Reach Cambridge - Online Pre-University Courses / Private Tutoring for ages 13 to 23:
Reach Cambridge provides English Language (ESOL) courses for non-native English speakers / international students of ages 13 to 24 years old based anywhere around the world.Email: Contact us below
• There is no better way to expand your world from home than by learning to speak and see the world in a second language, in this case, English!
• Reach Cambridge's online English language courses and tutoring are designed to help non-native speakers of all levels to improve their English, and discover the cultures of England and other English-speaking countries around the world.
• Based since 2005 in the historic city of Cambridge in England, Reach Cambridge has provided thousands of young people from around the world
with the opportunity to prepare for their exciting futures in a university environment in one of the top educational facilities in the world.
• Our Online Pre-University / College Prep Programs are already popular in countries such as Greece, Hong Kong / China, Italy, India, Japan, Malaysia, Saudi Arabia, South Korea, Spain, Taiwan, Turkey, UAE, the UK, USA, Canada, Australia, & more.
Short & Intensive English Courses Online - for All Levels:
- Taught in bundles of 10, 20 or 40 hours (10 Hours - Introduction to a Subject, 20 Hours - In-depth Study, 40 Hours - Advanced Learning).
- For non-native English speakers / international students of ages 13 to 24 years old based anywhere around the world.
• Through intensive, one-to-one, private lessons with your English teacher, you will have conversations and lessons centered on your specific interests and needs. All areas of comprehension and communication are covered
, with a particular emphasis on preparing you for whatever is coming next in your education, for example, college studies or university in an English-speaking country, or simply easier communication with English-speaking friends or work colleagues, new opportunities for employment and travel, or achieving a new goal by reading a famous British novel.
Further Study Options:
College Preparation / Pre-University Academic Courses Online:
Short & Intensive Courses in 10, 20 or 40 hour bundles.
Architecture, Biotechnology, Business Management, Computer Science, Creative Writing, Economics, Engineering, Journalism & Media, English Literature, Law, Mathematics, Medicine & Life Sciences, Physics, Politics & International Relations, Psychology, SAT Preparation, Sustainability, STEM (Science, technology, engineering & mathematics), with Optional Enrichment Classes (Leadership Skills, Study Skills).
ESOL Student Reviews:
• "I feel more confident about expressing my ideas and speaking English."
Ali from Turkey, student of English as a Second Language.
• "I really improved my speaking skills, and staying in Cambridge for three weeks also helped me to understand English better."
Estelle from France, student of English as a Second Language.
• "Every day I've learned something new."
Jad from Lebanon, student of English as a Second Language.
• "Reach Cambridge has taught me more than I could have imagined. The small class size meant the course was like an ongoing conversation."
Ralf from Lebanon, student of English as a Second Language.
Contact us today
about starting one of our short, intensive English language courses, and to discuss a flexible study schedule around your time zone and plans for college or university.
Note that you can also study more than one subject with Reach Cambridge online school, and many of our students do. Your personal adviser will be happy to discuss and organise a customised package to suit your needs.
Schedule a Free one-to-one Advice Session with our experienced advisers.