Australia English schools for children, teenagers, international high school students: English courses for kids/ juniors in Sydney, summer English course in Queensland, English language camps, ESL homestay with private English teacher/tutor's home stay in NSW, Melbourne, Victoria, Western Australia, short English courses with tourist visa.
1.Australian International College of Language, Gold Coast & ONLINE
Courses / Programs
• AICOL Online English School in Australia: All of our English classes have moved to AICOL Online delivery from 30 March 2020.
• Using Zoom video technology, we are delivering our Academic English course (which includes IELTS test preparation), General English classes (for elementary, intermediate and advanced levels), and High School Preparation courses. We are also trialing an online English class for Young Learners. We can provide one-on-one, private English lessons or English for groups upon request.
• AICOL is a government accredited English language school in Southport, a suburb of Gold Coast in Queensland.
• We have been offering year-round registered English courses for children since 1993.
• AICOL provides a safe and welcoming learning environment, qualified and experienced teachers, and fully-accredited courses for children from 6 years of age.
• We also offer English courses for adults. Parents and children may study English in the same school and enjoy the Australian lifestyle living with an Australian homestay family.
• AICOL also offers its own Homestay Placement Service, whereby all host families are inspected and required to meet strict standards, with the emphasis being on being caring, welcoming, and safe families.
• We arrange a special airport greeting service and ensure that the children are taken directly to their host family from the airport.
• The host families bring the students personally to AICOL each day and personally pick them up after school.
• Year-round English for Young Learners (ages 6-17), accredited courses
• English for High School Preparation accredited course
• English for Academic Purposes accredited course
• General English (Elementary-Upper Intermediate) course
• Certificates in Spoken and Written English for migrants 14+
• English & Professional Sport accredited course
• Exam Prep (IELTS, TOEIC, Cambridge)
• English Summer Camps for children & teens (ages 6-17, Jun/Jul/Aug)
• Winter Camps (Jan/Feb - Australian summer time)
• Homestay accommodation
I Can Read provides literacy tuition for children from pre-school age to upper Primary as well as adults from non-English speaking backgrounds. With six centres across Sydney NSW, we can cater for students from different backgrounds and locations.
I CAN READ is proven effective because of its hierarchical approach to learned skills. The reading program has been developed over six years of research with children affected by dyslexia, ADD and developmental delay. Piloted in Australia in 1999 with over 400 children and then in Singapore in 2000 by the Ministry of Education, it has proven effective with children suffering from learning difficulties including reading difficulties, dyspraxia and dyslexia.
Pre-school Programs; Learning to read programs; Advanced literacy skills programs and English as a second language programs. Topics include reading, writing, comprehension, spelling, public speaking, grammar, punctuation, drama.
Attend a quality Australian high school with a difference! Campus Education Australia organises high school student exchange programs to Sydney, New South Wales in Eastern Australia. Our programs provide foreign students from 15-18 years with the opportunity to learn English as well as other subjects in an Australian high school. Students who study with us are able to experience authentic Australian culture and make friends with people their own age.
At Campus Education Australia we also believe that students who spend time abroad gain global knowledge and international skills which are vital for success as an independent being and an aware global citizen. Campus Education Australia's exchange programs for high school students are based in Sydney on the beautiful Northern Beach Peninsula. The students live with a host family and attend classes at a local high school. Campus Education Australia's host families provide and guarantee a safe, high quality environment for every exchange student. Sydney is one of the most beautiful and exciting cities in the world, is a safe, clean and friendly city and perfect for any student exchange program.
Situated in the heart of Cairns, Queensland, Kaplan International provide summer English courses and year-round English study tours to young children and teenagers (ages 12-17) who wish to learn English in Australia.
Kaplan have more than 40 years experience in providing first-class international education with consistently high standards of teaching and student care.
Our summer English school is located in Cairns, a city in Queensland and offers summer English classes to juniors aged 12-17. These ESL programs are 1 - 2 weeks long and include 12 hours of English tuition per week and a full activity program.
Students are taught in international classes according to their level of English (beginner, intermediate or advanced), which is assessed upon arrival at our children's English summer school. Throughout the summer course, each student's progress is monitored by our teaching staff.