Crossing Borders - Katy TX (Houston area) & ONLINE via Zoom video:
Due to the current public health crisis, we are now offering ONLINE English lessons for Houston-based, Texas, nation-wide and international students via Zoom video conferencing (Our students love it - adults & kids!) from the convenience of your own home. Contact us today! Learn English in Katy TX! A leading provider of quality language instruction in the Houston area, Crossing Borders offers group English classes and private lessons to local adults, international students, working professionals, children and high school students. We teach students at all levels - from total beginner to advanced. Whether you are searching for an intensive English course, English conversation classes or TOEFL exam preparation, we can help you to meet your learning goals at our convenient Katy location on S. Mason Road next to Cinco Ranch.
Online / English Language Courses for Adults in Katy TX:
For basic beginners, intermediate & advanced levels.
• Due to the current public health crisis, we are now offering ONLINE English lessons for Houston-based, Texas, nation-wide and international students via Zoom video conferencing (Our students love it - adults & kids!) from the convenience of your own home. Contact us today for class details!
General English Classes:
• These classes focus on English for everyday life. With an emphasis on conversation, we help you to build communication skills, vocabulary and grammar that are appropriate for different work, cultural, and social settings.
• You will develop speaking, listening, writing, and reading skills with focus on pronunciation. With only 2-8 students per class, you will have plenty of time and individual attention to practice and excel.
English Conversation Classes:
• These classes are specifically designed for students who have achieved a level of proficiency that allows them to participate fully in a conversation-based course.
• Dynamic conversation activities assist you in achieving fluency in English for everyday life. These classes aim to develop your speaking and listening skills, teach you about the local culture and customs while building your confidence.
Intensive & Semi-Intensive English Classes:
• These classes focus on the essential building blocks for language acquisition: Grammar, Conversation, Reading, Writing, Listening, Vocabulary / Idioms, and Cultural Awareness.
• Our native-speaker instructors focus on building proficiency by using structured classroom instruction, by subject, and activities during the four hour block.
• On enrollment, you must complete a comprehensive English language evaluation. With levels Pre-1 to Level 7 available, the results of this test help to ensure that we place you at the appropriate level.
Private English Lessons:
• If you want one-on-one, personalized attention, a flexible schedule or an accelerated class, private lessons are the best choice. Classes can take place at your home, your office, at a library, or at our learning center.
• Tailor-made to your needs, level and style of learning, private lessons focus on vocabulary acquisition and correct pronunciation, with the goal of being able to converse, read, and write in the English language.
• Our experienced instructors guide you through your learning with encouragement and support.
TOEFL Exam Preparation:
Our TOEFL course runs for 8 weeks / 2 months
• Accepted by many universities, colleges and professional institutions, the TOEFL (Test of English as a Foreign Language) exam is a standardised test used to measure the English language proficiency of non-native speakers who wish to study or work in the USA or Canada.
• At Crossing Borders,we aim to help you to achieve a high score and meet your academic or career goals.
• Available year-round, our TOEFL preparation course focuses on the four key skills of listening, speaking, reading, and writing skills.
American Pronunciation & Accent Reduction:
• A strong foreign accent can prevent you from achieving your professional or personal goals and reaching your full potential.
• Our native and expert instructors can help you to communicate with confidence, clarity and accuracy. This class requires a minimum 12-hour commitment and can only be scheduled in a private setting.
• After the first class with your private instructor, he/she will customize your lessons to include American pronunciation, listening, grammar and vocabulary instruction, public speaking and presentation skills, Business English conversation skills and more.
Further English Language Classes:
• SAT test preparation classes
• After-school English classes for elementary kids & middle school ages (7-10 & 11-14 years old)
• English tutoring for high school students
• English classes for kids & teens (weekends / Saturday)
• English summer program for kids, teens & adults
• English winter programs for kids & teens
• English classes for the entire family
• U.S. Citizenship classes on weekends (Saturday)
• Our English school at 2501 S. Mason Road – Suite 215, Katy, TX 77450 should prove convenient for individual students & families to reach in the general West Houston area, Cinco Ranch, Pecan Grove, Fulshear, Mission Bend, Lakemont, Rosenberg, Richmond, Fort Bend County, Sealy, Austin County TX, Brookshire, Waller County TX and other towns and cities west of Houston.
"I am happy to be here because I want to improve my English. I like it when my teacher is pretty funny with me and my classmates. My class is really interesting. I enjoy my class. Also I’m learning English. Yes, every day I’m learning new vocabulary and more knowledge. I am learning so now I can speak and understand better. Also, I can speak on the phone. CB is really good because I can get a new tools for my daily life."
For further information on any of our English courses in Texas, please email us below.
|Address: 2501 S. Mason Road - Suite 215, Katy, Texas 77450, USA|
|Search schools here by state/city for Alabama, Arizona-Phoenix, Arkansas, California-LA County/Bay Area, Colorado-Denver, Florida-Miami-Dade, Georgia-Atlanta, Illinois-Chicago/Cook County, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Kentucky, Louisiana, Maryland, Mass-Boston, Michigan, Minnesota-Minneapolis, Mississippi, Missouri-St Louis, Nevada, New Jersey, New York, North Carolina, Ohio-Cleveland, Oklahoma, Oregon-Portland, South Carolina, South Dakota, Pennsylvania-Philadelphia, Tennessee, Texas-Houston/Dallas, Utah, Virginia, Washington-Seattle, Wisconsin-Milwaukee & more...
Search career colleges in Canada by province/city in Abbotsford, Burnaby, Kelowna, Surrey, Victoria, Vancouver, BC, Hamilton, Kitchener, London, Ottawa, Toronto, Ontario, Calgary, Edmonton, Alberta, Winnipeg, Manitoba & more...
© 2003-2021 Learn4Good Ltd: Site listing Education Programs, Career Training & Jobs worldwide.