Adirondack Learning Academy:
Adirondack Learning Academy (ALA) provides high-quality, NCAA-approved homeschool programs for kindergarten, elementary school, middle school & high school students in Missouri and throughout the United States. On successful completion of the program, high school seniors are awarded a homeschool diploma and an official transcript that states that they have completed the requirements for graduation in their state.
Accredited by the National Independent Study Accreditation Council (NISAC) and is approved by the National Collegiate Athletic Association (NCAA), we have offered online homeschool, independent study and distance learning programs since 1997.
One-to-One Student / Teacher Ratio:
The primary benefit of homeschooling is the one-to-one student-teacher ratio. In addition, each child is assigned their own personal learning coach who monitors their progress.
At ALA, we are committed to providing a positive learning environment for every student. We recognize that each child is an individual, and provide customized instruction for students of all levels.
• Value for Money
For a fraction of the cost of a top private school, ALA offers certified teachers, a top-rated curriculum, mentoring program and college placement services.
• Excellent Curriculum
We use Odysseyware Curriculum, a complete online learning experience developed by top educators. It includes core courses, elective courses, and career-technical courses, and allows for comprehensive, customized programs for each student.
• Global Academic Experience
Through our partnership with Odysseyware, we are able to offer an in-home online option that expands learning beyond the walls of any school to provides a global academic experience.
Online Homeshool Programs:
• For K-12 students - kindergarten, elementary school, middle school & high school
• AP classes
• Individualized curriculum with each student assigned their own personal learning coach
• Single classes and summer classes are also available
• Anytime online access that’s tailored to appeal to today’s web-savvy kids
High school seniors must achieve passing grades in all their subjects if they are to be awarded a diploma from Adirondack Learning Academy.
Students need to complete 23.5 credits of academic and elective courses to earn a homeschool diploma.
• “I like that ALA is work based and not time based, so you don’t have to waste a lot of time for no reason. Once you complete your work you are done!”
• “ALA saved me from a boring high school life so I could follow my dreams and still get an education! I like how it’s flexible and understanding with your schedule."
• ''The best part of the school is the teachers, who are always there for you. What I love about the Adirondack Learning Academy is the ability to go at your own pace. "
Email: Contact Us
- Courses / Programs
|Search schools here by state/city for Alabama, Arizona-Phoenix, Arkansas, California-LA County/Bay Area, Colorado-Denver, Florida-Miami-Dade, Georgia-Atlanta, Illinois-Chicago/Cook County, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Kentucky, Louisiana, Maryland, Mass-Boston, Michigan, Minnesota-Minneapolis, Mississippi, Missouri-St Louis, Nevada, New Jersey, New York, North Carolina, Ohio-Cleveland, Oklahoma, Oregon-Portland, South Carolina, South Dakota, Pennsylvania-Philadelphia, Tennessee, Texas-Houston/Dallas, Utah, Virginia, Washington-Seattle, Wisconsin-Milwaukee & more...
Search career colleges in Canada by province/city in Abbotsford, Burnaby, Kelowna, Surrey, Victoria, Vancouver, BC, Hamilton, Kitchener, London, Ottawa, Toronto, Ontario, Calgary, Edmonton, Alberta, Winnipeg, Manitoba & more...
© 2003-2019 Learn4Good Ltd: Site listing Education Programs, Career Training & Jobs worldwide.