Contact Page - Summer French Camps in France
Family-friendly Courses at France Langue & Culture on the French Riviera:
Located in Saint Raphael on the Mediterranean coastline of south-east France, and close to Nice and Cannes, France Langue & Culture is the most family-friendly language school for families, teens & young children on the French Riviera. Established in 1977, the school is run by Edmond de Saenger, a former French Professor and a native of the Saint-Raphael region.Email: Contact us belowFrench Summer Courses for Children, Families & Adults:
Experience a fun, educational language holiday for all the family this summer!
At our French summer school, we offer children and families the wonderful opportunity to learn or improve their French skills while spending an enjoyable and enriching holiday together on the French Riviera.
• French Summer Courses for young children, teenagers and families in June, July and August
• 2, 3, and 4 Week course options
• Children's Summer Camps for ages 6-12
• Full Immersion Student Course for teenagers ages 13-17, with homestay accommodation by French host families
• Courses for parents / adults / French teachers
• A wide range of sport and leisure activities
Spring / Winter French Courses:
Special one-to-one and two-to-one private French lessons offered for a duration of 1, 2, 3 or 4 weeks, for 4 hours to 8 hours a day. Private tutoring in the morning and/or afternoon.
Some interested visitors submitting program inquiries to our school up to
2020-04-13 were from:
Los Angeles, USA;
Vineyard Utah, USA;