41.International Language Institute, Gaithersburg MD
Courses / Programs
• Study English in the U.S. with the International Language Institute (ILI) in Gaithersburg, Montgomery County, Maryland, just 15 miles north-west of Washington DC, and situated just south of Germantown MD.
• We provide a wide range of English as a Second Language (ESL) programs for beginner to advanced level students, including TOEFL preparation. Our English courses are available during the day, in the evening, and on Saturdays.
• Our mission is to provide high-quality language instruction and academic preparation, at a superior value, to satisfy the individual goals of those who choose to study for academic, professional, or personal reasons.
• Over the past 43 years, our company has seen steady growth and developed a strong reputation around the world and locally for quality language training and academic preparation at a superior value.
• Our English programs are accredited by the Accrediting Council for Continuing Education and Training (ACCET). ACCET is a national accrediting agency listed by the United States Secretary of Education.
• We are authorized under Federal law to enroll individuals with a student visa as well as other non-immigrant foreign students. ILI also has a language school in Dupont Circle in the center of Washington DC.
Student Testimonial: "Not only have I improved my language skills, but I’ve also made great friends. Among those friends are teachers who have very effective ways of teaching and make learning less daunting." - Brahim, Mauritania
Conveniently located just three blocks from Wall Street in Lower Manhattan, New York English Academy (NYEA) is an English language school that offers a range of beginner to advanced level courses designed to help individuals learn English as a Second Language (ESL).
Authorized by the NY State Education Department, we providefull-time and part-time English courses that include Standard English, Business English, and TOEFL exam preparation. Students can avail of Morning & Afternoon study options.
Course schedules are extremely flexible, and are suited to each individual student. Our full-time English courses range between 1 and 48-week study periods.
Founded in 1998, our mission is to provide a variety of quality English language training programs to help US and international students make effective progress toward their academic and personal language success.
Our specialized English curriculum places the emphasis on each key skill: reading, listening, and writing and fluent speaking.
Our courses let you dedicate more time to learning English individually with your teachers, taking the time to seriously practice your spoken English communication.
On arrival, you will take a placement test to determine your level. You will be placed in the class that best suits you.
Testimonial: "The schedule was so comfortable for me, and I can take a TOEFL course also - the tuition is not so expensive. I think you should pick New York English Academy because it's a great school!"
- Kata, Hungary
English Language Courses Beginners to Advanced Students
• Full-time Standard English courses (18 / 20 hours per week)
• Part-time Standard English courses (14 hours per week)
• TOEFL iBT preparation (4 or 8-week course)
• Short-term Summer English courses (1-8 weeks)
• Business English (4 weeks)
• Conversation & Pronunciation (4 hours per week)
• Slang & Idioms (4 hours per week)
• Private English lessons
• TEFL / TESOL English teacher training
The minimum age for enrollment is 16. Minors (below the age of 18) require parent or guardian consent.
• Located in Katy, 30 minutes west of Houston TX, Crossing Borders provides quality English language classes for adults of all levels - from complete beginner to advanced. Our English courses include Intensive English, TOEFL Exam preparation, and English Conversation classes.
• We offer group classes and private English lessons, which are ideal for students who need flexibility in their schedule or need to learn as quickly as possible.
• Private lessons can take place at our center, your home or office or other location of your choice in the West Houston area.
• Our English classes for adults place an emphasis on conversation and small groups (2 to 8 students), allowing students plenty of time and individual attention to practice and excel.
• Not only does Crossing Borders want our students to learn to speak, write and read English, we also want you to experience the culture and love it the same way we do! We live to encourage you to learn your new language or to improve it.
• In addition to our General English classes that focus on grammar and conversation, we provide a lot of opportunities for you to practice your conversation skills.
• Our cultural language approach is an awesome way to love the English language and American culture and understand many of the differences.
English Classes: For beginners, intermediate & advanced learners
• General English classes
• Intensive / Semi-intensive English classes
• Private English lessons for adults & children
• SAT test prep
• English Conversation classes
• American Pronunciation & Accent Reduction
• TOEFL Exam Preparation
• English courses for the entire family
• English classes for kids & teens
• English tutoring for high school students
• English summer / winter programs for kids & teens
Also: • U.S. Citizenship Classes on weekends (Saturday)
Based in Florida in the U.S., English Classes by Skype provide beginner to advanced level English language (ESL) programs for beginner to advanced level students from around the world.
Study options include Private English lessons, Conversational English, Business English, Exam Preparation, and Job Interview courses.
We offer classes 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, so you can learn whenever works best for you and your daily routine.
All of our courses are clearly designed with structured lessons and specific objectives. Focusing on each student's individual level, interests, and goals, our private classes are the most effective way to achieve impressive learning results in a short period of time.
45.Technology Career Services International, Manhattan
Courses / Programs
Conveniently located on Broadway in Manhattan, Technology Career Services International offers English language programs to international students from beginner to advanced levels. In addition to our traditional ESL program, we also provide TOEFL Preparation courses and a Business Communications program. TCS International is an ideal place to study English in the greatest city in the world - New York City.
Our mission is to provide in demand quality language training that leads to successful careers while improving the communication skills of our international students. Through effective hands-on language skills training and career placement services, TCS ensure students are prepared for successful careers.
