USMLE Step 1, 2 & 3 exam courses / medical licensing test preparation in Canada: USMLE Step 2 preparation course in Toronto, Ontario. Physician licensure test for medical practice in USA, foreign medical degree equivalency exam programs for evaluating medical qualifications - requirements for international medical graduates & physicians.
Focus Education Centre of Canada, Medical Exam Prep Courses: Prepare for the USMLE Step 2 Clinical Knowledge (CK) exam with Focus Education Centre of Canada (FECC). Specializing in providing high-quality medical exam preparation courses to students from around the world, FECC is conveniently situated in the heart of Mississauga, only 20 minutes west of Downtown Toronto. The USMLE (United States Medical Licensing Examination) is a three-step examination for medical licensure in USA. FECC offers USMLE prep courses for USMLE Step1 plus USMLE Step 2 CK and CS to international medical graduates (IMGs) and practicing physicians from around the world.
Email:Contact us below( or request a callback ).
USMLE Step 2 CK Preparation Course Course Duration: 6 weeks with 4 classes/ week (usually 3 weekdays and one day on the weekend)
• The USMLE Step 2 is much more focused on the clinical application of clinical knowledge than USMLE Step 1.
• It aims to assess the ability of a physician to apply medical skills, knowledge, and understanding of clinical science. It includes emphasis on disease prevention and health promotion.
• Generally taken in the 4th year of medical school by U.S. and Canadian medical students, the USMLE Step 2 is also a requirement for international medical graduates who wish to practice medicine in USA.
USMLE Step 2 CK Prep Course Objectives:
• This course will prepare you for your Step 2 Clinical Knowledge exam with the assumption that you have already covered most of the material in the first few years of undergraduate medicine including some experience in a clinical setting. Main concepts in each of the major subject areas will be reviewed and test-taking strategies will be reinforced.
Prerequisites: At least two years of medical school covering basic sciences. Some clinical rotation/clerkship experience.
Curriculum: The course will cover the following areas:
- Exam preparation and test-taking strategies
- Internal medicine
- Obstetrics and gynecology
- Preventive medicine
- Focused strategy sessions (individualized strategy sessions to review areas that need to be improved)
- Periodic practice and mock exam sessions
You can repeat this course once at no additional cost. If you take additional courses with FECC, you will qualify for a discounted price.
Contact Us Today - Send a Quick Email here: ( or request a callback ).