Reach Cambridge - Online Pre-University Courses / Private Tutoring for ages 13 to 23:
The oldest form of study in the world, a liberal arts education prepares students to examine ideas from multiple points of view, solve problems, adapt, and collaborate. A good liberal arts education increases your capacity to understand and enjoy humanity's cultural and scientific achievements. A liberal arts curriculum operates on the understanding that all academic disciplines are interrelated.Email: Contact us below
• A liberal arts degree includes the study of history, philosophy, literature, writing, sociology, psychology, creative arts and the humanities (i.e. ancient and modern languages, archaeology, anthropology, art, human geography, law, politics, religion) and more. By combining multiple disciplines of study, liberal arts colleges and universities expose students to a wide range of subjects, encouraging them to think outside a narrow focus
• Based since 2005 in the historic city of Cambridge in England, Reach Cambridge has provided thousands of young people from around the world with the opportunity to prepare for their future degree studies in a university environment in one of the top educational facilities in the world.
• Our Online Pre-University / College Prep Programs are already popular in countries such as USA, UK, Canada, Australia, Greece, Hong Kong / China, Italy, India, Japan, Malaysia, Saudi Arabia, South Korea, Spain, Taiwan, Turkey, UAE & more.
Short & Intensive Liberal Arts Courses Online:
- Taught in bundles of 10, 20 or 40 hours (10 Hours - Introduction to a Subject, 20 Hours - In-depth Study, 40 Hours - Advanced Learning).
- For UK & international students of ages 13 to 24 years old based anywhere around the world.
• These Liberal Arts course provide the perfect foundation for a future studies in any subject at college or university.
• Drawing on the principles of the ideal education as developed by the ancient Greeks, the Liberal Arts program embraces an interdisciplinary approach to ask important questions and to think BIG about the world around you.
• For example: What were some of the most important technological advancements throughout history? Why did the world suddenly seem to change and develop at an accelerated pace in the 20th century? How did philosophy, art, literature, painting, and music cope with this new understanding of the world? What is Einstein's theory of relativity and how did it change the way we think? How do mathematical formulas inform some of the world's most famous art? What is postmodernism? What has been the impact of social media on the public discourse?
• This intensive and inventive approach asks you to pursue your curiosity without boundaries, and offers you the opportunity to develop both critical thinking skills to help you understand and overcome whatever comes your way.
Contact us today
about starting one of our short, intensive liberal arts courses, and to discuss a flexible study schedule around your time zone and plans for college or university.
Note that you can also study more than one subject with Reach Cambridge online school, and many of our students do. Your personal adviser will be happy to discuss and organise a customised package to suit your needs.