Summer photography schools in UK: Summer photography course in Scotland - Digital photography classes in summer holidays 2020 for teenagers, secondary school students. Short, one month residential photography camp for British, American & international students. Academic courses with English language near Glasgow, Scotland.
International Summer School for Teens: If you are searching for a summer photography camp in the UK, look no further than International Summer School for Teens! The digital photography elective offered within our residential summer camp provides an excellent introduction to the exciting world of photography for local and international students ages 12-17. This 3-week summer course takes place on the University of Stirling campus (just 40 minutes from Edinburgh Airport and 45 minutes from Glasgow International Airport). Students are housed on-site in residential dorms.
Email:Contact us below
Summer Photography Course for students ages 12-17: During this practical and fun elective, you will receive 36 hours of teaching.
Students must select one academic-based morning study option (English Language, Environmental Studies and Conservation, Global Entrepreneurship, Law & Economics, or PRE IB / PRE GSCE Study Skills), alongside the in-depth Photography Camp.
Our photography elective is ideal for any teen who would like to improve their photography skills, and develop their knowledge of photography. Learn how to use your camera, and take amazing photographs.
• Understand how to use your digital camera
• Photography composition and techniques
• How to recognize and take advantage of beautiful natural light
• How to shoot in manual
• How to bring together the elements of manual mode to create an evocative image: shutter speed, aperture, and image composition
• Learn about exposure and why is it important
• How to choose the right gear, and develop efficient workflow
• Work on practical assignments and develop a mini portfolio
Other Elective Summer Class Options:
• Creative Coding