eBSI Export Academy - International Trade Courses Online:
UK-accredited and internationally-recognised qualifications: eBSI Export Academy is a specialised online business school offering accredited career training courses in the fast-growing fields of International Trade, Finance, Supply Chain Management, Shipping, Manufacturing, Logistics & Transport, Purchasing, Warehousing, e-Business & Internet Marketing. Our online Certificate and Diploma courses are available to students in the UK, Ireland, USA, and worldwide.
• Our ITS Accreditiation program is accredited by the Institute of Export, UK, the oldest and most prestigious Institute of its kind in the world.
• eBSI is a proud member of the International Association of Trade Training Organisations (IATTO), The International Chamber of Commerce Banking Commission, and the International Chamber of Commerce Customs & Trade Facilitation Commission. It is also a strategic Partner of the World Trade Centres in Dublin, Ireland and Boston, USA.
• eBSI are also members of the Irish Exporters Association, and the Institute of International Trade of Ireland.
• eBSI are recommended by the Moldovan Export Promotion Organisation, the Institute of Export in Hong Kong, and the Federation of International Trade Associations (FITA).
• eBSI is recognised by The Russian Marketing Association for our unique and practical training methodology and our global focus to International Trade Certification.
Why Choose eBSI Export Academy?
- Highly Experienced / Specialist International Tutors
In our over 14 years of delivering online and on-site training programmes, we have had the privilege of developing an unrivalled client list in over 70 countries around the world.
Our tutors are experts in their specialist fields of international trade. Our faculty has included international trade specialist advisers from the UK, Ireland, Germany, the U.S., Canada, Hong Kong, Pakistan and Sierra Leone.
- Developing Skills and Expertise
eBSI develop the essential skills and expertise to advance your career and business opportunities in the world of international trade.
- Unique Training Methods
Our unique training methods bring the practical areas of international trade and logistics to your computer screen.
The eBSI draws upon over 60 years of experience in export training and development. Courses include:
• International Trade Specialist (ITS) Accreditation - Diploma Certification
A distance / e-learning course leading to a recognised certification in the key functional areas of International Trade. The programme subjects are:
- Export Marketing Operations
- Trade and Customs Practice with extensive coverage of Transport and Logistics
- Finance of International Trade
- eBusiness for International Trade
You can enrol for any of these four subjects separately, to match your training needs and pace of study.
• FREE COURSE - Introduction to International Trade & eBusiness
This 21-hour online course consists of the introductory units of the following course modules: Trade & Customs Practice; Export Marketing Operations; Finance of International Trade; eBusiness & Internet Marketing.
On completion of these four courses, you will be awarded a digital Certificate of Completion. If you choose to study any other eBSI course where these course units form a constituent part of the curriculum, they will be fully credited to your progress.
• IFC International Trade Finance e-Learning Certificate Program:
Certificate qualification from the International Finance Corporation (IFC). Covers all aspects related to financing an export transaction and obtaining payment.
• Institute of Supply Chain Management Qualifications:
IoSCM Logistics & Transport Qualifications:
- Logistics & Transport Level 2, Logistics & Transport Level 3, Logistics & Transport Level 5
IoSCM Supply Chain Management Qualifications:
- SCM Level 1: Introduction to Supply Chain
- SCM Level 2, SCM Level 3, SCM Level 5, SCM Level 6
IoSCM Shipping Qualifications:
- Shipping Level 2, Shipping Level 3, Shipping Level 5
IoSCM Manufacturing Qualifications:
- Manufacturing Level 2, Manufacturing Level 3, Manufacturing Level 5
IoSCM Purchasing Qualifications:
- Purchasing Level 2, Purchasing Level 3, Purchasing Level 5
IoSCM Warehousing Qualifications:
- Warehousing Level 2: Warehousing & Inventory
- Warehousing Level 3: Warehousing Operations
- Warehousing Level 5: Warehousing Operations
• Institute of Chartered Shipbrokers (ICS) Qualifications:
- Background to Shipping Certificate
- Foundation Diploma
- Advanced Diploma
- ICS (Institute of Chartered Shipbrokers) Membership Exams - eBSI Export Academy with Coracle provides you with the necessary information to help you prepare for your Professional Qualifying Exams (PQE).
