Distance learning Ireland: Online courses, online university bachelor degrees, masters programs. Find accredited online colleges, international trade courses Ireland, home study diploma courses, child care courses, online design courses for Irish, UK, US, international students by correspondence.
1.eBSI Export Academy - International Trade Courses Online
Courses / Programs
UK-accredited and internationally-recognised qualifications:
eBSI Export Academy is an online / distance learning school serving students in the UK, Ireland and worldwide.
Study Certificate & Diploma programs in International Trade, Supply Chain Management, Logistics, Purchasing, Finance, Shipping, Exports, Warehousing, Manufacturing, eBusiness & Digital Marketing.
We also specialize in short online courses in career fields including Administrative Skills, Human Resources, MS Office Skills, Personal Development, Sales & Marketing, Supervisors & Management, and Workplace Essentials.
Our ITS Accreditiation program is accredited by the Institute of Export, UK, the oldest and most prestigious Institute of its kind in the world.
eBSI is a proud member of the International Association of Trade Training Organisations (IATTO), The International Chamber of Commerce Banking Commission, and the International Chamber of Commerce Customs & Trade Facilitation Commission. It is also a strategic Partner of the World Trade Centres in Dublin, Ireland and Boston, USA.
Student Testimonials: "Tutors are highly experienced with excellent communication skills, and the online campus and student interaction is a major benefit. Highly recommended and very worthwhile indeed!" - Gavin, International Trade Executive, UK
"The ITS Accreditation has exceeded my expectations. I have finished the programme but I am still hooked on participation in the online activities." - Mark, Software Consultant, USA
• International Trade Specialist Accreditation (Diploma Certification)
• FREE COURSE - Intro to International Trade & eBusiness
• IFC International Trade Finance Certificate • IoSCM Courses
-Logistics & Transport
-Supply Chain Management
-Manufacturing • Institute of Chartered Shipbrokers (ICS) Qualifications • Online Certificate Courses -Export Development Foundation
-Trade for Trade Finance Practitioners
-eBusiness & Internet Marketing
-Social Media & Internet Marketing
-International Digital Marketing...
• The Interactive Design Institute (IDI) is the UK’s leading provider of online qualifications in design.
• IDI offers a range of courses to students in Ireland, the UK and all over the world at Bachelor Degree & Master Degree level, in Graphic Design, Illustration, & Interior Design.
• With start dates every February, June & October, you may register at any time.
• IDI is a Collaborative Partner of the University of Hertfordshire, one of the UK’s most modern universities. The certificates graduates receive on successful completion of their studies are exactly the same as those awarded to students who have attended the University.
• In addition, IDI is approved by the City & Guilds of London Institute, ABC Awards, and the Scottish Qualifications Authority (SQA).
• Our courses enable you to study online full-time or part-time for a UK qualification from anywhere in the world. They provide a flexible, affordable means of learning which can be combined with work, study or family commitments.
• IDI offers flexible payment plans, discounts for early payment & an Employers Discount Scheme which also applies if you are self-employed. Fees are the same for both UK and International students.
Student Review: "What can I say? I made the right choice. I genuinely love studying with IDI. I love the course and the dynamics among students (my classmates) and my tutors." - Vittorio
The Interior Design Academy of Ireland offers a distance learning diploma in Interior Design. Our correspondence course can be completed in your own time and in your own home. If difficulties arise, there is always a fully qualified tutor who will be assigned to you personally, to advise you as you progress.
Working as an interior designer is one of the most rewarding occupations you can imagine, both in its creative fulfillment and in its financial benefits. Demand for interior design services is enormous and growing. In the next few months in Ireland alone, clients will pay freelance interior designers many hundreds of thousands of euros. And you could easily be among those designers. Our goal is to help you develop the expertise any successful interior designer needs. You will not find that difficult. After all, interior design is, above all, a skill. You can learn it, like any other artistic outlet, through expert instruction and well-focused practise. The more design work you do, the better you will become.
The Diploma of Interior Design includes:
- Introduction to Interior Design
- Structure of Design
- Building & Decorating
- Colour Wheel
- Window Treatments
- History of Interior Design
- The Practicalities
and more ....
Independent College Dublin, is a private college offering a range of on-line instructor-led study and training programmes to compliment your existing courses or to allow you expand your educational CV from your home or lap-top. Courseware includes, Project Management, Human Resources, Communications, Compliance, Professional Development, Business languages and more.
With the increased popularity and convenience of the internet, online education is now more popular and mainstream. The definition of online education is courses offered online that, in the main; do not require the student to be in college for most or all class participation. On-line courses allow the students to work with course materials at their own convenience or collaboratively on projects with other students. Independent Colleges have developed a range of third level and lifelong learning programmes inspired by the highest quality teaching to make further study easier for you.
