Focus Education Centre of Canada, Medical Exam Prep Courses:
Situated in Mississauga city center, only 20 minutes west of Downtown Toronto, Focus Education Centre of Canada (FECC) specializes in providing quality medical examination preparation courses. The NAC OSCE (National Assessment Collaboration - Objective Structured Clinical Examination) is a national standardized examination that aims to assess the readiness of an International Medical Graduate (IMG) for entrance into a Canadian residency program.Email: Contact us below ( or request a callback ).NAC OSCE Exam Preparation Course:
Course Duration: 4 weeks, 4 classes per week (usually 3 weekdays and one day on the weekend for 3 hours).
• The NAC OSCE (National Assessment Collaboration - Objective Structured Clinical Examination) is a national standardized examination that aims to assess the readiness of an International Medical Graduate (IMG) for entrance into a Canadian residency program.
• It tests the skills, knowledge and attitudes of candidates seeking a licence to practice medicine in Canada, or the attitudes essential to enter postgraduate training in Canada.
• Comprising a series of clinical stations, the NAC examination presents typical clinical scenarios. Areas tested in this examination may include problems in medicine, obstetrics, gynecology, pediatrics, surgery, and psychiatry.
• You are rated by physician examiners on up to nine different competencies per station. These competencies include: Data interpretation, Diagnosis, History taking, Physical examination, Communication skills, Organizational skills, Language fluency, Investigations, Therapeutics and management.
• The exam prep course offered by FECC aims to teach you what to study, and how to study that material. We will teach you how to enhance your exam performance by making changes to your study schedule.
• You can repeat each course once at no additional cost. If you take additional courses with FECC, you will qualify for a discounted price.
“It was good. This is my second time having courses in here. I had good experience with my first exam so that is why I came back. I had already mentioned the Centre to others which I recommended to call you.”
Carolina – NAC-OSCE 2019