EU Business School - Geneva & Montreux:
EU Business School (EU) Switzerland is part of the EU network of business schools which are recognized worldwide for the excellence of its students and faculty. Established in 1973, and with campuses in Geneva and Montreux as well as Munich (Germany) and Barcelona (Spain), EU provides undergraduate and graduate degree programs in the fields of business administration, management, and finance. All programs are taught entirely in English to students from around the world, with online Masters programs, an online MBA, and online BBA & Executive BBA also available.
Undergraduate & Graduate Programs - Taught in English
• EU Business School (EU) offers traditional degree programs in English of Bachelor & Master of Business Administration (BBA & MBA), and also the possibility to specialize in different fields of management education.
• All of our courses are taught in English using the case study method to prevent business theory from remaining abstract and incomprehensible.
• EU Business School programs offer ECTS credit points (The European Credit Transfer System / ECTS is a tool of the European Higher Education Area for making studies and courses more transparent, and is a method of measuring your study programme as academic currency). Each ECTS credit point represents the amount of workload you have accomplished over the period of time of your studies.
Business Foundation (BF) Program:
This is a two-semester course (60 ECTS) that acts as a bridge to the first year of EU’s Bachelor’s degree programs.
Undergraduate Degree Programs:
- 6-semester, 3-year courses.
- Start dates in October, January and March.
- Number of credit points: 210 ECTS.
EU Business School (EU) was one of the first private business schools in Europe to implement the standardized degrees required in the European Union by the Treaty of Bologna.
Our undergraduate programs require 3 academic years of study:
• BA - Bachelor of Arts in Leisure & Tourism Management
• BA - Bachelor of Arts in Communication & Public Relations
• BA - Bachelor of Arts in Sports Management
• BA - Bachelor of Arts in International Relations
• BA - Bachelor of Arts in Digital Business Design & Innovation
• BS - Bachelor of Science in Business Finance
• BBA - Bachelor of Business Administration
• EBBA - Executive Bachelor of Business Administration
EU bachelor’s programs that will also be accredited by UCAM (Universidad Católica San Antonio de Murcia in Spain) are the following: Bachelor of Business Administration, Bachelor of Arts in Communications & Public Relations, Bachelor of Arts in Leisure & Tourism Management, Bachelor of Arts in International Relations, Bachelor of Arts in Sports Management, Bachelor of Arts in Digital Business, Design & Innovation and Bachelor of Science in Business Finance.
Dual Undergraduate Degree Option:
• BSc (Hons) International Business with the University of Roehampton (Dual Degree)
MBA Degree Programs:
- EU Business School is ranked Tier One in Europe for the MBA in CEO Magazine's MBA Rankings 2019.
- 1 year (full time) or 2 years (part-time).
- Start dates in October, January and March.
- Number of credits: 60 ECTS.
• MBA in Communication & Public Relations
• MBA in Design Management
• MBA in Digital Business
• MBA in Blockchain Management
• MBA in Entrepreneurship
• MBA in Global Banking & Finance
• MBA in Human Resources Management
• MBA in International Business
• MBA in International Marketing
• MBA in Leisure & Tourism Management
• MBA in Sports Management
Dual Masters Degree Programs:
• Master of Business Administration (MBA) with the University of Roehampton, London
• MSc in International Management with the University of Roehampton, London
DBA - Doctorate in Business Administration Degree Program:
Our DBA program is ideal for MBA graduates with work experience or senior executives who wish to reach for the pinnacle of an academic career that a doctorate represents. It takes a minimum of two years to complete.
This program is built on an effective combination of courses, seminars, professional residencies, research papers and a final dissertation. It combines a broad knowledge of business with a focus in one of the areas of Finance and Investments, International Business or Marketing.
Through a combination of prior academic work, substantial practical experience, and the doctoral study plan activities, students must demonstrate a working knowledge of the principal content areas of Business Administration.
Online Programs for Working Professionals:
Through flexible schedules and multimedia tools, students are able to obtain a fully accredited degree without having to miss out on their work schedule.
Online BBA / Bachelor of Business Administration bachelor's degree.
Online MBA Degree Program:
Ranked #1 in CEO Magazine's MBA Rankings 2019.
Spanning 12 months, our online MBA gives students the flexibility to attend lectures online at their own convenience. It focuses on real life experience in addition to business theory.
The online MBA offers the opportunity for exams, conferences, tutorials, and industrial visits as well as the chance to spend one week at the EU campus of your choice each term.
Upon completion of the program, students of the Online MBA earn a full and equal Master of Business Administration degree from EU Business School.
EU’s online MBA program ranks 1st worldwide for class experience in recognition of its interactive and dynamic online learning environment.
EU Business School is also proud to announce that its Online MBA program has climbed four places to rank 11th in the world in the prestigious QS Online MBA Rankings 2020 (the leading provider of world university rankings).
Online Masters Programs:
• Online Masters in Management
• Online Masters in Marketing
• Online Masters in Fashion & Luxury Industry Business
• Online Masters in Innovation & Entrepreneurship
Online Executive BBA Course:
The Executive Bachelor of Business Administration (EBBA) is a one-year, two-semester intensive program designed for working professionals in middle or senior management positions, and with at least five years of work experience.
EU Business School truly offers an international student body:
Our diverse student body is made up of more than 100 nationalities, with students coming from, for example, Albania, Algeria, Austria, Azerbaijan, Belgium, Bulgaria, Brazil, Cameroon, Canada, Croatia, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Egypt, Ethiopia, Gambia, Germany, Ghana, India, Italy, Lebanon, Lithuania, Malaysia, Mexico, Morocco, Norway, Russia, Saudi Arabia, Somalia, South Africa, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, UAE, UK, USA, and more.
Specific Contact Pages: - MBA Programs
- Online MBA
- Bachelor Degrees
- BBA Degree
- International Relations
- Business Finance
- Leisure & Tourism Mgmt
- MBA - International Business
- MBA - Entrepreneurship
- MBA - International Marketing
- MBA - Global Banking & Finance
- MBA - HR Management
- MBA - Sports Management
- DBA Program
- Online Masters Programs
- Online Masters in Marketing
- Online Masters in Management
- Online Masters in Fashion & Luxury Business
- Online Masters in Innovation & Entrepreneurship
|Address: Rue Kléberg 6, 1201 Geneva, Genève, Switzerland|
|Search schools here by state/city for Alabama, Arizona-Phoenix, Arkansas, California-LA County/Bay Area, Colorado-Denver, Florida-Miami-Dade, Georgia-Atlanta, Illinois-Chicago/Cook County, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Kentucky, Louisiana, Maryland, Mass-Boston, Michigan, Minnesota-Minneapolis, Mississippi, Missouri-St Louis, Nevada, New Jersey, New York, North Carolina, Ohio-Cleveland, Oklahoma, Oregon-Portland, South Carolina, South Dakota, Pennsylvania-Philadelphia, Tennessee, Texas-Houston/Dallas, Utah, Virginia, Washington-Seattle, Wisconsin-Milwaukee & more...
Search career colleges in Canada by province/city in Abbotsford, Burnaby, Kelowna, Surrey, Victoria, Vancouver, BC, Hamilton, Kitchener, London, Ottawa, Toronto, Ontario, Calgary, Edmonton, Alberta, Winnipeg, Manitoba & more...
© 2003-2021 Learn4Good Ltd: Site listing Education Programs, Career Training & Jobs worldwide.