41.International Language Institute, Gaithersburg MD
Courses / Programs
• Study English in the U.S. with the International Language Institute (ILI) in Gaithersburg, Montgomery County, Maryland, just 15 miles north-west of Washington DC, and situated just south of Germantown MD.
• We provide a wide range of English as a Second Language (ESL) programs for beginner to advanced level students, including TOEFL preparation. Our English courses are available during the day, in the evening, and on Saturdays.
• Our mission is to provide high-quality language instruction and academic preparation, at a superior value, to satisfy the individual goals of those who choose to study for academic, professional, or personal reasons.
• Over the past 43 years, our company has seen steady growth and developed a strong reputation around the world and locally for quality language training and academic preparation at a superior value.
• Our English programs are accredited by the Accrediting Council for Continuing Education and Training (ACCET). ACCET is a national accrediting agency listed by the United States Secretary of Education.
• We are authorized under Federal law to enroll individuals with a student visa as well as other non-immigrant foreign students. ILI also has a language school in Dupont Circle in the center of Washington DC.
Student Testimonial: "Not only have I improved my language skills, but I’ve also made great friends. Among those friends are teachers who have very effective ways of teaching and make learning less daunting." - Brahim, Mauritania
Located just 10 minutes north of Downtown Las Vegas, Shepherd School of Language (SSL) is dedicated to the teaching and learning of English as a Second Language (ESL) for adults. We provide a range of beginner to advanced level English language courses. We are a SEVP I-20-approved school that offers intensive English programs to international students, both academics and professionals alike.
Each class has an average of 15 students, which gives each student the opportunity for a lot of individual interaction with the teacher. SSL has 6 Levels of instruction for developing your English Language skills. Soon after you arrive, you will be given a placement exam to determine your English language skills and your appropriate academic level. SSL will issue a letter of English proficiency or transcript/certificate to qualified students.
SSL students expand their language skills; broaden their view of the world, and form relationships that will last a lifetime. SSL enjoys an excellent reputation, both in our close relationships with universities and colleges in Nevada, and with educational advising agencies all over the world.
43.Crossing Borders - Katy TX (Houston area) & ONLINE via Zoom video
Courses / Programs
• Learn English in Katy TX! A leading provider of quality language instruction in the Houston area, Crossing Borders offers group English classes and private lessons to local adults, international students, working professionals, children and high school teenagers. We teach students at all levels - from total beginner, intermediate to advanced English.
• Due to the current public health crisis, we are now offering ONLINE English lessons for Houston-based, Texas, nation-wide and international students via Zoom video conferencing (Our students love it - adults & kids!) from the convenience of your own home. Contact us today!
• Whether you are searching for an intensive English course, English conversation classes or English exam preparation, we can help you to meet your learning goals at our convenient Katy location.
• Our English classes for adults place an emphasis on grammar, conversation and small groups (2 to 8 students), which ensures that every student gets the individual attention they need to excel. You will have plenty of opportunity to practice your new conversation skills.
• Private tutoring can take place at our school, your home or office or other location of your choice in the Greater Houston area.
• Not only does Crossing Borders want our students to learn to speak, write and read English, we also want you to experience the culture and love it the same way we do!
• Our cultural language approach is an awesome way to learn the English language and American culture.
• General English classes for beginners to advanced
• Intensive / Semi-intensive English classes
• TOEFL test preparation
• SAT test preparation
• English Conversation classes
• American Pronunciation & Accent Reduction
• Private English lessons
• Corporate English training for executives
• English courses for the entire family
• English tutoring for kids & high school students
• After-school English classes for ages 7-10 & 11-14 years old
• English classes for kids (weekends)
• English summer / winter programs for kids & teens
Also • U.S. Citizenship Classes on weekends (Saturday)
English Language Institute (ELI) has been providing English language, TOEFL preparation, University preparation, and Business English classes in San Francisco, California for 25 years.
We have full-time professional teachers, exciting elective classes, fun student activities and engaging field trips. We are one of the only English schools in the USA that is owned and operated by teachers.
This means that we offer a student experience that other schools can’t match!
ELI is accredited by ACCET (Accrediting Council for Continuing Education and Training) and authorized by the US government to issue I-20s so that our students can apply for an F-1 student visa.
