Culinary arts schools in Europe: French cooking school in France, pastry chef training courses in Paris, culinary arts degree & diploma programs taught in English for international students, Americans. Culinary internships abroad, escuela culinaria en Francia.
Ducasse Education: Situated in Argenteuil, near Paris, Ducasse Education is a leading culinary arts school, run by the world-famous chef Alain Ducasse. We provide intensive year-round and summer culinary & wine programs for French students, international students, practicing cooks and continuing education for professionals chefs.
Email:Contact us below
Taught in the English or French language, all of our cooking courses combine theory with plenty of hands-on training. In our longer programs, you will also have the opportunity of an internship in an authentic French restaurant in France. Our cooking courses cover not only the essential functional culinary skills, but also in-depth knowledge of a range of culinary arts topics.
Professional Culinary Arts Training Programs:
• Culinary Arts Diploma Program: 5 months training + 3 months internship in a French restaurant
• Superior Culinary Arts Diploma Program: 3 months training + 3 months internship
• Bachelor Degree in Culinary Arts: 3-year program with two 5-month internships
• Bachelor Degree in French Pastry Arts: 3-year program with two 5-month internships
• French Pastry Arts Diploma Program: 5.5 months training + 2 months internship
• Superior French Pastry Arts Diploma Program: 2 months training + 1 month optional internship
• French Chocolate & Confectionery Arts: 3 months training + 1 months internship
• French Bakery Arts Program: 2 months training + 1 month optional internship
• French Pastry Campus (Summer / Spring Program) 2 months training + 1 month optional internship