Contact - Private Schools in Illinois
Click on your City/Area name to view the schools listed
Adirondack Learning Academy - Online K-12 Homeschool Programs:
For kindergarten, elementary school, middle school & high school students
• Core courses, electives & and career-technical courses
• College entrance assistance
• Advanced Placement (AP) classes
• Individualized curriculum with each student assigned a personal learning coach
• Programs for students with special...
St. John Berchmans School - - 3 and 4 year old NAEYC accredited preschool program
- Kindergarten through to Eighth Grade program
* Subjects include: Reading, Social Studies, Science, Computer Science, Math, Spanish, Physical Education, Music, Religion.
* After school programs include Drama, Art, Volleyball, Basketball, Cheerleading and Book clubs.
Kids's Work Chicago - 7:00am to 6:30 pm:
- Infant (8 weeks-14 months)
- Toddler (15-23 months)
- Two’s (24-35 months) & Preschool (36 months and up)
The Einstein Academy, Elgin IL - - Pre-Kindergarten program
- Kindergarten program
- Education programs for 1st Grade, 2nd Grade, 3rd Grade, 4th Grade, 5th Grade, 6th Grade, 7th Grade & 8th Grade
- High School program
* In addition to our standard curriculum, Latin is part of our daily routine, as well as our weekly specials of physical education, life skills, drama, art and music. Computer class is...
Elmhurst Academy - Education Programs:
- Infant Program
- Toddler Program
- Preschool Prep Program
- Preschool Program
- Private Kindergarten and First Grade Program
Creative Scholars Preschool, Chicago - - Preschool Programs with full-day and half-day options.
- Visual arts, music, drama and foreign languages play an importnat role in our curriculum.
- Summer Enrichment Program also available.
The South Side School, Chicago - - Elementary School program
- Lower School program
- Middle School program
* Our curriculum includes Mathematics, Natural Sciences, Spanish, Chinese, Language Arts, Social Studies, Fine Arts, Music, Movement, Handwork and Outdoor play.
* In the Waldorf tradition, we intend for our classroom teacher to remain with the class until the children reach 8th grade.