Family-friendly Courses at France Langue & Culture on the French Riviera - Summer 2024:
France Langue & Culture is the most family-friendly language school on the French Riviera providing French summer classes for adults, seniors, families, teens & children. Since our school was established in 1977, thousands of adults and young people from all over the world have attended our summer language courses in Saint Raphael on the Mediterranean coastline of south-east France. The school director is Edmond de Saenger, a former French language professor and native to the region.
French Courses / Cultural Immersion Programs 2024:
French summer classes for adults, seniors, families in June, July and August
• One Week to Four Week Sessions
• French Courses for all levels - beginner to advanced
• French Crash Courses for absolute beginners and those with basic French knowledge
• General Summer Course for Adults and Seniors (4 hours per day)
• Intensive French Course for adults (6 hours per day)
• High Intensive French Course for adults (8 hours per day)
• Group French Courses
• Private French Lessons / One-to-one tutoring with teacher
• French Courses for Families
• Seminars for French language teachers
• Sport and leisure activities
• French Cultural Courses including wine tasting and learning about wine skills and techniques, visiting art museums, excursions on the French Riviera and into the Provence Alps mountains.
Students receive a Certificate of Studies and Attendances at the end of your language course as long as you have very good attendance.
Summer Course for Adults and Seniors:
For all ages and levels from 18 years old and up. This is the type of course which is most in demand and enables you to combine learning and recreation.
You can improve your skills in French in an enjoyable setting. An ideal combination for those who want to do something useful while on vacation.
- 2, 3 or 4 weeks, 4 hrs/day
- 20 lessons/week, Monday-Friday
- Two teachers share the class
- 6-10 students per class
Intensive French Course:
The course is designed for highly motivated participants and professionals who want a greater confidence and practice in their French speaking proficiency.
This course will achieve high efficiency in a short time, 2 or 3 weeks. After the morning session, the afternoon continues in small groups with emphasis on conversation and comprehension of spoken French.
- 2, 3 or 4 weeks, 6 hours per day
- 30 lessons/week, Monday-Friday
- Three experienced teachers share the group
- Max. 10 students in the morning
- Max. 3 students in the afternoon
High Intensive French Course:
* For those who are employed in business or by different organizations.
* For those who need French for their contacts in francophone countries.
* For those who are about to undertake an important trip abroad and need to freshen their skills in French.
- 2, 3 or 4 weeks, 8 hours per day
- 40 lessons/week, Monday-Friday
- Three different teachers each day
- 10 students in the morning
- 3 students in the afternoon
- Private tutoring during lunch, max. 2 students
2-week French Crash Course for Beginners:
This is a two week French course for absolute beginners with 4 hours of classes in the morning and an evening happy hour session with free drinks at 6pm in the garden.
- Attend 10 morning sessions in a little group of max 6 persons
- Listen, memorize and repeat what your teacher tells you
- Each morning session is divided into two-time separated 90 min gatherings
- Each 90 minute gathering will treat a specific & practical subject in daily life
- Special instructor: a mix of a skilled educational teacher and a theater performer
Private French Lessons:
For adults and students where every need can be taken into account. Designed especially for industry, government or organizational professionals as well as for individuals who need a private teacher.
- 2, 3 or 4 weeks, at least 4 hours per day
- Tutoring in the morning and/or afternoon
One-Week Summer French Sessions for Adults:
We offer One-Week Summer Sessions for busy people in a hurry. In response to many inquiries from families and individuals, we decided to offer summer one-week sessions as well.
Especially intended for learners in the intermediate and advanced levels who want to brush up their " dusty" skills in French.
You can start every Monday during the summer season - June, July & August. Student should arrive the day before, on Sunday, to get settled in.
Seminar for French Language Teachers:
This course is designed for high school French teachers in North America and Europe who are going to be teaching French classes in the autumn.
The seminar is ideal for teachers who may want to brush up their oral or written skills as well as upgrading their knowledge of French terminology to achieve a greater spontaneity in speech, idiom and oral expression.
- 2, 3 or 4 weeks, 4 hrs/day
- 20 lessons/week. Monday - Friday
- 8 participants max per class.
Spring / Winter French Courses:
Special one-to-one and two-to-one classes offered during the winter / spring-time months.
Duration: 1, 2, 3, 4 weeks, for a minimum of 4 hours to 8 hours a day. Private tutoring in the morning and/or the afternoon.
Designed especially for Business, Industry, Government or Organisational professionals as well as individuals on holidays who would like a private French teacher.
Children's Summer Camps:
2, 3 & 4 week courses for young children and teenagers ages 6-17 in June, July & August.
"My experience was extremely positive and pleasant, the School teachers (Isabelle, Christine and Paul) are excellent, as well as very nice people (I would like to mention our fantastic Director, Edmond, too) and the other students were great and it was very easy to socialize with them.
Moreover, it was much more than I expected as to the quality of the people that I met and I highly recommend such an experience."
- Costanza, Italy
"I had a wonderful 2 weeks in St Raphael this summer, and enjoyed 2 full weeks of hot Mediterranean sunshine in early June. The course was everything I expected and more.
We students were allowed to discuss the needs of the group and received the instruction we all needed. Written work was enjoyable and entertaining and the opportunity to speak French freely with the teachers and students,without embarrassment, was just what I wanted.
Lunch at the local restaurant with the group is a must, the food was excellent and the conversation most entertaining in both English and French. I would recommend the course to anyone needing to immerse themselves in French Language and Culture."
- Lindsay, UK
|Address: 401 Avenue de Valescure, Saint-Raphael, France|
|Search schools here by state/city for Alabama, Arizona-Phoenix, Arkansas, California-LA County/Bay Area, Colorado-Denver, Florida-Miami-Dade, Georgia-Atlanta, Illinois-Chicago/Cook County, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Kentucky, Louisiana, Maryland, Mass-Boston, Michigan, Minnesota-Minneapolis, Mississippi, Missouri-St Louis, Nevada, New Jersey, New York, North Carolina, Ohio-Cleveland, Oklahoma, Oregon-Portland, South Carolina, South Dakota, Pennsylvania-Philadelphia, Tennessee, Texas-Houston/Dallas, Utah, Virginia, Washington-Seattle, Wisconsin-Milwaukee & more...
Search career colleges in Canada by province/city in Abbotsford, Burnaby, Kelowna, Surrey, Victoria, Vancouver, BC, Hamilton, Kitchener, London, Ottawa, Toronto, Ontario, Calgary, Edmonton, Alberta, Winnipeg, Manitoba & more...
© 2003-2023 Learn4Good Ltd: Site listing Education Programs, Career Training & Jobs worldwide.