EU Business School, Switzerland & Online Globally:
Established in 1973, EU Business School (EU) is an international, multi-accredited business school that provides business administration, management, and finance programs at undergraduate and graduate level to students from around the world. We also offer an online MBA and online Executive BBA to students globally. The language of instruction is English. Our faculty in Geneva offers strong academic credentials combined with real work experience, marking the difference between the workplace and the classroom, and providing our students with a truly global experience.Email: Contact us below
Our diverse student body is made up of more than 100 nationalities, with students coming from, for example, Albania, Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Croatia, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Egypt, Gambia, Germany, Ghana, India, Italy, Kenya, Lithuania, Malaysia, Mexico, Morocco, Norway, Russia, Saudi Arabia, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Tanzania, Tunisia, UK, USA, and more.
EU Business School (EU) campus location in Switzerland:
is a truly international city making it an ideal place to study international management. Many multinationals are located there due to the excellent logistical network and the central location of Geneva.
Business, Management & Finance Degree Courses:
The courses are taught in English using the case study method to prevent business theory from remaining abstract and incomprehensible.
Small class sizes of 20 to 25 students encourage interactive discussions and ensure quick feedback between students and faculty.
• Business Foundation (BF) Program:
This is a two-semester course (60 ECTS) that acts as a bridge to the first year of EU’s Bachelor’s degree programs.
• Bachelor Degree Programs:
- Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA) Degree
- Executive Bachelor of Business Administration (EBBA) Degree
- Bachelor of Arts (BA) in Digital Business, Design & Innovation; Communication & Public Relations; International Relations; Leisure & Tourism Management; Sports Management
- Bachelor of Science (BS) in Business Finance
- Dual Bachelor Degree Qualification: BSc (Hons) International Business Management with London Metropolitan University, UK
• Full-time & Part-time MBA Degree Programs:
Specializations in: International Business; Global Banking & Finance; International Marketing; Human Resources Management; Leisure & Tourism Management; Entrepreneurship; Design Management; Communication & Public Relations; Digital Business; Blockchain Management; Sports Management.
• Master in Management
• Master in Marketing
• Master in Finance
• Master in Digital Business
• Master in Fashion & Luxury Business
• Master in Innovation & Entrepreneurship
• Master in Tourism & Hospitality Management
• Master in Business Analytics & Data Science
• Master in Digital Marketing, Transformation & Design Thinking.
• Dual Masters Degree Programs:
MBA from London Metropolitan University, UK; MSc in International Management with London Metropolitan University, UK.
• Doctorate Program:
DBA - Doctorate in Business Administration.
• Online Programs for Working Professionals:
Online MBA; Online Executive BBA; Bachelor of Business Administration; Online Masters Programs.