Learn Michelin-star quality culinary arts from top-level chef instructors with Ducasse Education! Situated in Argenteuil, a north-east suburb of Paris, Ducasse Education is a leading culinary arts school in France and Europe. We provide a range of professional culinary arts courses, taught in English or French - to students from around the globe at beginner to advanced levels. In addition to our Argenteuil school, we also have a training center in Yssingeaux, in the Haute-Loire department in south-central France. All of our cooking programs combine theory with instructor-led, hands-on training. Our longer-term programs provide the opportunity of an internship in an authentic French restaurant in France. Overall, our courses allow participants to reach the highest standards expected by the professionals. We look forward to enhancing your culinary career at Ducasse Education.
Combining theory with plenty of hands-on, practical training, our cooking courses cover not only the essential functional culinary skills, but also in-depth knowledge of a range of topics including:
• Seasonal Availability
• Nutritional Value
• Appropriate Preparation Methods & Techniques
• Applicable Technologies
• Health & Safety Aspects
Alain Ducasse - World-Renowned Chef:
Ducasse Education was founded by Alain Ducasse - the legendary award-winning chef, whose restaurants had a combined total of 21 Michelin stars in 2014.
French culinary students and practicing chefs have benefited from the highest level of instruction at Ducasse Education.
Our team of top-level chef instructors aim to pass on his culinary knowledge and expertise to every aspiring student and professional chef that participates in our intensive programs.
This is the same knowledge and expertise that has created the long list of Michelin starred restaurants which boast the Louis XV in Monaco, the Plaza Athenée in Paris and the Dorchester in London, as well as 25 other restaurants in 8 countries across the world!
Professional Culinary Arts Training Programs:
Culinary Arts Diploma:
• 5-month skills-building + 3-month internship in a French restaurant (taught in English & French)
Superior Culinary Arts Diploma:
• 3-month skills-building + 3-month internship (taught in English)
Bachelor Degree in Culinary Arts:
• 3-year program (in English & French, with two 5-month internships)
Pastry Arts Programs:
• Bachelor Degree in French Pastry Arts (3 years)
• French Pastry Arts Diploma Program (7 months)
• Superior French Pastry Arts Diploma Program (2-3 months)
• French Chocolate & Confectionery Arts (7 months)
• French Bakery Arts (2-3 months)
• French Pastry Campus (2-3 months Spring & Summer programs)
• "The small class size allowed for close interaction with chef instructors. We used the best products, and made interesting recipes. I found each day to be a unique and rewarding challenge."
Christian, USA, Chef
• "It gives you the most complete knowledge all around the world, not only for French cuisine, it gives you an overview of all the cuisine around the world."
Paolo, Italy, Career Changer
• "This program satisfied my needs, I learned the techniques that I'm looking for, I worked in a different way with excellent chefs and they gave me their knowledge in the best way."
Paschalis, Cyprus, Chef
- Courses / Programs
|Address: 41 rue de l'Abbé Ruellan / 95100 Argenteuil, Paris, France|
|Search schools here by state/city for Alabama, Arizona-Phoenix, Arkansas, California-LA County/Bay Area, Colorado-Denver, Florida-Miami-Dade, Georgia-Atlanta, Illinois-Chicago/Cook County, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Kentucky, Louisiana, Maryland, Mass-Boston, Michigan, Minnesota-Minneapolis, Mississippi, Missouri-St Louis, Nevada, New Jersey, New York, North Carolina, Ohio-Cleveland, Oklahoma, Oregon-Portland, South Carolina, South Dakota, Pennsylvania-Philadelphia, Tennessee, Texas-Houston/Dallas, Utah, Virginia, Washington-Seattle, Wisconsin-Milwaukee & more...
Search career colleges in Canada by province/city in Abbotsford, Burnaby, Kelowna, Surrey, Victoria, Vancouver, BC, Hamilton, Kitchener, London, Ottawa, Toronto, Ontario, Calgary, Edmonton, Alberta, Winnipeg, Manitoba & more...
© 2003-2019 Learn4Good Ltd: Site listing Education Programs, Career Training & Jobs worldwide.