• Online Certificate Courses:
- Documentary Operations Certificate - 5 courses
- Trade Finance Operations Certificate - 5 courses
- Certificate in e-Business and Internet Marketing - 12 courses (Intermediate level)
- Certificate in Social Media & Internet Marketing - 12 courses (Advanced level)
- Certificate in International Digital Marketing - 22 courses (Advanced level. NVQ Level: 3)
- Certificate in Export Logistics - 10 courses (Intermediate level)
- Certificate in Trade for Trade Finance Practitioners
- Export Development Foundation - 10 courses (Basic level)
- Background to Shipping - 2 courses
- A wide range of short online courses in career fields including: Administrative Skills, Career Development, Digital / Export Marketing, Human Resources, MS Office Skills, Personal Development, Sales & Marketing, Supervisors & Management, Trade Finance, and Workplace Essentials
Many top organisations globally have either enrolled participants directly with eBSI or their employees have enrolled themselves on courses with us. The following are just some of our clients that have benefited from our training and e-learning programmes:
IFC - International Finance Corporation; European Bank for Reconstruction & Development; Inter-American Development Bank; International Chamber of Commerce; International Association of Trade Training Organisations; Confederation of Asia-Pacific Chambers of Commerce and Industry; citibank; Deutsche Bank; Coca-Cola; Bayer; Infosys & many more.
Besides being the trainer of choice by the major Multilateral Development Banks, eBSI Export Academy distinguishes itself with its ‘No learner gets left behind’ policy and our standard provision of lifetime access to eBSI course materials including updates and support forums.
• "Working as a consultant on the road I thought it would be a good idea to undertake a professional course of study. The ITS Accreditation has exceeded my expectations.
The eLearning Technology meant I could study in an engaging manner at a time and a pace that matched my busy schedule. The quality of learning elements brought to bear by the trade professionals working at the eBSI was a breath of fresh air after paper based correspondence courses.
I have finished the programme but I am still hooked on participation in the online activities."
Mark, Logistics Software Consultant, USA
• "The ITS Programme proved to be an excellent training course for me. As an Import Manager, I found it of immense benefit in my work. Interactive CD-Roms, online communication with tutors were very engaging, fun and incredibly useful."
Julie, Import Manager, France
• "After considerable research, I finally opted for this programme. It really does cover the fundamental aspects of International Trade in an innovative, relevent and above all practical manner.
Tutors are highly experienced with excellent communication skills, and the online campus and student interaction is a major benefit. Highly recommended and very worthwhile indeed!"
Gavin, International Trade Executive, UK
• "I had a lot of fun taking the ITS Accreditation, thanks in no small part to your help and patience. In fact, I think this is the best time I've ever had learning a new skillset. Thanks again for your support and understanding during the last few months, I think you are excellent at what you do!"
Etiemana, ITS Graduate
• "The ITS Programme proved to be an excellent training course for me. I found it of immense benefit in my work. The Interactive CDRoms, online communication with tutors were very engaging, fun and incredibly useful.
I express my sincere thanks and appreciation for eBSI support during the ITS Accreditation. Substantial savings were achieved as of the direct result of knowledge gained from the course. Recognition for the quality course content is acknowledged at corporate level in the USA, Canada and Europe."
Shawn, Canada, ITS Graduate
- Courses / Programs
|Search schools here by state/city for Alabama, Arizona-Phoenix, Arkansas, California-LA County/Bay Area, Colorado-Denver, Florida-Miami-Dade, Georgia-Atlanta, Illinois-Chicago/Cook County, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Kentucky, Louisiana, Maryland, Mass-Boston, Michigan, Minnesota-Minneapolis, Mississippi, Missouri-St Louis, Nevada, New Jersey, New York, North Carolina, Ohio-Cleveland, Oklahoma, Oregon-Portland, South Carolina, South Dakota, Pennsylvania-Philadelphia, Tennessee, Texas-Houston/Dallas, Utah, Virginia, Washington-Seattle, Wisconsin-Milwaukee & more...
Search career colleges in Canada by province/city in Abbotsford, Burnaby, Kelowna, Surrey, Victoria, Vancouver, BC, Hamilton, Kitchener, London, Ottawa, Toronto, Ontario, Calgary, Edmonton, Alberta, Winnipeg, Manitoba & more...
© 2003-2018 Learn4Good Ltd: Site listing Education Programs, Career Training & Jobs worldwide.