn about the subject I want to study in university, but I have also been able to meet amazing people from all around the globe."
Carlota from Spain, student of our law course.
• "This has honestly been the best experience I've ever had. It has expanded my cultural horizon and enriched my ability to meet new people and learn to become independent."
Bann from Jordan, student of our law course.
• "I learned a lot of new things and everything was taught in a friendly and fun environment."
Danni from South Africa, student of our law course.
• "I couldn't imagine a better way to spend my holidays. I have learnt so much not only about Law, but also about myself."
Rachel from Australia, student of our law course.
Contact us today
about starting one of our short, intensive law courses, and to discuss a flexible study schedule around your time zone and plans for college or university.
Note that you can also study more than one subject with Reach Cambridge online school, and many of our students do. Your personal adviser will be happy to discuss and organise a customised package to suit your needs.