Europe summer study abroad programs in France: Summer schools for adults, summer courses in Paris, French language courses in South of France 2020, summer art courses, music camp, cooking classes, fashion design courses, educational travel / summer vacation / language holidays in France for families, parents, teens and children.
• French Summer Classes is a summer French language school in Cannes, located on the French Riviera in the South of France.
• We offer French language programs for students of all ages: adults (business professionals, university students and individuals), teenagers and children (age 6+) coming as a family or individually.
• We teach students in groups according to their age and ability. This allows student-oriented teaching and the active participation of all the students during each lesson.
• Our French language program consists of morning language classes allowing the rest of the day for leisure and recreation. In the afternoon, you may take a French intensive course or participate in the various summer activities available in the area.
• Our immersion programs provide a pleasant way of learning French while enjoying your wonderful vacation in France.
• Our French summer course for adults is available to anyone over 16 years of age. It is the best choice if you want to improve your French and have free time to experience your beautiful surroundings and the French way of life. We also offer intensive French courses and one-to-one tuition.
Student Review: "I was very satisfied with my experience. The teachers took into consideration what I wanted to learn and incorporated my learning needs into the class curriculum.
Small class sizes provided good opportunity for discussion....Overall, this was a great experience and I would strongly recommend the school!"
- Stephanie, Canada
Summer French Courses for Adults: • General French course: 20hrs / week
• Intensive French Course: 30hrs / week
• Homestay program with a French host family: 20hrs / week or 30hrs / week
• Private French lessons (also available year-round)
• French for Families: Take French lessons at the same time as your child
Summer French Courses for Children & Teenagers:
• French for beginner students (ages 6-11)
• French for non-beginner students (ages 6-11)
• French for teenagers (ages 11-17)
• Private French lessons (also available year-round)
2.Family-friendly Courses at France Langue & Culture on the French Riviera
Courses / Programs
• France Langue & Culture is a family-friendly language school providing French summer classes on the French Riviera for adults, seniors, families, teens & children.
• Since our school was established in 1977, thousands of adults and young people from all over the world have attended our summer language courses in Saint Raphael on the Mediterranean coastline of south-east France.
• The school director is Edmond de Saenger, a former French language professor and native to the region.
• Saint Raphael has lots to offer and is ideally situated in the Provence-Alpes-Côte d'Azur (French Riviera) region, 20 km from St-Tropez, 25 km from Cannes and 60 km from Nice.
• Whether you wish to walk along sandy beaches, take a visit to nearby vineyards or the vast Provence-Alpes mountainous range, the French Riviera region has everything you are looking for.
• Besides golf, tennis, windsurfing and aerobics, which we can arrange for you through the school's auspices, we can also organise additional activities such as squash, mountain-bike riding, diving just off the coast, sailing, horseback riding and much more...
• Students receive a Certificate of Studies and Attendances at the end of your language course as long as you have very good attendance.
Testimonial: "..I would recommend it to anyone, because there is a lovely atmosphere, and the teachers are so helpful in targeting exactly what you need to improve on."
- Lizzie, UK
French summer classes for adults, seniors & families in June, July & August 2018: - 1 to 4-week sessions
• French Courses for all levels (beginner to advanced)
• General French course
• Intensive French course
• High Intensive French
• 2-week Crash Courses for absolute beginners
• French Courses for families
• Group French Courses
• Private French lessons / One-to-one tutoring with teacher
• Seminar for French language teachers
• Children's Summer camps (ages 6-17)
• French Cultural Courses (Wine tasting, excursions on the Riviera)
Spring / Winter French courses: Special one-to-one and two-to-one classes.
• Would you like to study at a prestigious culinary arts school in France this summer? Situated in Argenteuil near Paris. Ducasse Education was founded by Alain Ducasse - the legendary award-winning chef & restauranteur, whose restaurants had a total of 21 Michelin stars in 2014.
• In addition to our Argenteuil school, we also have a training center in Yssingeaux, in the Haute-Loire department in south-central France.
• Ducasse Education offers discovery programs in English or French in summer and year-round for serious amateurs, career-changers or future entrepreneurs aiming to open a restaurant or other food-related service.
• The Summer and Spring Pastry Arts courses are intensive training programs which allow you to discover basic professional techniques and knowledge needed to enter in the professional world of culinary and pastry arts.
• French culinary students and professional chefs alike have benefited from the highest level of personal training offered through the programs of Alain Ducasse for the past 12 years.
• This is the same expertise that has created the long list of Michelin-starred restaurants that includes the Louis XV in Monaco, the Plaza Athenée in Paris and the Dorchester in London, among 25 other restaurants in 8 countries across the world.
French Pastry Campus (Summer & Spring Programs) • Taught in English
• 2-month skills-building training & a 1-month optional internship
• Summer Session in June-September
• Spring Session in March-May
Year-round Culinary / Pastry Arts Programs: • Culinary Arts Diploma
• Superior Culinary Arts Diploma
• Bachelor Degree in Culinary Arts
• Bachelor Degree in French Pastry Arts
• French Pastry Arts Diploma
• Superior French Pastry Arts Diploma
• French Chocolate & Confectionery Arts
• French Bakery Arts
Nacel International's French school in Paris offers summer language courses for adults and teens of 16 years of age and up. Located in the heart of Paris in the 13th arrondissement, we offer small classes of 6 to 12 students. We also offer a French homestay program with a local family in their home, or students can choose to stay in a student hostel or 2 star hotel.
