Fun summer programs in Europe: Summer camps in France 2018 - Summer study abroad programs for high school students in Paris, French language immersion camps & family holidays. French language courses for kids, juniors & teenagers. Summer soccer football camps with sports, music courses for international students, English learning camps..
1.Family-friendly Courses at France Langue & Culture on the French Riviera
Courses / Programs
• Experience a fun, educational language holiday for all the family this summer! France Langue & Culture is the most family-friendly language school providing French summer classes for families, teens & young children on the French Riviera, and has been in operation since 1977.
• Located in Saint Raphael on the Mediterranean coastline of south-east France, and close to Nice and Cannes, French Langue & Culture is run by Edmond de Saenger, a former French Professor and a native of the Saint-Raphael region.
• We offer children & families the opportunity to learn or improve their French skills while spending an enjoyable and enriching holiday on the French Riviera. We also offer courses for adults, parents, and guardians.
• At our Children's Camps for ages 6-12, children learn to memorize whole sentences and grammatical structures by the intensive use of French in songs, texts, games and theater.
• For boys and girls ages 13-17, we offer a full immersion summer student´s course with accommodation offered by carefully selected French host families. Students are fully integrated into family life and can practise French in real-life situations.
Testimonials: "Both myself and my daughter enjoyed studying in St Raphael very much and would like to return in the future to continue our studies." - Elaine, UK
"I came with my son, who was 13 at the time. We had a very good experience with this program.. we enjoyed the classes and we loved being in St. Raphael..."
- Miranda, USA
• Give your child or teenager an unforgettable summer experience on the beautiful French Riviera with French Summer Classes!
• Ideally situated in Cannes on the Mediterranean Coast, we provide summer French immersion programs for children (from age 6+) and teenagers (junior & high school students). We welcome students of all levels - from complete beginner to advanced.
• In addition, we provide summer French courses for adults, making it possible for whole families to attend our school at the same time.
• Here in Cannes, you can take advantage of a cosmopolitan, relaxed and fun atmosphere within a small, friendly school. Our French summer courses allow young students to learn French in an enjoyable and effective way, while enjoying a wonderful vacation in the South of France.
• Qualified and experienced French teachers provide language classes in the morning, leaving the afternoons free for leisure and recreational activities.
• Based on their age and French language ability, your child will be placed in the class that best suits them. Class sizes are kept small (maximum 8 students), which ensures that each child receives individual attention.
Student Review: "We really enjoyed the classes at the school. This is the third time we have attended the school and will not be the last. The teaching is of really high level and the service we have received was second to none. Thank you so much!"
- Yonita & Lara, from London, U.K – attended French summer courses for adults & children
• Celebrating our 20th anniversary, International Language Camps is a European camp for children and teenagers ages 7 to 17 years old from around the world.
• We offer holidays and vacations with a multitude of activities and a complete language teaching program, all in the heart of the French Alps.
• Our summer and winter camps give children the possibility to develop their linguistic skills in French or English and discover new activities and cultures.
• Our language programs offer an opportunity to learn a foreign language but also encourage campers to discover new cultures, to make new friends from around the world , to value different activities, to learn to live and work with others, to get involved with an international community and, most importantly, to blossom with this success.
• The camps take place in Megève, a French ski resort in the Savoy Alps, close to Switzerland and Italy. The nearest international airport is Geneva (only 75km away). We can provide transfers from the airport.
• Everything is designed to establish an atmosphere of confidence and we encourage the campers to be active in their own learning, creating the desire to continue to learn and to communicate.
“Awesome camp! Super coaches! Varied activities! Fun guaranteed anytime during the summer! A unique opportunity to make new friends from other countries. Be prepared: you will want to go back...many times!" - Nicolas, age 16
4.Paris Saint Germain Soccer Academy & Bordeaux Cap Girondins Soccer Camp
Courses / Programs
• Soccer Camps International specializes in providing admission to renowned spring and summer soccer camps in Europe including 1 or 2 week international summer sessions with Paris Saint Germain (PSG) Soccer Academy for boys ages 8-17, and 1 or 2-week soccer camps with Cap Girondins Bordeaux Soccer Camps for boys ages 7-16.
• Paris football camp participants can choose to take the football program with or without French language classes.
• The Bordeaux camp is coached in the French language, with spring and summer sessions available. We also offer 1-week soccer camps for girls ages 8-15 in Bordeaux.
• Our special Soccer and French classes opportunity offers a highly educational summer program to all international students who would like to experience French culture and lifestyle near Paris, the City of Lights, and the summer of a lifetime!
• One of the days as part of the program, students will either visit "Camp des Loges", Paris Saint Germain's professional training center, or Paris Saint Germain stadium in Paris: “Parc de Princes”. A full day visit of Paris (during your excursion you will see: the Eiffel Tower, the World Famous Avenue of the Champs-Elysees, the Arc of Triumph, etc.) and Disneyland Paris.
• Prepare to experience Soccer Academy life with one of the best French soccer teams of the past 30 years! Soccer Camps International also provides entry to prestigious summer soccer camps in Barcelona and Madrid in Spain, and in the UK and Italy.
Paris Saint Germain Soccer Academy: Summer Camp sessions
• 2 week soccer sessions for boys ages 13-17 years
• Weekly football training sessions for boys ages 8-17 (no French classes)
• 20 hours of soccer training / games
• 20 hours of optional French lessons
• Bilingual coaching
• Visit to the PSG training center or PSG Stadium
Cap Girondins Bordeaux Soccer Camps: Spring and summer sessions available
• 1 or 2-week soccer sessions for boys ages 7-16 years
• 1-week camps for girls ages 8-15 years
• Residential and Day camp options
• Coached in French
Notre Dame International High School (NDIHS) is an international high school, conveniently located 30 minutes north-west of Paris, that provides an American-styled high school curriculum to students from around the world in Grades 9-12.
