EU Business School - Geneva & Montreux:
EU Business School (EU) Switzerland is part of the EU network of business schools which are recognized worldwide for the excellence of its students and faculty. Established in 1973, and with campuses in Geneva and Montreux as well as Munich (Germany) and Barcelona (Spain), EU provides undergraduate and graduate degree programs in the fields of business administration, management, and finance. All programs are taught entirely in English to students from around the world, with online Masters programs, an online MBA, and online BBA & Executive BBA also available.
• International and cosmopolitan spirit:
Our diverse student body is made up of more than 100 nationalities, for example, from Albania, Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Croatia, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Egypt, Gambia, Germany, Ghana, India, Italy, Lithuania, Malaysia, Mexico, Morocco, Norway, Russia, Saudi Arabia, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, UK, USA, and more.
• Transfer Opportunities:
The broad network of EU campuses and the agreements of cooperation with some of the leading business schools in the world allow EU students to easily transfer between countries including: Spain, Switzerland, Germany, UK, Kazakhstan, Malaysia, China & Taiwan.
• Outstanding Faculty:
In addition to excellent academic credentials, our professors possess experience as entrepreneurs, consultants and business leaders, which brings business practice closer to the classroom.
• Developing Business Personality:
Through traditional as well as innovative business programs, EU prepares students for success in the global marketplace. It provides them with keen analytical skills, broad cultural sensitivity, multilingual skills and clear strategic vision.
• Sound Communication Skills:
100% of our students speak at least 2 languages, 70% speak 3 or more languages. Moreover, EU further refines their communication, presentation and leadership skills.
• Excellent Employment Record:
In addition to the job and internship fairs organized annually on campus and the regular emailing of relevant job openings, EU’s Career Services office provides personalized counseling and assistance to each of our students.
• Diverse Student Body:
As part of the QS 2018 rankings, EU was placed 9th in the world for diversity. This is recognition of our international student base with over 100 different nationalities, as well as a culturally diverse faculty and large number of female students.
• International Networking:
Join a growing network of 27,000+ alumni for meet-ups and regular careers events.
• Recognized as one of the world's top international business schools, EU is accredited for the quality of its programs by ACBSP (Accreditation Council for Business Schools and Programs) and by IACBE (International Assembly for Collegiate Business Education).
Both of these agencies are CHEA (Council for Higher Education Accreditation) recognized accrediting bodies.
• EU Business School has also been recognized by eduQua, the first Swiss quality label geared toward adult further education. EU is one of the schools, institutions and academies in Switzerland to be certified by eduQua.
• Our Geneva and Montreux campuses are also accredited by the International Quality Accreditation (IQA).
• EU Business School has been placed in the Superior Research & Employability Quadrant in the QS Global 250 Business Schools Report, which is based upon the findings of two global surveys – a survey of 12,125 international employers who hire MBA graduates and a survey of 76,798 academics with expertise in the fields of business and management.
• Internationally renowned, our on-campus MBA program has been recognized for its outstanding excellence in the prestigious QS Global MBA Rankings 2018. We have been ranked in the world’s top 200 and in the top 65 of European MBAs.
• CEO Magazine's MBA Rankings 2019 - which brings together leading institutions in the academic world. EU Business School has been ranked #1 for the Online MBA, Tier One in Europe for the MBA, and Premier DBA program.
• EU Business School (EU) is proud to announce that its educational excellence has been recognized by América Economía in the 2019 edition of its global MBA rankings. EU’s MBA program ranked 32nd worldwide, scoring highly in multicultural experience where it attained ninth position, a clear reflection of EU’s diverse and international environment. The prominent Latin American business magazine revealed EU to have the highest percentage of foreign students (96.9%) with almost a quarter of them (22.4%) from countries across Latin America.
• EU Business School has been awarded a four-star rating in overall business school excellence in the world renowned QS Stars ratings. We have also been awarded the maximum five-star rating in the categories of employability, internationalization & diversity and innovation & entrepreneurship.
• QS, the leading provider of world university rankings, has also ranked our MBA 15th in the world in the QS Distance/Online MBA Ranking 2019. Out of the 40 educational institutions participating this year, EU’s Online MBA was ranked 1st for class experience, with a maximum 100/100 score.
EU's impressive ranking is a testament to our consistent dedication to excellence and innovation, offering tomorrow's leaders a cutting-edge educational experience both online and on campus.
Taught by international faculty who are experts in their fields, our practical and hands-on educational programs include management theory and case studies.
We combine the American university model with top European management practices to provide our students with the necessary tools to be successful in the international business world.
Dual Degree Study Options:
When studying an undergraduate degree at EU Business School, you also have the opportunity to earn:
• a BSc (Hons) International Business with the University of Roehampton, London
When studying a graduate degree at EU Business School, you also have the opportunity to earn:
• Master of Business Administration (MBA) with the University of Roehampton, London
• MSc in International Management with the University of Roehampton, London
Earning two internationally-recognized qualifications, from two prestigious academic institutions, will give you a competitive edge in an increasingly globalized world!
