Adirondack Learning Academy:
Adirondack Learning Academy is a Florida-based online homeschool provider that serves K-12 students in Georgia, and throughout the U.S.. Our comprehensive, NCAA-approved online courses encourage success through customized instruction for students in Kindergarten through 12th Grade. On successful completion of the program, high school seniors are awarded a homeschool diploma.
Adirondack Learning Academy is a member of the National Independent Study Accreditation Council (NISAC).
NISAC has accredited homeschool, independent study and distance learning programs since 1997. We are also NCAA-approved.
Why Choose Adirondack Learning Academy?
• One-on-One / Individualized Learning
Studies have shown that the smaller the student-teacher ratio, the better the student performs. Each student is helped individually.
• Tailor-Made Homeschool Courses
Each child’s educational program is customized to meet their strengths, learning styles and interests to maximize learning.
• Fostering Independent Thinking
Homeschooled students are less likely to follow groups. They are typically independent thinkers who tend to be more mature than their peers.
In essence, homeschooling is a one-to-one student-teacher ratio.
Studies have shown that the smaller the student-teacher ratio, the better the student performs.
Each student is helped individually. All students will master a basic skill or concept before moving to more advanced concepts. This method ensures that learning is taking place.
K-12 Online Homeschool Programs:
• A complete online learning experience developed by top educators.
• Includes core courses, electives, assessment applications, and administrative tools to facilitate teaching and learning in an online environment.
• Our rigorous core, elective and career-technical courses meet the needs of every student.
• Each senior who completes the program will receive a homeschool diploma from ALA and an official transcript that states that you have completed the requirements for graduation in your state.
• “ALA saved me from a boring high school life so I could follow my dreams and still get an education! I like how it’s flexible and understanding with your schedule."
• “ALA is work based, so you don’t have to waste a lot of time for no reason. Once you complete your work you are done!”
• “My classes work for me. My teacher took the time to get to know me and how I like to learn. She listened to me so I would not be frustrated with school.”
• “I have my own teacher who knows me and teaches me my courses so I always feel like I am learning. I like that I can see my teacher and ask her questions whenever I need to."
• "The best part of the school is the teachers, who are always there for you. What I love about the Adirondack Learning Academy is the ability to go at your own pace. "
- Courses / Programs
|Search schools here by state/city for Alabama, Arizona-Phoenix, Arkansas, California-LA County/Bay Area, Colorado-Denver, Florida-Miami-Dade, Georgia-Atlanta, Illinois-Chicago/Cook County, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Kentucky, Louisiana, Maryland, Mass-Boston, Michigan, Minnesota-Minneapolis, Mississippi, Missouri-St Louis, Nevada, New Jersey, New York, North Carolina, Ohio-Cleveland, Oklahoma, Oregon-Portland, South Carolina, South Dakota, Pennsylvania-Philadelphia, Tennessee, Texas-Houston/Dallas, Utah, Virginia, Washington-Seattle, Wisconsin-Milwaukee & more...
Search career colleges in Canada by province/city in Abbotsford, Burnaby, Kelowna, Surrey, Victoria, Vancouver, BC, Hamilton, Kitchener, London, Ottawa, Toronto, Ontario, Calgary, Edmonton, Alberta, Winnipeg, Manitoba & more...
© 2003-2019 Learn4Good Ltd: Site listing Education Programs, Career Training & Jobs worldwide.