Reach Cambridge - Online Pre-University Courses / Private Tutoring for ages 13 to 23 :
Join us for an intensive online pre-university / physics college prep course via Private Tuition
through Zoom from the comfort of your own home (UK & international students globally of ages 13 to 24 years old). This foundation level course is perfect for those intrigued by time, space, motion, and who have infinite questions to ask and theories to explore! Email: Contact us below
Our Online Programs are already popular in countries such as Australia, Canada, Greece, Hong Kong / China, Italy, India, Japan, Malaysia, Saudi Arabia, South Korea, Spain, Taiwan, Turkey, the UK, UAE, USA & more.
Physics is a natural science
and study of nature itself in an attempt to understand how the universe behaves. This involves the study of matter and its motion through space and time, along with related concepts such as energy and force, with the objective of understanding how things work from first principles.
Physical phenomena dictate everything around us in our daily lives, and studying them is an incredibly eye-opening and fascinating experience.
Courses in physics at college and university level reveal the mathematical beauty of the universe, and studying physics strengthens your quantitative reasoning ability and problem solving skills which are highly valued in areas of life beyond the world of physics alone - including in other fields of science, engineering, industry and mathematics.
Short & Intensive Physics Courses Online:
Taught in bundles of 10, 20 or 40 hours (10 Hours - Introduction to a Subject, 20 Hours - In-depth Study, 40 Hours - Advanced Learning).
Students are introduced to both the mathematical foundations and leading questions of a field fundamental to understand the world and our place in it (the gravity that literally keeps our feet on the ground!).
Reach Cambridge students are introduced to a range of topics taught by scientists at the cutting edge of Physics research, such as particle physics, nuclear physics, astrophysics and relativity. Students are also taught the mathematical basis for many of these exciting topics to help familiarise them with the basic logical principles at work.
• A tutor dedicated to your growth and the Reach Cambridge online courses learning objectives.
• Flexible times to suit you and your tutor.
• Homework assignments can be provided upon request at no additional cost.
• A complimentary reflection session at the end of the course.
• A course report and Certificate from your course tutor.
• Optional 5-hour enrichment courses on Study skills, Exam and Interview Prep skills, Leadership skills.
• Special discounts for our 4-week residential Summer program in the UK (where you can choose two subject courses to study at the same time.)
• "Reach Cambridge was an amazing experience and I met people from all around the world. At first I was really scared to meet lots of people, but now I look back, if I had not taken this experience I would definitely have regretted it."
Omar from UK, Physics & Engineering student.
• "I learned a lot about Physics that wouldn't have been covered in school."
Arun from USA, Physics & Engineering student.
• "It made me have more confidence, especially the public speaking. Because of Reach Cambridge I have more friends from all around the world. Thank you Reach Cambridge family!"
Berk from Turkey, Physics & Engineering student.
Contact us today about starting a course in your preferred academic subject
, and to discuss a flexible study schedule around your time zone and plans for college or university.
Note that you can also study more than one subject with Reach Cambridge online school, and many of our students do. Your personal adviser will be happy to discuss and organise a customised package to suit your needs.