Adirondack Learning Academy:
Adirondack Learning Academy is a Florida-based online homeschool provider that serves K-12 students in Georgia, and throughout the U.S.. Our comprehensive, NCAA-approved online courses encourage success through customized instruction for students in Kindergarten through 12th Grade. On successful completion of the program, high school seniors are awarded a homeschool diploma.
K-12 Online Homeschool Programs:
As a parent of a K-12 student, you want your child to have courses that challenge, teachers who inspire,and learning opportunities that ensure a successful future.
Through our partnership with Odysseyware, we are able to offer an in-home online option that expands learning beyond the walls of any school to provides a global academic experience.
At the same time, online students can still participate in extracurricular benefits offered online. They also receive the guidance of our school’s dedicated teachers.
Course features include:
• A complete online learning experience developed by top educators.
• Our rigorous core, elective and career-technical courses meet the needs of every student.
• Engaging lessons hold your student’s interest and boost retention.
• Interactive digital content makes learning more compelling and fun.
• Customizable curriculum for more personalized student curriculum.
• Student-driven assignments encourage responsibility and independence.
• Anytime online access that’s tailored to appeal to today’s web-savvy kids.
• Homeschool diploma awarded on successful completion of the program.
Individual / One-on-One Sessions with Learning Coach:
Throughout Grades 8-12, each student will have the opportunity for one-on-one sessions with their learning coach.
Students and parents will benefit from live webinars on topics such as college application assistance, financial aid application assistance, scholarship resources and college interview tips and strategies.
Student Reviews / Testimonials:
• “I have my own teacher who knows me and teaches me my courses so I always feel like I am learning. I like that I can see my teacher and ask her questions whenever I need to."
• “My classes work for me. My teacher took the time to get to know me and how I like to learn. She listened to me so I would not be frustrated with school.”
|Search schools here by state/city for Alabama, Arizona-Phoenix, Arkansas, California-LA County/Bay Area, Colorado-Denver, Florida-Miami-Dade, Georgia-Atlanta, Illinois-Chicago/Cook County, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Kentucky, Louisiana, Maryland, Mass-Boston, Michigan, Minnesota-Minneapolis, Mississippi, Missouri-St Louis, Nevada, New Jersey, New York, North Carolina, Ohio-Cleveland, Oklahoma, Oregon-Portland, South Carolina, South Dakota, Pennsylvania-Philadelphia, Tennessee, Texas-Houston/Dallas, Utah, Virginia, Washington-Seattle, Wisconsin-Milwaukee & more...
Search career colleges in Canada by province/city in Abbotsford, Burnaby, Kelowna, Surrey, Victoria, Vancouver, BC, Hamilton, Kitchener, London, Ottawa, Toronto, Ontario, Calgary, Edmonton, Alberta, Winnipeg, Manitoba & more...
© 2003-2019 Learn4Good Ltd: Site listing Education Programs, Career Training & Jobs worldwide.