Established in 2004, College of Management and IT (CMIT) is the leading provider of certified / accredited eLearning and distance learning education in Ireland. CMIT was the first distance learning college to become FETAC registered and the first to offer FETAC qualifications through eLearning. Our aim is to provide the opportunity for people to gain a recognised qualification in the most convenient and flexible way possible, while providing clear value for money.
CMIT is committed to the highest standards of Quality Assurance and has put in place comprehensive processes and procedures in place to ensure high standards of service are provided to learners. Our Student Charter also outlines our commitment to quality.
By choosing to study with CMIT, Students have 24x7 access to CMIT eLearning for the duration of the course. This includes a comprehensive Course Manual, Video, Quizzes and personalised Tutor Support. You will also be able to upload assessments online and receive online feedback. You can use the eLearning system from any computer that has internet access.
Kilroy’s College was founded in 1932 and is one of Ireland’s oldest and most established distance learning schools. As of today more than 100,000 students have benefited from a Kilroy's College distance learning course. All of our courses are delivered either through the postal system or on-line to your home or workplace.
The College has a wide range of home study programs offering accredited diploma and certificate qualifications in fields that range from personal development to career improvements. The College is open all year round, there are no age limits, no need for previous study and there is no pressure to go any faster than you wish to.
Kilroy's College - the Irish Correspondence College has agreed its quality assurance policies and procedures with FETAC and is a registered provider to offer validated programmes leading to FETAC awards within the National Framework of Qualifications in Ireland.
We offer a range of distance learning courses in the fields of:
- Beauty & Health
- Creative & Leisure
- IT & Computer Skills
- Leaving Certificate subjects
- Career Preparation
• The International Career Institute (ICI) is a leading provider of online / distance education offering a wide range of courses to students in Ireland, the UK and worldwide.
• These include courses at certificate, diploma, and degree level in business; professional services; design, events, media, PR and languages.
• ICI is an accredited and recognised member of the International Accreditation and Recognition Council (IARC) and the International Association of Private Career Colleges (IAPCC). We are also a member of the College of Teachers.
• Our mission is to provide high quality courses that develop graduates who have the knowledge and skills to embark on a new chosen career or advance themselves in careers they may already be engaged with.
• Throughout your study, you will have the support of qualified tutors who are industry based practitioners. Online learning means that you can study at your own pace.
• ICI provides a proven educational method. Through completion of a course at ICI, graduates can secure their own futures by establishing or advancing a career or by establishing their own business!
Student Review: "I was impressed and inspired by the program which was dynamite and the assistance I received from ICI in starting my very own Interior Design and Decoration business was invaluable.
The course is without a doubt one of the best investments I have made in myself and now I am reaping the awards."
• Are you searching for distance learning candle making classes? Learn to make beautiful candles from the comfort of your own home or studio with The Candle Academy. Enrol in one of our individual courses, or take all 10 in the Ultimate Candle Package.
• Taught by Gary Simmons - one of the top candle designers in the world - our candle making courses will start you on the path to an exciting new career or a rewarding hobby.
• Located on the French Riviera in the South of France as well as in Stuart on Florida's Atlantic Coast, The Candle Academy also offers premium on-site candle making classes.
• Our unique and intensive distance learning candle making courses follow exactly the same curriculum as our face-to-face programs, making it an ideal solution for people that live too far to be able to attend in person in France.
• Our correspondence candle making courses are taught via email correspondence in English or French, with online access to our expert tutor. Your work will be expertly assessed through photos and your test answers returned by email.
• Our comprehensive courses aim to equip you with the creative, technical, and commercial skills you need to make a profit from this profession.
Student Testimonials: "Very detailed and intensive. I was looking for the wow factor and thats exactly what I got." - G. Woodard, USA
"I never imagined that candlemakng could be so exciting and challenging the course is full of information and helpful tips." - Y. Tran, Brazil
UCD Quinn School of Business, in Dublin, Ireland, is a triple accredited leading business school that provides all the opportunities and skills you need to develop your future career. UCD Quinn School of Business offers undergraduate and postgraduate degree courses in Business Studies and Management via Distance Learning.
A key feature of the distance learning programmes offered is the learner support provided by the Centre for students completing these programmes. The Centre prides itself on this feature of its programmes and on its high student completion rates. The CDL was recently given a special commendation by AONTAS (the National Adult Learning Organisation) in recognition of its Adult Learner Support Framework in place on its local Diploma and Bachelor of Business Studies programmes. The award was presented to the programme at a ceremony in Dublin Castle on 4th February 2008.
10.Oscail - National Distance Education Centre, DCU
Courses / Programs
Oscail is the National Distance Education Centre of Ireland. Established in 1982 on the campus of Dublin City University, our mission is to provide adults with access to third level education regardless of location, employment, domestic or personal circumstances, or prior qualifications. We offer you the chance to achieve an Irish university qualification without changing your current lifestyle.
No previous qualifications are required for our undergraduate programmes if you are over 23 years of age. You can study in your own time, at your own pace and wherever is most convenient, with the help of our specially written self-instructional course texts. You don't have to attend any formal lectures.