Crossing Borders - Katy TX (Houston area) & ONLINE via Zoom video:
Due to the current public health crisis, we are now offering ONLINE English lessons for Houston-based, Texas, nation-wide and international students via Zoom video conferencing (Our students love it - adults & kids!) from the convenience of your own home. Contact us today! Learn English in Katy TX! A leading provider of quality language instruction in the Houston area, Crossing Borders offers group English classes and private lessons to local adults, international students, working professionals, children and high school students. We teach students at all levels - from total beginner to advanced. Whether you are searching for an intensive English course, English conversation classes or TOEFL exam preparation, we can help you to meet your learning goals at our convenient Katy location on S. Mason Road next to Cinco Ranch.
• Our English classes for adults place an emphasis on grammar, conversation and small groups, which ensures that every student gets the individual attention they need to excel. You will have plenty of opportunity to practice your new conversation skills.
• Private tutoring can take place at our school, your home or office or other location of your choice in the Greater Houston area. This is an ideal option for students who need flexibility in their schedule or need to learn as quickly as possible.
• Crossing Border English (ESL) classes can be completely customized to meet your requirements. Our teachers do a full evaluation of your language skills and learning needs in order to determine what steps are needed to meet your language-learning goals.
• Not only does Crossing Borders want our students to learn to speak, write and read English, we also want you to experience the culture and love it the same way we do!
• Our English school at 2501 S. Mason Road – Suite 215, Katy, TX 77450 should prove convenient for individual students & families to reach in the general West Houston area, Cinco Ranch, Pecan Grove, Fulshear, Mission Bend, Lakemont, Richmond, Rosenberg, Fort Bend County, Sealy, Austin County TX, Brookshire, Waller County TX and other towns and cities west of Houston.
Our English language instructors are all college-educated and many of them hold masters degrees. They use only the best materials and time-tested methods to guide you on your language-learning journey.
You can be assured of the one-on-one attention needed to acquire a second, a third or even a fourth language.
Online / English Courses for Adults & Children:
• General English classes for beginners, intermediate & advanced levels
• Intensive / Semi-intensive English classes
• TOEFL test preparation
• SAT test preparation classes
• English Conversation classes
• American Pronunciation & Accent Reduction
• Private English lessons
• English courses for the entire family
• After-school English classes for elementary kids & middle school ages (7-10 & 11-14 years old)
• English tutoring for high school students
• English classes for kids & teens (weekends / Saturday)
• English summer program for kids, teens & adults
• English winter programs for kids & teens
• U.S. Citizenship Classes on weekends (Saturday)
• "Crossing Borders-Katy, which teaches English for everyone was a very good experience for me because I have learned a lot of things that help me develop my English. Also, I was able to make friendships and because of them I have learned about many cultures form other countries. In my class, it’s fun because my teacher speaks with us a lot, and makes learning fun with games.
I loved my High Intermediate class and I want to have my class forever.”
• "My experience at Crossing Borders is very good because I'm learning the rules of speaking English. It's a good class and I like sharing with my classmates.
Ms. Allan teaches English very well. I would like to speak more so I will be attending a more advanced conversation class for pronunciation next session."
ESL student (No English conversation skills when joining Crossing Borders)
• "I moved to USA 2 years ago from South Korea. During 2 years I learned English, but not systematic. Through the Crossing Border I can learn English very systematic.
I can learn grammar, speaking, listening and reading all of English. And most important things is Fun! I enjoy learn English thought the Crossing Borders."
Bokyuny, South Korea
• "I’ve been in the Crossing Borders for a month. I am really amazed by how the teachers and administration are very friendly. I like it in here, and I do suggest for everyone to come and study, because they have a lot of activities and games that enables you to improve your English with fun."
Hadeel, Saudi Arabia
• "I've learned a lot of English. I love Crossing Borders Language Center in Katy, Tx. I learned a lot of English words, sentence, grammar in there, the teacher is friendly and interesting. The classmates are friendly and fun. I plan to study English in here."
- Courses / Programs
|Address: 2501 S. Mason Road - Suite 215, Katy, Texas 77450, USA|
|Search schools here by state/city for Alabama, Arizona-Phoenix, Arkansas, California-LA County/Bay Area, Colorado-Denver, Florida-Miami-Dade, Georgia-Atlanta, Illinois-Chicago/Cook County, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Kentucky, Louisiana, Maryland, Mass-Boston, Michigan, Minnesota-Minneapolis, Mississippi, Missouri-St Louis, Nevada, New Jersey, New York, North Carolina, Ohio-Cleveland, Oklahoma, Oregon-Portland, South Carolina, South Dakota, Pennsylvania-Philadelphia, Tennessee, Texas-Houston/Dallas, Utah, Virginia, Washington-Seattle, Wisconsin-Milwaukee & more...
Search career colleges in Canada by province/city in Abbotsford, Burnaby, Kelowna, Surrey, Victoria, Vancouver, BC, Hamilton, Kitchener, London, Ottawa, Toronto, Ontario, Calgary, Edmonton, Alberta, Winnipeg, Manitoba & more...
© 2003-2020 Learn4Good Ltd: Site listing Education Programs, Career Training & Jobs worldwide.