Let Me Play Sports Camps:
Let Me Play are leading specialists in sports camps and sports tours. Each year, we provide residential and non-residential summer camps in the UK (residential camps include accommodation & meals). Based in Leicestershire in summer 2018, we offer camps in a wide range of sports activities including basketball, athletics, and soccer football. Group discounts are available, and English language courses are also available with each camp. We also provide a dedicated English Language camp for non native speaking and international students.
• As the name indicates, Let Me Play is all about providing opportunities for young people to play and enjoy sport.
• A fantastic experience for young people of all ages and all abilities, our summer camps are a great way to meet new friends, build self-confidence, and learn more about your chosen activity in a safe and fun environment.
• Coming from overseas? We offer English Language Courses alongside all of our camps as well as combination packages if you would like to stay more than one week!
• We take sport seriously and our coaches are there to help each individual develop, enjoy and reach his/her maximum potential. Contact us to design the best package to suit you, including a weekend sightseeing trip or activity.
For boys & girls ages 10-21
Summer Basketball Camp with international coaches! Each individual will participate in advanced training drills focusing on enhancing their technique and partake in masterclass clinics in ball handling, passing, shooting, dribbling and defence. This year is set to be our biggest camp ever!
For boys & girls ages 10-18
This summer camp provides coaching in all track & field disciplines, with options to try out a wide range of events, or gain individual instruction in your main event. Residential and non-residential options are available.
Soccer / Football Players Camp:
For boys & girls ages 10-18
This camp offers you the chance to train with renowned professional football players, and learn the requirements of the game from those that have experienced it first-hand. Throughout the camp, you will participate in player development drills, technique sessions and competitive matches.
English Language Camp:
For juniors and international high school teenagers
This 1 or 2-week camp includes 15 hours of classroom lessons and with optional specialist afternoon sporting activities.
Summer Transition Camp:
For boys & girls moving from primary into secondary school
This 2-week holiday camp is designed to ease transition from primary to secondary school, and increase numeracy and literacy skills.
You can add an English Language Course to ANY of our camps.
We employ some of the top English Language teachers and we promise you will leave more confident in reading, writing and speaking in English.
English Language lessons can be tailored to individual needs, focusing on the areas that you are least confident on.
As all of our sports coaches teach in English, you will be able to practice your English on a daily basis, on top of the lessons provided.
English language courses and combined packages available. For Sporting Tours across the world, please email us below.
Let Me Play runs our summer sports and language camps in Loughborough University, Leicestershire, in the East Midlands of England.
• “Different class – You cannot beat the coaching, staff and players.”
Football Camp Participant, Canada
• “I really enjoyed my time on camp. There were excellent facilities and the standard of coaching was very high. Thank you!”
Athletics Camp Participant, UK
• “If you are serious about your game in a professional way, Let Me Play is the camp you should be part of! It is second to none."
Basketball Coach, UK
Parent Reviews / Testimonials:
• “This is just a short note to say a big BIG thank you to the whole team, for your time, effort, warm and fun approach, humour, and professionalism. My son had a wonderful time, and learned a lot, not only in techniques, but also in respect for others, respect for rules, living with others, working in a team, and dealing with cultural differences.”
Parent of Basketball Camp Participant, France
• “I just wanted to say how very much my son enjoyed his week at the football camp. He loved all aspects, the place, the coaching, the coaches, the challenges, and the atmosphere. He definitely wants to come again next year. Many thanks again, he is so enthusiastic, it is fantastic.”
Parent of Football Camp Participant, UK
• “The boys really enjoyed their stay at the Camp. They say the coaches were very good and they enjoyed meeting so many people from different countries. It's been a very good experience and a great summer for them!! They say they want to come again next year! Thank you for everything!”
Parent of Athletics Camp Participant, Spain
- Courses / Programs
|Address: Loughborough University, Epinal Way, Loughborough, London, England LE11 3TU, UK & England|
|Search schools here by state/city for Alabama, Arizona-Phoenix, Arkansas, California-LA County/Bay Area, Colorado-Denver, Florida-Miami-Dade, Georgia-Atlanta, Illinois-Chicago/Cook County, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Kentucky, Louisiana, Maryland, Mass-Boston, Michigan, Minnesota-Minneapolis, Mississippi, Missouri-St Louis, Nevada, New Jersey, New York, North Carolina, Ohio-Cleveland, Oklahoma, Oregon-Portland, South Carolina, South Dakota, Pennsylvania-Philadelphia, Tennessee, Texas-Houston/Dallas, Utah, Virginia, Washington-Seattle, Wisconsin-Milwaukee & more...
Search career colleges in Canada by province/city in Abbotsford, Burnaby, Kelowna, Surrey, Victoria, Vancouver, BC, Hamilton, Kitchener, London, Ottawa, Toronto, Ontario, Calgary, Edmonton, Alberta, Winnipeg, Manitoba & more...
© 2003-2019 Learn4Good Ltd: Site listing Education Programs, Career Training & Jobs worldwide.