Reach Cambridge - Online Pre-University Courses / Private Tutoring for ages 13 to 23 :
What does it take to become a young leader and global citizen in today's dynamic, technology-driven world where stepping up to make a difference can be a daunting psychological barrier and task? Interestingly and perhaps surprisingly, the answer remains straightforward: Tomorrow's leaders are today's hard-working high school / college students, readers, and achievers who even at this early stage exhibit the key traits of stamina, perseverance, emotional stability, eagerness to accept responsibility, confidence, assertiveness, persuasiveness, charisma, intuitiveness, and empathy, among others. Most important, is that these wonderful characteristics are recognized, acknowledged, nurtured and enhanced by the parents, guardians and educators of the individual child, youth or young adult.Email: Contact us below
• Based since 2005 in the historic city of Cambridge in England, Reach Cambridge has provided thousands of young people from around the world with the opportunity to prepare for their exciting futures in a university environment in one of the top educational facilities in the world.
• Our Online Pre-University / College Prep Programs are already popular in countries such as Australia, Canada, Greece, Hong Kong / China, Italy, India, Japan, Malaysia, Saudi Arabia, South Korea, Spain, Taiwan, Turkey, the UK, UAE, USA & more.
Short & Intensive Leadership Skills Courses Online:
- Taught in bundles of 10, 20 or 40 hours (10 Hours - Introduction to a Subject, 20 Hours - In-depth Study, 40 Hours - Advanced Learning).
- For UK & international students of ages 13 to 24 years old based anywhere around the world.
• Through this intensive online course, students consider essential questions of leadership, youth involvement, the role of the internet and social media in 21st-century leadership, global vs. local engagement, and how leadership can be used to make the world a better, more empathetic and kind place for us all.
• In parallel to these theoretical discussions, Leadership Skills program students are challenged to consider the most important issues facing the world today and to develop their own styles of leadership. Workshops on presentation skills, interview skills, public speaking, exam and revision help, academic writing, and more, help to reinforce leadership discipline and ideals, and prepare tomorrow’s young leaders to achieve their exciting goals!
Contact us today
about starting one of our short leadership courses, and to discuss a flexible study schedule around your time zone and plans for college or university.
Note that you can also study more than one subject with Reach Cambridge online school, and many of our students do. Your personal adviser will be happy to discuss and organise a customised package to suit your needs.