Australian International College of Language, Gold Coast, Queensland:• AICOL English School in Australia:
Winter Camps / Study Tours for Individuals & Groups - Children & Adults on Australia's beautiful Gold Coast! The Australian International College of Language (AICOL) is a long-established and government-accredited English language school in Southport, a suburb of Gold Coast in Queensland. AICOL has been offering year-round English courses for children, teenagers, adults and families since 1993.Email: Contact us below
• AICOL provides a safe, warm and welcoming learning environment, with qualified and highly experienced teachers, and fully accredited courses for individuals and groups from 6 years of age. We also offer English language courses for adults. Parents and children may study English in the same school, and enjoy living with an Australian homestay family.
Winter Camp / Study Tour for Individuals & Groups:
Held in Jan / Feb - Australian summer time on the Gold Coast
Full time English language classes for children or adults followed by optional activities for individual students and for group study tours. The winter program for individuals is subject to a minimum of 2 students wishing to participate. Examples of planned activity options include:
• Visit Australia Fair
• Visit famous Surfers Paradise
• Surfing lesson
• Sea World
• Movie World
• Wax Museum
• Mini Golf
• Ten Pin Bowling
• Shopping at Harbour Town
• Ripley’s Believe-it-or-Not
• Free time to plan your own activity - surfing, tennis, shopping etc
Year-Round English Language Study Tours:
Our English language study tours for adults, children & families are offered throughout the year, commencing on the first day after New Year's holiday, and going through to the week before Christmas.
Special programs ranging from 1 week up to 6 weeks can be prepared depending on the requirements of the visiting school or student group. Ages commence from 6 years of age.
- Airport transfers
- Homestay placements
- Daily homestay transfers to and from AICOL
- Structured English classes with qualified teachers (classes can be closed or mixed with our other international students)
- Activities and transport to and from activities
- Farewell parties and certificate presentations
- AICOL staff supervising activities
Programs may be study intensive, with full-time English, or have a balance of study and activity. Homestay families are carefully chosen, and all students must complete our homestay application forms so that we may place them with the most appropriate families.