Experience the ultimate cosmopolitan way of life or "savoir-vivre" in one of the most glamorous and romantic cities in the world. Immerse yourself in the fascinating world of exquisite cuisine, high fashion and expensive perfumes. Wander the streets of Paris and discover every hint of history, culture, literature and architectural greatness around every corner. Learn French in Paris with Nacel and enjoy a summer of a lifetime.
5.Creative Writing Course at the French House Party, Carcassonne
Courses / Programs
• Recommended in the book “The 100 Best Worldwide Vacations to Enrich Your Life”, the French House Party in the Carcassonne area of south-west France offers residential, all-inclusive experience holidays, including 6-day summer Creative Writing courses for writers & creative writing hobbyists.
• Located in the Languedoc-Roussillon region, Carcassonne is 50 miles from Toulouse which has an international airport. Ryanair also fly directly to Carcassonne from the UK, Ireland, Belgium, & Paris Beauvais international airport.
• Run by author and professional tutor Sarah Hymas, our summer creative writing course "Write Like No One's Watching", is designed for complete beginners or for people who have a little writing experience, while our "Pen & Think" - Tutored Creative Writing Retreat" is designed for more experienced writers.
• Our courses are suitable for those who have attended other writing classes, and for published and unpublished authors.
• You will not be expected to write in any particular style or genre, except for that chosen by yourself - fact or fiction, prose or poetry.
• Participants are encouraged to bring with them one or two of their poems or a short story for the one-to-one and another for group discussion.
• Based at a chic house in Carcassonne, the French House Party offers the ultimate in customer care and personal attention.
• Clients praise our great accommodation, fantastic food and wine, the excellence of our tutors and our exacting attention to detail.
6.Songwriting with Dean Friedman at French House Party, Carcassonne
Courses / Programs
• Recommended in the book “The 100 Best Worldwide Vacations to Enrich Your Life”, French House Party, based at a chic house on the outskirts of Carcassonne, South-West France offers all-inclusive residential tutored breaks.
• Every summer, we offer a four-day residential summer songwriting course with masterclasses led by one of contemporary music's most original musical lyricists – the legendary New York singer-songwriter Dean Friedman.
• Frequently compared to Paul Simon and Billy Joel, Dean Friedman was described as "entirely unique and utterly brilliant" by Three Weeks reviewer Tom Bell. This is an opinion shared by the groups of singer-songwriters who participate in Dean's unique songwriting course in France.
• French House Party offers the ultimate in customer care and personal attention during our residential courses which are led by superior and award-winning instructors. All classes are conducted in English.
• Situated in the Languedoc-Roussillon region, Carcassonne is only 50 miles from Toulouse International Airport. Ryanair also fly directly to Carcassonne from the UK, Ireland, Belgium, and Paris Beauvais international airport.
Testimonial: "The whole weekend was heavenly.”
- Sally McDonald
Based in the heart of Paris, just off the Champs Elysees, EFAP Summer School welcomes international students from New York, Seoul, Zagreb, Toronto, Rome and all around the world to come and discover Paris during the lively month of June.
We offer combo programs in Paris & Bordeaux providing international students the exciting opportunity to follow business and communication courses in English and experience French culture first hand.
Study options include International Marketing, Luxury Brand Management, and Documentary Filmmaking.
Taught in English, these programs are tailor-made to satisfy students from all over the world.
P'tit Chef Academy is a traditional French cooking school located in Bayeux, Normandy in North-Western France. We offer French cooking courses and culinary workshops to teach you traditional French cuisine. Our classes allow you to use your own learning style to start at a basic level and progress up to a high standard. We help you to create a classic Normandie dish in one night.
The chef invites you to achieve your menu, with the delight of enjoying your own culinary success in a stylish personalised atmosphere. You will be awarded with a diploma and chef’s hat at the end of your course.
Altiplano Training offers a unique French summer school for children and adults in Mens in the south east of France. Prefaucon Farm provides a stimulating, and friendly and fun environment which allows you to develop your linguistic ability. After your French lessons you will put what you learn into practice by living and eating with a French family, and learning about the French way of life. Mens is located 40min south of Grenoble and 2 hrs south of Lyon. Here you stay with a local family, discuss life & politics and farming and 'Europe', and enjoy the atmosphere and live music in the cafés. Adults can also take craft courses in pottery, felt-making, watercolour painting, painting furniture, organic cookery, medicinal plants and “green” construction techniques are all possible: all in French! Popular sports and activities include walking, mountain biking, windsurfing & kite surfing, horse riding and paragliding. Courses in these sports are also available.
Pont-Aven School of Contemporary Art (PASCA) is a highly acclaimed international fine arts institution situated in the historic artists' colony of Pont-Aven, in Brittany, France. We offer summer intensive courses aimed at nourishing the students´ talent and expression as well as challenging students to experiment with new conceptual and technical approaches.
The setting offers artists stunning natural beauty, from wide, white sand beaches and dramatic coastal cliffs to rolling green hills marked by ancient stone walls, thatched roofed farmhouses and brilliantly colored flowers. Celtic traditions in music, dance, language and legends, and the French joie de vivre all combine to create an inescapable sense of place.
Some of the program inquiries submitted here up to
2020-02-03 were from viewers in:
Saint Raphael, France;
Portland, OR, USA;
Fort Lauderdale, USA;
Simi Valley, CA, USA;
Newport Beach, USA;
Needham, Massachusetts, USA;
UK & England;
You are here: School & College Search> Summer Courses for Adults> Summer courses in France, Paris, Montpellier, Marseille, Cannes, Lyon, Nice, Toulouse..