Our summer French classes take place at the Nacel French Language School, close to the Tolbiac or Place d'Italie metro stations.
While our academic year curriculum is taught in English, we also offer an extensive French language and culture program as well as enrichment courses (music, art, physical education) throughout the year, taught by French teachers.
Our 2-week intensive French summer course in August is recommended for new and returning students, who are not native French language speakers, to prepare to study at NDIHS in September, when the academic year starts.
We teach students from beginner to advanced level. Students attend morning French classes, and discover the main Parisian sights in afternoon activities.
Students improve their French knowledge while settling in Paris and adapting to their new life in France. Accommodation is organized in a residence located in Paris city center.
6.International Language Camps - Haute-Savoie, les Alpes Françaises
Courses / Programs
International Language Camps (ILC) est un camp européen pour enfants et adolescents de 7 à 17 ans, venus du monde entier.
Nos camps d’été et d’hiver se déroulent à Megève, une station de ski des Alpes françaises (dans les Haute-Savoie Alpes) proche de la Suisse et de l’Italie. L’aéroport International de Genève se situe à 75 km.
ILC offre à votre enfant un été et un hiver inoubliable et plein d'action au pied du Mont-Blanc. Chaque été nous accueillons simultanément une cinquantaine de participants, venus du monde entier, pour s’immerger dans un contexte international au cœur des Alpes françaises.
Nos séjours de vacances vous proposent une multitude d’activités en plus d’un programme complet d’enseignement d’une langue étrangère (Français ou Anglais). Vous pouvez choisir entre 2 à 6 semaines.
Les enfants ont la possibilité de développer leurs compétences linguistiques, de découvrir de nouvelles activités et d’autres cultures.
- Programme Fun: 7-11 ans
- Programme Adrenaline: 12-16 ans
- Programme Intense Montagne: 14-17 ans
- Programme Piano: 7-17 ans
- Programme Dance: 10-15 ans
- Vous pouvez choisir entre 2 à 6 semaines
- Chaque séjour propose une multitude d’activités sportives et artistiques en plus d’un programme complet d’enseignement d’une langue étrangère (Français ou Anglais).
- Des veillées et des excursions le week-end sont également proposées
- Camp d’hiver (âge 7-17)
- Voyage scolaire Linguistiques
- Camps aux USA et en Chine
If your child has a keen interest in European history, philosophy, art, archeology, and mythology, then what better way to nurture that interest than with the ultimate academic adventure with Abbey Road Programs? Our History of Western Civilization program combines travel, adventure, history and cultural immersion as students in Grades 9-12 spend 6 nights each in Athens, Rome, Florence and Paris traveling and exploring alongside our staff of expert instructors, who specialize in European history from Ancient Greece to Revolutionary France.
The Paris leg of our History of Western Civilization program takes the Bastille, Versailles, Notre Dame, Sainte Chapelle, the Arc de Triomphe, and other landmarks while opening up a discussion on the Middle Ages, the era of absolute monarchy, the French Revolution, and the French Enlightenment. We also visit the Louvre, Museé d’Orsay, and the Centre Pompidou.
Discuss Athenian daily life at the Ancient Agora right underneath the Acropolis in Athens, walk in Caesar’s footsteps in the Roman Forum, marvel at Michelangelo’s works in Florence’s Piazza della Signoria and contemplate Louis XIV’s idea of Absolutism while sitting in the gardens of Versailles. Abbey Road Programs simply offer the academic and cultural immersion trip of a lifetime!
French Summer Camps provides sporting, cultural and linguistic summer camp programs for children and teens (ages 8-16) on the French Riviera. Situated in the city of Hyeres, on the southeastern coast of France, we are a French State-recognized organization that specializes in the planning and running of educational language travel programs.
We guarantee top-quality 1-week holiday programs for your children in a wholly safe environment. Our programs are run by a group of highly-experienced teachers from the French state educational system.
Our camps provide a unique learning environment in which your children will learn at their own pace. Students are immersed within a group of French natives of their own age in the fun environment of a genuine French Summer Camp.
Founded in 1952, CMEF is a non profit making organisation in Cap d´Ail on the Cote d´Azur near Monte Carlo which complements the official French Education system. Its idyllic setting, a beautiful wooded and floral park nestling on the hillside overlooking the Mediterranean create a unique atmosphere.
Since the creation of the CMEF, almost 230 000 students from all over the world have attended its language courses. Its cultural commitment and pedagogical experience attracts approximately 4,000 youths and 200 teachers each year.
Set in the stunning surroundings of Nice, on the south coast of France, Abbey Road Programs provides a 4-week residential French language immersion summer course for high school students in Grades 9-12. With classes for beginner to advanced levels, we offer French studies in the Arts, Language, Culture, Sports and Recreation including a range of specialized elective courses such as French film, literature, pop culture, and more.
Founded by Stanford alumni in 2000, Abbey Road’s study abroad summer programs continue to deliver excellence. Our mission is to provide quality academic summer programs that facilitate cross-cultural understanding, personal growth and academic enrichment.
Abbey Road was created through a collaboration of the best young professionals and educators from top schools and esteemed institutions. Our curriculum developers and staff come from places such as Harvard, Yale, Stanford, Duke, Cambridge, La Sorbonne, the United Nations, the World Bank, the European Parliament and the State Department, just to name a few.
Some of the program inquiries submitted here up to
2018-08-05 were from viewers in:
Mcallen tx, USA;
You are here: School Search> Summer Courses for Children in France> Summer camps for juniors, French language courses in South of France, Cannes, Marseille, Lyon, Nice, Paris. Camps d'été d'anglais pour enfants, les jeunes en France.