Undergraduate Programs - Taught in English:
Business Foundation (BF) Program:
This is a two-semester course (60 ECTS) that acts as a bridge to the first year of EU’s Bachelor’s degree programs.
Bachelor Degree Programs:
• BBA - Bachelor of Business Administration
• EBBA - Executive Bachelor of Business Administration
• BA - Bachelor of Arts in International Relations
• BA - Bachelor of Arts in Communication & Public Relations
• BA - Bachelor of Arts in Digital Business Design & Innovation
• BA - Bachelor of Arts in Sports Management
• BS - Bachelor of Science in Business Finance
• BSc (Hons) International Business with the University of Roehampton
Master of Business Administration (MBA) Degree:
Our MBA programs last one year full-time (3 terms of 10 weeks each) or two years part-time.
• MBA in International Business
• MBA in Human Resources Management
• MBA in International Marketing
• MBA in Global Banking & Finance
• MBA in Leisure & Tourism Management
• MBA in Communication & Public Relations
• MBA in Entrepreneurship
• MBA in Digital Business
• MBA in Design Management
• MBA in Sports Management
• MBA in MBA in Blockchain Management
• Master of Business Administration (MBA) with the University of Roehampton
• MSc in International Management with the University of Roehampton
• Doctorate in Business Administration (DBA)
Online Programs for Working Professionals:
• Online BBA bachelor's degree
• Online Executive BBA (EBBA)
• Online MBA Program with 8 specialization options
• Online Masters in Management
• Online Masters in Marketing
• Online Masters in Fashion & Luxury Industry Business
• Online Masters in Innovation & Entrepreneurship
Located at the very heart of Europe, Geneva is a truly international city making it an ideal place to study international management. It is often referred to as the capital of peace and diplomacy due to the fact the United Nations and specialized agencies such as the World Trade Organization are based there.
Many multinational companies have chosen to establish themselves in the region due to the excellent logistical network and the fact that Geneva's central location means it is only one hour by air from major European cities.
Montreux is known as the “Pearl of the Swiss Riviera” and is nestled between the majestic Alps and the lovely Lake Geneva, in a setting of great natural beauty. It is a one hour drive from Geneva and bordered to the east and west by vineyards.
To the north, there are the Pre-Alps where people can partake in such activities as skiing, hiking, cheese making, hot-air ballooning, paragliding, rafting, and canyoning.
Join us in Switzerland for a life-changing academic journey, and a truly Central-European cultural experience!
• "The MBA program at European Business School allowed me to order and systematize my business knowledge and gave me the skills I needed to start own business with confidence."
Janusz, Poland - MBA Program
• "EU was the most important decision I've made in my life. It changed me completely as a person and it practically moulded my personality as a professional. After only 3 years at EU, I feel fully capable of joining a company and making a difference there."
Lu Liu, China - BBA Program
• "Outstanding faculty, case study method, small classes and a personal approach are the reasons why I chose European Business School."
Andreas, Germany - BBA Program
• "I was attracted to EU Business School for a mixture of reasons. There was the class content, which interested me, and also the innovative way they were taught: very interactive, in small groups, with continuous evaluation; that suited me down to the ground."
Specific Contact Pages: - MBA Programs
- Online MBA
- Bachelor Degrees
- BBA Degree
- International Relations
- Business Finance
- Leisure & Tourism Mgmt
- MBA - International Business
- MBA - Entrepreneurship
- MBA - International Marketing
- MBA - Global Banking & Finance
- MBA - HR Management
- MBA - Sports Management
- DBA Program
- Online Masters Programs
- Online Masters in Marketing
- Online Masters in Management
- Online Masters in Fashion & Luxury Business
- Online Masters in Innovation & Entrepreneurship
- Courses / Programs
|Address: Rue Kléberg 6, 1201 Geneva, Genève, Switzerland|
|Search schools here by state/city for Alabama, Arizona-Phoenix, Arkansas, California-LA County/Bay Area, Colorado-Denver, Florida-Miami-Dade, Georgia-Atlanta, Illinois-Chicago/Cook County, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Kentucky, Louisiana, Maryland, Mass-Boston, Michigan, Minnesota-Minneapolis, Mississippi, Missouri-St Louis, Nevada, New Jersey, New York, North Carolina, Ohio-Cleveland, Oklahoma, Oregon-Portland, South Carolina, South Dakota, Pennsylvania-Philadelphia, Tennessee, Texas-Houston/Dallas, Utah, Virginia, Washington-Seattle, Wisconsin-Milwaukee & more...
Search career colleges in Canada by province/city in Abbotsford, Burnaby, Kelowna, Surrey, Victoria, Vancouver, BC, Hamilton, Kitchener, London, Ottawa, Toronto, Ontario, Calgary, Edmonton, Alberta, Winnipeg, Manitoba & more...
© 2003-2020 Learn4Good Ltd: Site listing Education Programs, Career Training & Jobs worldwide.