Adirondack Learning Academy - Accredited Homeschool Online Programs:
Adirondack Learning Academy (ALA) provides comprehensive, NCAA-approved online homeschooling for K-12 students in Illinois and across the U.S. A leading provider of American homeschool education, we deliver a complete online learning experience developed by top educators. A homeschool diploma is awarded to high school seniors on successful completion of the program, and an official transcript that states that they have completed the requirements for graduation in their state.
Established in 1997, ALA is accredited by the National Independent Study Accreditation Council (NISAC) and approved by the National Collegiate Athletic Association (NCAA).
All Students Welcome:
We welcome students with special needs, and they will have the opportunity to receive physical therapy, occupational therapy, and speech therapy through our school.
Customized Online Teaching Programs:
At ALA, we recognize that each child is an individual. We provide customized instruction for students at all levels, with course content tailored to suit their learning style, interests, and educational goals.
Each student is continuously assessed to ensure that they are working at their level and on their individual educational path.
Many studies have found that homeschooled children outperform their peers on standardized tests. In addition, students graduating from homeschool are active and involved in their communities.
Online Homeschool Programs:
For kindergarten, elementary school, middle school & high school students
• Advanced Placement (AP) classes
• College entrance assistance
• Individualized curriculum with each student assigned their own personal learning coach
• A homeschool diploma is awarded to high school seniors on successful completion of the program
Student Reviews / Testimonials:
• “My teacher took the time to get to know me and how I like to learn. She listened to me so I would not be frustrated with school.”
• “I have my own teacher who knows me and teaches me my courses so I always feel like I am learning. My teacher makes my assignments interesting. I always want to do my school work! I like that I can see my teacher and ask her questions whenever I need to."
• "What I love about the Adirondack Learning Academy is the ability to go at your own pace. For example, if you have to participate in a yearbook meeting, then you can always come back later to finish your assignments. The best part of the school is the teachers, who are always there for you."
- Courses / Programs
|Search schools here by state/city for Alabama, Arizona-Phoenix, Arkansas, California-LA County/Bay Area, Colorado-Denver, Florida-Miami-Dade, Georgia-Atlanta, Illinois-Chicago/Cook County, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Kentucky, Louisiana, Maryland, Mass-Boston, Michigan, Minnesota-Minneapolis, Mississippi, Missouri-St Louis, Nevada, New Jersey, New York, North Carolina, Ohio-Cleveland, Oklahoma, Oregon-Portland, South Carolina, South Dakota, Pennsylvania-Philadelphia, Tennessee, Texas-Houston/Dallas, Utah, Virginia, Washington-Seattle, Wisconsin-Milwaukee & more...
Search career colleges in Canada by province/city in Abbotsford, Burnaby, Kelowna, Surrey, Victoria, Vancouver, BC, Hamilton, Kitchener, London, Ottawa, Toronto, Ontario, Calgary, Edmonton, Alberta, Winnipeg, Manitoba & more...
© 2003-2023 Learn4Good Ltd: Site listing Education Programs, Career Training & Jobs worldwide.