Family-friendly Courses at France Langue & Culture on the French Riviera:
France Langue & Culture is the most family-friendly language school on the French Riviera providing French summer classes for adults, seniors, families, teens & children. Since our school was established in 1977, thousands of adults and young people from all over the world have attended our summer language courses in Saint Raphael on the Mediterranean coastline of south-east France. The school director is Edmond de Saenger, a former French language professor and native to the region.
We offer French courses in one to four week sessions for all ages and levels throughout the summer months of June, July and August.
• French Courses for all levels - beginner to advanced
• General French Summer course (4 hours per day)
• Intensive French course (6 hours per day)
• High Intensive French course (8 hours per day)
• 2-week Courses for absolute beginners & first-timers
• French Courses for families
• Group French Courses
• Private French lessons / One-to-one tutoring with teacher
• Sport and leisure activities
• Seminar for French language teachers
• Children's Summer camps (2, 3 & 4 week courses for ages 6-17)
Students receive a Certificate of Studies and Attendances at the end of your language course as long as you have very good attendance.
We also offer French cultural courses including wine tasting and learning about wine skills and techniques, visiting art museums,as well as diverse sport and leisure activities.
Quality Tuition / Certified Teachers:
• Our instructors are native speakers and certified teachers. A number of them teach abroad during the academic year. All have a considerable experience in teaching French as a foreign language.
• Our goal is to create a lively classroom environment through the active participation of the students by prioritizing verbal skills.
• We teach you to communicate in French as rapidly as possible through role playing, verbal presentations and practical conversation.
• Although the student is encouraged to speak as much as possible, we do not neglect reading, grammar or pronunciation. The teacher listens and corrects.
• “For Ronny and I, the experience in your summer course had been very positive and we both can profit of our language study. We have very nice memories to these two weeks vacation in St.Raphael and we are thinking to come back next year.”
• "I was there for 2 weeks, but at the end of the second week, I wished I could have stayed there longer. It was an amazing experience ! I had the opportunity not only to learn a little bit of French, but also to make friends with people from different countries.
I recommend this course because you can learn another language in a small group, make friends, visit places and be in a beautiful city. All are very attentive. It is impossible to go there and not have a good time there."
Ingrid & Jennifer, Brazil
• "My family and I loved St. Raphael and miss it very much...I wish you all the best!"
• "We, the family, had a really nice time in Saint-Raphaël. We parents learnt a lot and met lot of wonderful people and families. The kids (aged 6, 9 and 12) loved it! And we intend to come back!"
Lindmarker Family, Sweden
• "It was an unforgettable experience for me, and I really did meet some amazing people, many of which I am still in contact with now. At that point I was in the middle of my A-level French at school, but my major weakness was speaking.
It was very well organised and structured, and it didn’t only improve my French incredibly, but also gave me confidence and gave me an insight into the French culture. I’m really looking forward to returning next year, but hopefully this time for longer!
I would recommend it to anyone, because there is a lovely atmosphere, and the teachers are so helpful in targeting exactly what you need to improve on."
Our staff can arrange the following forms of lodging for students coming on their own or with their families:
1) Host Families - For those who wish to live with a French host family that offering varying accommodations from a single room with kitchen privileges to an entire flat with complete family privacy
2) Those who prefer hotel accomodation can choose between hotel room with or without meals or modern efficiency apartment sleeping from 4-6 persons.
Saint-Raphael is a commune in the Var department of the Provence-Alpes-Côte d'Azur region of southeastern France. It lies 20 km (12,5 miles) from St-Tropez, 25 km (15,5 miles) from Cannes, 60 km (37 miles) from Nice and adjoins the city of Frejus.
The region of Saint Raphael has lots to offer. Whether you wish to walk along sandy beaches, take a visit to nearby vineyards or the vast Provence-Alpes mountainous range, the French Riviera - Côte d'Azur region has everything you are looking for.
There are also abundant water sport facilities, museums, shopping malls, historical attractions and sightseeing oppotunities.
Besides golf, tennis, windsurfing and aerobics, which we can arrange for you through the school's auspices, we can also organise additional activities such as squash, mountain- bike riding in Valescure, diving just off the coast, sailing at the Club Nautique and horseback riding at the Ranch Equestre "Les Murettes" 15 km outside Saint Raphael.
For wine connoisseurs we can organise wine tasting and courses to learn about wine skills and techniques. There are cafés, discos, nightclubs, casinos and wonderful restaurants serving both French and ethnic cuisine, especially in the old town of Saint Raphael.
On Saturdays, we have all day excursions to San Remo in Italy via Monaco or, a coastal drive to the Picasso Museum in Antibes, the Chagall and Matisse Museums in Nice and the Fondation Maeght in St. Paul-de-Vence.
- Courses / Programs
|Address: 401 Avenue de Valescure, Saint-Raphael, France|
|Search schools here by state/city for Alabama, Arizona-Phoenix, Arkansas, California-LA County/Bay Area, Colorado-Denver, Florida-Miami-Dade, Georgia-Atlanta, Illinois-Chicago/Cook County, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Kentucky, Louisiana, Maryland, Mass-Boston, Michigan, Minnesota-Minneapolis, Mississippi, Missouri-St Louis, Nevada, New Jersey, New York, North Carolina, Ohio-Cleveland, Oklahoma, Oregon-Portland, South Carolina, South Dakota, Pennsylvania-Philadelphia, Tennessee, Texas-Houston/Dallas, Utah, Virginia, Washington-Seattle, Wisconsin-Milwaukee & more...
Search career colleges in Canada by province/city in Abbotsford, Burnaby, Kelowna, Surrey, Victoria, Vancouver, BC, Hamilton, Kitchener, London, Ottawa, Toronto, Ontario, Calgary, Edmonton, Alberta, Winnipeg, Manitoba & more...
© 2003-2018 Learn4Good Ltd: Site listing Education Programs, Career Training & Jobs worldwide.