eBSI Export Academy - International Trade Courses Online:
UK-accredited and internationally-recognised qualifications: eBSI Export Academy is a specialised online business school offering accredited career training courses in the fast-growing fields of International Trade, Finance, Supply Chain Management, Shipping, Manufacturing, Logistics & Transport, Purchasing, Warehousing, e-Business & Internet Marketing. Our online Certificate and Diploma courses are available to students in the UK, Ireland, USA, and worldwide.
Distance Learning / Online Career Training Courses:
• International Trade Specialist Accreditation (Diploma Certification)
The International Trade Specialist (ITS) accreditation program is a distance / e-learning course leading to a recognised certification in International Trade.
The course enables students to achieve practical international trade skills and knowledge leading to an accredited certification from the top performing exporting country in the world.
Participants gain international accreditation and lifetime access to course materials and support forums. This means you are able to count on our help long after you graduate.
The International Trade Specialist program consists of four key subject area modules. Participants may also undertake these modules as individual professional certificate courses certified by eBSI in the following core skills of international trade:
- Trade and Customs Practice with extensive coverage of Transport and Logistics
- Export Marketing Operations
- Finance of International Trade
- eBusiness for International Trade
Completion of the ITS Accreditation leads to further certification from the Institute of Export UK and their Advanced Certificate in International Trade. Graduates of our diploma program are equipped with the key knowledge and competence to work in the demanding world of International Trade.
The course covers all the essential areas of International Trade, including:
- Document Preparation
- Customs Clearance
- INCOTERMS 2010
- Documentary Credits
- Documentary Collections
- Trade Finance
• Full IFC International Trade Finance e-Learning Certificate Course:
Certificate qualification from the International Finance Corporation (IFC)
This course covers all aspects related to financing an export transaction and obtaining payment. Learners will examine how to receive and effect payment for international contracts of sale.
The primary focus is on export methods of payment with the information presented also applicable to import trade transactions.
The selection of the most suitable method of payment is a key factor of a successful export sale and these are examined in detail from advance payment and documentary collections through to documentary credits.
Currency management is also examined and the most common export finance arrangements from factoring and invoice discounting through to forfeiting. Bonds and guarantees and export credit insurance complete the content of this course.
The successful completion of the eLearning program provides access to 16 PDUs from the IFS University College towards the CDCS & CSDG re-certification.
Documentary Operations e-Learning Certificate:
This course comprises of the following course units which can also be taken separately:
- Methods of Payment including BPO Bank Payment Obligation
- Documentary Collections
- Documentary Credit Fundamentals
- Management of Documentary Credits
- Bonds & Guarantees
Trade Finance Operations e-Learning Certificate:
This course comprises of the following course units which can also be taken separately:
- Short and Medium Term Finance
- Factoring Fundamentals
- Export Credit Agency Finance
- Structured Commodity Trade Finance
- Trade Finance Fraud Identification & Prevention
• Institute of Supply Chain Management (IoSCM) Qualifications:
IoSCM Logistics & Transport Qualifications:
- Logistics & Transport Level 2 (Designed for students with limited experience in the logistics and transport sector)
- Logistics & Transport Level 3 (Designed for students with a minimum of 2 years experience in a logistics and transport related field)
- Logistics & Transport Level 5 (Intended for students with experience working at management level within the logistics and transport sector)
IoSCM Supply Chain Management Qualifications:
- SCM Level 1: Introduction to Supply Chain (Designed for individuals at pre-employment level)
- SCM Level 2 (Designed for students currently holding minimal experience in the industry)
- SCM Level 3 (Designed for students with 2 years or more experience in SCM)
- SCM Level 5 (Designed for students with extensive experience working at management level)
- SCM Level 6 (Designed for students who wish to move into senior management positions within SCM)
IoSCM Purchasing Qualifications:
- Purchasing Level 2 (Designed for students looking to establish a career in the Purchasing / SCM industry)
- Purchasing Level 3 (Designed for students with 2+ years experience)
- Purchasing Level 5 (Designed for students with extensive experience working at management level)
IoSCM Warehousing Qualifications:
- Warehousing Level 2: Warehousing & Inventory
- Warehousing Level 3: Warehousing Operations
- Warehousing Level 5: Warehousing Operations
IoSCM Shipping Qualifications:
- Shipping Level 2 (Develops key skills required for the student to move into a supervisory management or team leader role)
- Shipping Level 3 (For students who wish to develop their knowledge of ports and shipping in order to advanceinto to a management role)
- Shipping Level 5 (Allows students to develop trade and freight management skills at a senior level)
IoSCM Manufacturing Qualifications:
- Manufacturing Level 2 (Designed for students looking to establish a career in the Manufacturing / SCM industry)
- Manufacturing Level 3 (Designed for students with 2+ years experience)
- Manufacturing Level 5 (Designed for students with extensive experience working at management level)
Note: All IoSCM qualifications are recognised and approved by the highest UK government educational bodies and delivered in line with UK standards for quality and excellence.
• Institute of Chartered Shipbrokers (ICS) Qualifications:
- Background to Shipping:
If you are interested in learning about the shipping business, this is an excellent introductory course. It is a flexible course - start when you like and take up to 9 months to complete the course.
On successful completion, you will be awarded a Coracle TutorShip certificate, validated by The Institute of Chartered Shipbrokers.