Top Reasons to Study at ELI:
- Unbeatable Location Near Public Transportation in the Heart of Downtown San Francisco
- Professional Full-Time Teachers (ELI is teacher owned and operated)
- Affordable Tuition (ELI offers a great value on high-quality instruction)
- Daytime and Evening Programs to fit your schedule
- Exclusive ELI Student Discounts on Local Housing Options
- Free Breakfast Snacks, Coffee, and Tea every day
- Full-Time Friendly Student Support Staff
- New Friends from around the world
- Day or Evening Intensive English as a Second Language (ESL)
- Day or Evening TOEFL Test Preparation Course
- Business English classes for Entrepreneurs
- University Preparation Program
- 3, 4, and 5 day per week schedule options
BridgeEnglish has been providing English training programs for executives and students for over 25 years. As an internationally accredited institute, we specialize in teaching English to students of all backgrounds, nationalities, and interests who wish to learn in the beautiful Rocky Mountain region of the United States. Located in Denver, Colorado, BridgeEnglish prides itself on its friendly atmosphere, personal attention and experienced teachers. Students benefit from our English curriculum, immersion programs and our own dynamic methodology with an emphasis on conversation. Our programs also include a variety of course options such as information technology, law, presentations, communications, aviation, mining, U.S. culture and much more.
Full English Immersion Program, Min-group, Academic English Program, GRE Preparation, IELTS Preparation, TOEFL/TOEIC Preparation, University Placement, Pronunciation Classes, Learn English through Songs/Music, American Newspapers and Current Affairs, Business English Courses for Professionals, Business-Technical Programs - Special courses in accounting, business administration, project management, etc. English Immersion Programs for children/students aged 14 - 18, Homestay Program.
• Full-time Standard English courses (18 / 20 hours per week)
• Part-time Standard English courses (14 hours per week)
• TOEFL iBT preparation (4-week/ 72-hour, or 8-week/ 144-hour course)
• Short-term Summer English courses
• Business English (4 week course)
• Conversation & Pronunciation (4 hours per week)
• Slang & Idioms (4 hours per week)
• Private English lessons
• TEFL / TESOL English teacher training
47.Astar Education Institute, Washington DC Metro Area
Courses / Programs
• Would you like to improve your English language skills? Or would you like to study at an American high school or university and gain a unique insight into American culture?
• Located in Manassas, Virginia in the suburbs of Washington DC, Astar Education Institute provides a range of quality English courses to students from around the world, including Intensive English, TOEFL exam preparation, as well as a placement program into high schools, colleges and universities throughout the United States.
• ASTAR has what you need to achieve your goals. Our programs have proven to be effective, thanks to our experienced teachers and dynamic curriculums which allow students to master their area of study.
• Astar does not issue F-1 student visas; we can enroll international students into our classes who are already in the U.S. on an F-1 visa from another school, or on a tourist visa or business visa.
• Contact us at Astar to determine whether we can accept international students for your specific program of interest.
Student Testimonial: "My teachers encouraged me a lot, they helped me to find out my weaknesses. Then teacher Graham volunteered to tutor one hour extra with me every day after school, from 3.30 to 4.30. It was so helpful that finally, I made great progress.
I got 85 score on my April TOEFL test. Now, I achieved my goal and got admitted into the national top ranking university in America. I really appreciate all the efforts and supports from my teachers and Astar." - Emma
Year-Round English Language Courses For beginner, intermediate to advanced
• Intensive English Program
• Semi-Intensive English classes
• Daytime, Evening & Weekend English classes
• Medical English Program
• TOEFL iBT preparation
• Homestay with American host family
• Family English classes
• Summer & Winter Camps for Adults / College Students
• High School / University Placement
Vocational Training Courses: • TESOL English Teaching
• Nursing Assistant
• Personal Care Aide (PCA)
• Medication Aide (CMA)
• CPR Certification
48.Center for Applied Studies in English, Oklahoma
Courses / Programs
The Center for Applied Studies is located at Southern Nazarene University on the western edge of Oklahoma City in suburban Bethany. The Center for Applied Studies is a department of Southern Nazarene University just like our business or nursing department.
It is a foreign language department with the foreign language being English; thus, the Department of English as a Foreign Language. Students accepted into ASEC Intensive English Programs are also accepted into the major department of their choice (for example, they are also nursing or MBA students while they are ASEC students).
50.ESL Academy at the University of Colorado Denver
Courses / Programs
The University of Colorado Denver’s English as a Second Language (ESL) Academy offers high-quality, year-round ESL instruction specifically designed to prepare international students to study at American universities. The curriculum will help students improve their English language skills through a rigorous program of study, campus involvement, and cultural and educational activities.
Our ESL Academy not only prepares you in English language fluency, it also supports your complete success as a University of Colorado Denver student. The university welcomes students from more than 130 countries. International student clubs and cultural activities enrich your campus life experience. A student-to-teacher ratio of 15:1 ensures personalized attention and academic support.
ESL Academy is conveniently located on 17th Street in downtown Denver, just one block from Stout Street Light Rail station. Students in the Academy will be considered University of Colorado Denver students. They will be on the university campus from day one and will be eligible to live in university housing. Students will also have access to all of the activities and resources that the university has to offer.
Year-round English as a Second Language (ESL) Instruction:
- Intensive English language program
- University preparation
- High Beginning, Intermediate & Advanced levels
- 20-25 hours per week
- Cultural activities
- Campus involvement