Study English with us and see why New York City and TCS International have so much to offer. We are authorized and licensed by the New York Department of Education, and we are authorized by USCIS to support F-1 Visa students.
English Express in Houston, Texas offers ESL (English as a Second Language) classes, TOEFL preparation, business English, as well as Spanish language instruction for all levels from beginner to advanced. We are centrally located on Harwin Drive, near the intersection of Hillcroft and Harwin in Houston.
At English Express, we provide quality ESL instruction to businesses and individuals across Houston. We focus on small group and private classes. Classes are offered at our school and at students' homes and businesses. Additionally, we offer private classes online.
Learn English from an experienced teacher in our comfortable classrooms or have a teacher come to your place of business or house. English Express achieves superior learning results by having highly experienced teachers instruct students in classes of fewer than six individuals. Smaller classes mean faster learning.
ESL (English as a Second Language) classes for beginner, intermediate & advanced levels - group & private lessons:
- Academic English language classes: Speaking, pronunciation, writing, reading, vocabulary, idiomatic expressions & more...
- TOEFL (Test of English as a Foreign Language) exam preparation program
- Business English language classes for professionals
- Survival / basic English for social purposes
- Private online English language classes
- Additionally: Spanish language instruction
47.Astar Education Institute, Washington DC Metro Area
Courses / Programs
• Would you like to improve your English language skills? Or would you like to study at an American high school or university and gain a unique insight into American culture?
• Located in Manassas, Virginia in the suburbs of Washington DC, Astar Education Institute provides a range of quality English courses to students from around the world, including Intensive English, TOEFL exam preparation, as well as a placement program into high schools, colleges and universities throughout the United States.
• ASTAR has what you need to achieve your goals. Our programs have proven to be effective, thanks to our experienced teachers and dynamic curriculums which allow students to master their area of study.
• Astar does not issue F-1 student visas; we can enroll international students into our classes who are already in the U.S. on an F-1 visa from another school, or on a tourist visa or business visa.
• Contact us at Astar to determine whether we can accept international students for your specific program of interest.
Student Testimonial: "My teachers encouraged me a lot, they helped me to find out my weaknesses. Then teacher Graham volunteered to tutor one hour extra with me every day after school, from 3.30 to 4.30. It was so helpful that finally, I made great progress.
I got 85 score on my April TOEFL test. Now, I achieved my goal and got admitted into the national top ranking university in America. I really appreciate all the efforts and supports from my teachers and Astar." - Emma
Year-Round English Language Courses For beginner, intermediate to advanced
• Intensive English Program
• Semi-Intensive English classes
• Daytime, Evening & Weekend English classes
• Medical English Program
• TOEFL iBT preparation
• Homestay with American host family
• Family English classes
• Summer & Winter Camps for Adults / College Students
• High School / University Placement
Vocational Training Courses: • TESOL English Teaching
• Nursing Assistant
• Personal Care Aide (PCA)
• Medication Aide (CMA)
• CPR Certification
Welcome to The New America School’s International High School located in Denver, Colorado. The New America International High School was created to serve F1 students who want to learn and advance their English skills, as well as experience an America High School program. The program helps students earn their American high school diploma, and positions them for post-secondary education. At The New America School, you will improve and perfect your language skills by taking special classes in English, math, science, U.S. history and other courses. New America School teachers are experts at teaching English to non-native English speakers. They use specialized techniques that integrate English throughout the curriculum and to give international students the attention they deserve.
Learn English in Downtown San Francisco with ILSC - an accredited language training provider celebrating 25 years of success!
Conveniently located in the heart of the Financial District, ILSC - San Francisco provides a range of English language courses, university preparation, ESL camps, and cultural programs to adults and juniors from around the world.
Build a study schedule combining topics that match your personal interests, goals and dreams.
With a variety of courses and programs, fantastic activities, and a range of cozy accommodation options, you can create an incredible ILSC experience in San Francisco - tailored just the way you like it.
All ILSC teachers must have a university degree, a recognized teaching certificate, and relevant experience in teaching English.
Student Testimonial: "I decided to study at ILSC-San Francisco because it's a city with a strong culture, charming places, and with open-minded people. ILSC is helping me to communicate with other people and to understand other cultures with almost no difficulty." - Caroline, Brazil
"ILSC is the greatest place to start an adventure abroad; it has the best locations around the world and the best instructors who help you to feel part of the home country lifestyle. I feel that ILSC will help me improve my skills, make me feel more comfortable in the English environment, and open doors to expand all my opportunities. I recommend ILSC if you want to have a lifetime experience and fulfill your dreams."
- Sergio, Mexico
The Learning Park provides students with a better way to learn English. Its innovative intensive English program caters to the whole student -- mind, body and spirit. The instruction is provided by a professional ESL teacher in a learner-centered environment. Students study and live at The Learning Park, making the experience highly successful and memorable. The Learning Park facilities are located on scenic Whidbey Island near beautiful Seattle, Washington, the perfect atmosphere for making learning English enjoyable, rewarding and successful.
Courses are tailored to meet each student's unique needs. Programs include: general English, technical/industrial, academic, test preparation, business/administrative, medical/legal. Intensive English program starts monthly for 4-week intensive study. Shorter (1 to 3 weeks), non-intensive classes (20-30 hours per week.