- Foundation Diploma:
This internationally-recognised course is designed for those new to the shipping industry, or those who to further their knowledge but do do not want to take the full professional qualifying examinations necessary for membership of the Institute of Chartered Shipbrokers.
You need to pass 2 exams, one of which must be Introduction to Shipping. You can choose the second subject from the following list: Ship Operations and Management; Logistics and Multi Modal Transport; Ship Sale and Purchase; Port and Terminal Management; Tanker Chartering; Dry Cargo Chartering; Port Agency; Liner Trades; Offshore Support Industry.
- Advanced Diploma:
This distance learning course further develops the knowledge gained from the Foundation Diploma. It is ideal for those who either have a limited working knowledge of the shipping industry or those who wish to further their knowledge but do do not want to take the full professional qualifying examinations required for membership of the Institute of Chartered Shipbrokers.
You need to pass 2 exams, one of which must be Shipping Business. You can choose the second subject from the following list: Ship Operations and Management; Logistics and Multi Modal Transport; Port and Terminal Management; Ship Sale and Purchase; Tanker Chartering; Dry Cargo Chartering; Liner Trades; Port Agency; Offshore Support Industry.
- ICS (Institute of Chartered Shipbrokers) Membership Exams - PQE
Successfully completing your Professional Qualifying Exams (PQE) is the route to membership of the Institute of Chartered Shipbrokers – ICS.
You need to pass exams in 7 subjects in order to complete PQE. eBSI Export Academy with Coracle provides you with the necessary information to help you prepare for these exams.
• FREE COURSE - Introduction to International Trade & eBusiness
Course Duration: 21 hours
This online course consists of the introductory units of the following course modules:
- Trade & Customs Practice Module: Introduction to International Trade Learning Unit
- Export Marketing Operations Module: Introduction to Exporting Learning Unit
- Finance of International Trade Module: Methods of Payment Learning Unit
- eBusiness & Internet Marketing Module: Introduction to eBusiness & Internet Marketing
On completion of these 4 course units, you will be awarded a digital Certificate of Completion. If you choose to study any other eBSI course where these course units form a constituent part of the curriculum, they will be fully credited to your progress.
• Online Certificate Courses:
- Certificate in eBusiness and Internet Marketing:
12 courses (Intermediate level)
- Certificate in Social Media & Internet Marketing:
12 courses (Advanced level)
- Certificate in International Digital Marketing:
22 courses. National Vocational Qualifications (NVQ) Level: 3
Designed to meet the needs of international sales and marketing personnel, export sales professionals, and staff who manage the digital presence of internationally oriented companies, this course aims to provide a thorough grounding in Digital Marketing AND Export Marketing Operations. The objective is to help you to produce and implement an International Digital Marketing Plan.
- Export Development Foundation Program:
10 courses (Basic level)
Designed for the new or inexperienced exporter, this program aims to provide a practical overview of the key principles of International Trade and the export process.
It will equip you with the essential knowledge and skills to manage an export transaction from request for a quotation through to delivery with the support of an international trade consultant or freight forwarder.
- Certificate in Export Logistics:
10 courses (Intermediate level)
Designed as a practical introduction to export logistics, this course examines processes and procedures within an internationally trading company.
Other Online Certificate Programs:
- Certificate in Trade for Trade Finance Practitioners
- Background to Shipping - 2 courses
"I had a lot of fun taking the ITS Accreditation, thanks in no small part to your help and patience. In fact, I think this is the best time I've ever had learning a new skillset. Thanks again for your support and understanding during the last few months, I think you are excellent at what you do!"
- Etiemana, ITS Graduate
"The ITS Programme proved to be an excellent training course for me. I found it of immense benefit in my work. The Interactive CDRoms, online communication with tutors were very engaging, fun and incredibly useful.
I express my sincere thanks and appreciation for eBSI support during the ITS Accreditation. Substantial savings were achieved as of the direct result of knowledge gained from the course. Recognition for the quality course content is acknowledged at corporate level in the USA, Canada and Europe."
- Shawn, Canada, ITS Graduate
"Working as a consultant on the road I thought it would be a good idea to undertake a professional course of study. The ITS Accreditation has exceeded my expectations. I have finished the programme but I am still hooked on participation in the online activities."
- Mark, Logistics Software Consultant, USA
|Search schools here by state/city for Alabama, Arizona-Phoenix, Arkansas, California-LA County/Bay Area, Colorado-Denver, Florida-Miami-Dade, Georgia-Atlanta, Illinois-Chicago/Cook County, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Kentucky, Louisiana, Maryland, Mass-Boston, Michigan, Minnesota-Minneapolis, Mississippi, Missouri-St Louis, Nevada, New Jersey, New York, North Carolina, Ohio-Cleveland, Oklahoma, Oregon-Portland, South Carolina, South Dakota, Pennsylvania-Philadelphia, Tennessee, Texas-Houston/Dallas, Utah, Virginia, Washington-Seattle, Wisconsin-Milwaukee & more...
Search career colleges in Canada by province/city in Abbotsford, Burnaby, Kelowna, Surrey, Victoria, Vancouver, BC, Hamilton, Kitchener, London, Ottawa, Toronto, Ontario, Calgary, Edmonton, Alberta, Winnipeg, Manitoba & more...
© 2003-2018 Learn4Good Ltd: Site listing Education Programs, Career Training & Jobs worldwide.