Homeschooling Education/ Homeschools in Missouri: Online high schools, Christian homeschool programs, tutoring programs for kids, online K-12 schools in Missouri to get an accredited high school diploma at home in Kansas City area, Saint Louis, Springfield MO..
• Are you searching for quality online homeschool programs in Missouri for your child or teenager?
• Accredited by the National Independent Study Accreditation Council (NISAC), Adirondack Learning Academy (ALA) provides NCAA-approved online homeschool programs for K-12 students in Missouri and throughout the U.S.
• Our Acellus Curriculum provides comprehensive, individualized programs to suit all students and learning styles.
• Adirondack Learning Academy is committed to providing a positive learning environment for homeschool students.
• Our program recognizes that each child is an individual and that all children need to feel successful in order to succeed.
• ALA welcomes students with special needs. Our state-of-the-art curriculum can be customized to meet the special needs of students with Autism, ADHD, and Dyslexia, as well as those with general learning disabilities.
• ALA is accredited by the National Independent Study Accreditation Council (NISAC) and approved by the National Collegiate Athletic Association (NCAA).
• On successful completion of the program, high school seniors are awarded a homeschool diploma, and an official transcript stating they have completed the requirements for graduation in their state.
Online Homeschool Programs for K-12 Students: - Homeschooling curriculum for kindergarten, elementary school, middle school & high school
• Includes core courses, elective courses, and career-technical courses
• Advance Placement (AP) classes
• College preparation assistance
• Individualized curriculum with each student assigned their own personal learning coach
• Single classes and summer classes are also available
On successful completion of the program, high school seniors are awarded a homeschool diploma.
Based in Columbia MO, the University of Missouri High School provides distance learning high school courses through a variety of delivery methods. Our courses complement traditional high school curricula and provide a platform for independent learners of all ages seeking an alternative to traditional high school attendance.
In addition to individual online courses, MU High School offers a fully accredited online high school diploma. MU High’s online high school diploma provides a flexible and affordable option for those seeking an alternative accredited diploma to traditional high school attendance.
Students take our high school courses and apply credit earned to graduate from their own school, or to achieve their personal academic goals. MU High School offers flexible options to meet your students needs — with choices in the self-paced, independent study format or semester learning
The University of Missouri High School is accredited by AdvancED external link and the North Central Association Commission on Accreditation and School Improvement (NCA CASI). MU High School has been serving students in Missouri, throughout the U.S., and internationally since 1999.
3.Reach Cambridge - Online Pre-University Courses / Private Tutoring for ages 13 to 24
Courses / Programs
• Online pre-university / college prep courses with Reach Cambridge via Private Tuition through Zoom -for U.S. & international students of ages 13 to 24 years old.
• Study your favourite academic subject through one-to-one courses, and prepare for college or university from the comfort of your own home in Kansas City, St. Louis, Springfield, Columbia, Independence, Jackson County, Saint Charles County, Greene, Boone, Buchanan, Clay, Jefferson counties & across MO.
• Based since 2005 in the historic city of Cambridge in England, Reach Cambridge has provided hundreds of U.S. high school students & young adults with the opportunity to prepare for their futures in a university environment in one of the top educational facilities in the world.
• The purpose of our intensive pre-university courses with highly-personalised lessons from an expert tutor is to provide a taste of the academic standard likely to be at the college or university that best matches your interest, and to enable you to learn the basics in your preferred subject, and lay the foundation for your future degree studies.
• With over 15 years specialising in providing quality academic courses for high school students and young adults, we know that matching a student with the right tutor is essential for offering a truly transformative learning experience.
Contact us today about starting a course in your preferred subject, and to discuss a flexible study schedule around your time zone and plans for college or university.
Some of the program inquiries submitted here up to
2021-01-03 were from viewers in:
kansas city, mo;
You are here: School & College Search> U.S. Homeschools / Online High Schools> Homeschools in Missouri for students in Jackson County, Saint Louis County, Saint Charles County, Greene County, Clay MO...