Contact Page - Business College in Switzerland
EU Business School - Geneva & Montreux:
Established in 1973, EU Business School (EU) is an international, multi-accredited business school that provides business administration, management, and finance programs at undergraduate and graduate level to students from around the world. We also offer an online MBA and online Executive BBA to students globally. The language of instruction is English. Our faculties in Montreux and Geneva in Switzerland offer strong academic credentials combined with real work experience, marking the difference between the workplace and the classroom, and providing our students with a truly global experience.Email: Contact us belowEU Business School (EU) Locations in Switzerland:
is a truly international city making it an ideal place to study international management. Many multinationals are located there due to the excellent logistical network and the central location of Geneva.
is a one hour drive from Geneva on the shores of Lake Geneva crowned by the majestic Alps.
Business, Management & Finance Degree Courses:
The courses are taught in English using the case study method to prevent business theory from remaining abstract and incomprehensible.
Small class sizes of 20 to 25 students encourage interactive discussions and ensure quick feedback between students and faculty.
• Business Foundation (BF) Program:
This is a two-semester course (60 ECTS) that acts as a bridge to the first year of EU’s Bachelor’s degree programs.
• Bachelor Degree Programs:
- Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA) Degree
- Executive Bachelor of Business Administration (EBBA) Degree
- Bachelor of Arts (BA) in International Relations; Family Business Management; Business & Design Management; Business & Sustainability Management; Communication & Public Relations; Sports Management; Leisure & Tourism Management
- Bachelor of Science (BS) in Business Finance; Digital Media Management
- Dual Bachelor Degree Qualification: BSc (Hons) International Business (University of Roehampton)
• Full-time & Part-time MBA Degree Programs:
Specializations in: International Business; Global Banking & Finance; International Marketing; Human Resources Management; Leisure & Tourism Management; Leadership; Entrepreneurship; Design Management; Communication & Public Relations; E-Business; Sports Management.
• Dual Masters Degree Programs:
MBA from the University of Roehampton, London; MSc in International Management with the University of Roehampton, London.
• Doctorate Program:
DBA - Doctorate in Business Administration
• Online Programs for Working Professionals:
Online MBA; Online Executive BBA; Online Masters Programs
Some interested visitors submitting program inquiries to our school up to
2019-03-23 were from:
Cairo, Egypt, Egypt;
Vpo Agampur anandpur sahib Punjab india, India;
Ogbomoso/oyo state/ oke alapata, Nigeria;