Situated in Argenteuil, near Paris, Ducasse Education is a leading culinary arts school, run by the world-famous chef Alain Ducasse. We provide intensive year-round and summer culinary & wine programs for French students, international students, practicing cooks and continuing education for professionals chefs.Email: Contact us below
Taught in the English or French language, all of our cooking courses combine theory with plenty of hands-on training. In our longer programs, you will also have the opportunity of an internship in an authentic French restaurant in France. Our cooking courses cover not only the essential functional culinary skills, but also in-depth knowledge of a range of culinary arts topics.
Professional Culinary Arts Training Programs:
• Culinary Arts Diploma Program: 6 months training + 3 months internship in a French restaurant
• Expert Diploma in Culinary Arts Program: 3 months training + 3 months internship
• Bachelor Degree in Culinary Arts: 3-year program with two 5-month internships.
• Bachelor Degree in French Pastry Arts: 3-year program with two 5-month internships.
• French Pastry Arts Diploma Program: 6 months training + 2 months internship.
• Expert Diploma Program in French Pastry Arts: 2 months training + 1 month optional internship.
• French Chocolate & Confectionery Arts: 3 months training + 1 months internship.
• French Bakery Arts Program: 2 months training + 1 month optional internship.
• French Pastry Campus (Summer / Spring Program) 2 months training + 1 month optional internship.
• Further Short-term / 2 Month Culinary Programs
- CULINARY ARTS ESSENTIALS
- FRENCH PASTRY ARTS ESSENTIALS
- GREEN GASTRONOMY ESSENTIALS
- FRENCH BAKERY ARTS ESSENTIALS
- FRENCH CHOCOLATE & CONFECTIONARY ARTS ESSENTIALS
- FOODIES & ENTREPRENEURS
- ARTS OF SERVICE & SOMMELIER ESSENTIALS